Modme Forums

[MAYA] One Click Does Plenty

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Scobalula:

Thread By: Scobalula

Prepare yourselves for the rattling that will come with this awesome, epic, amazing, spectacular, super Box Map Assister!

This requires SETools/CoDMayaTools (latest).

To install:
<ol>

• Download latest from Download

• Put the Py file in Maya's Plugin folder (Usually in C:\Program Files\AutoDesk\mayaver\bin\plug-ins\)

• In Maya go to Windows>Settings/Preferences>Plugin Manager and tick Load/Auto-Load on ocdp.py

• You're done!

</ol>
    To use:

<ol>
  • Set up your anim rig as if you would port them manually.

• Select the joints you would select before selecting hierarchy and hit the "Set Normal Joints" button.

• Select the ADS joints and hit "Set ADS Joints"

• Set your XANIM/SEANIM directory.

• Run Export.

</ol>Notes:

• Your scene should be set up as if it was the scene you would use for animation model and base for if you were to manually export.

• You can query the directories at any time by click the button to query them, I store them as attributes on the scene so it's stored with the file.

Example (Outdated Version):

• ModmeBot:

Reply By: Jdcobra
    You are jesus

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Gash
    Having an issue with getting this to load. Ive followed the posts instructions but everytime i try to load the actual script it comes up with an error relating to a syntax error which reads to the "python("import oneclickdoesplenty");" line which is placed in the usersetup.mel. The only other scripts I have are the COD Maya Tools and the Sea anims, and ive tried loading it without the other scripts along with other variations (e.g. OCDP + CMT or OCDP + SA) but it still didnt change anything. Any idea on why this error is occurring?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula

Gash
    Having an issue with getting this to load. Ive followed the posts instructions but everytime i try to load the actual script it comes up with an error relating to a syntax error which reads to the "python("import oneclickdoesplenty");" line which is placed in the usersetup.mel. The only other scripts I have are the COD Maya Tools and the Sea anims, and ive tried loading it without the other scripts along with other variations (e.g. OCDP + CMT or OCDP + SA) but it still didnt change anything. Any idea on why this error is occurring?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ModmeBot:

The script has been updated to work with SETools 2.0 and is now a thousand times faster and you no longer will have to be annoyed with it constantly reopening the scene. :D

Make sure to download the script and replace the py and delete the pyc file and restart Maya.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iBounce
    All this managed to do was get rid of SEAtools and CoDMayaTools from maya. I've tried installing this 3 times.

ModmeBot:

iBounce
    All this managed to do was get rid of SEAtools and CoDMayaTools from maya. I've tried installing this 3 times.

Without information from the console I can't do anything for you, it's like coming to a mechanic without a car complaining it won't turn on, it's working on both my copies of Maya (2012 and 2016).

EDIT: Seems code block on post was adding some weird character/space to end of code which caused error, try now.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iBounce

Scobalula
    iBounce All this managed to do was get rid of SEAtools and CoDMayaTools from maya. I've tried installing this 3 times. Without information from the console I can't do anything for you, it's like coming to a mechanic without a car complaining it won't turn on, it's working on both my copies of Maya (2012 and 2016). EDIT: Seems code block on post was adding some weird character/space to end of code which caused error, try now.

Seems to be all in order now. Working fine now!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MJPW
    Fantastic work! Im excited to start using this tool! I get this error however. My Export2Bin is all set up but Im importing/exporting to two folders on the desktop so Im not sure why it would call the Export2Bin haha

ModmeBot:

Reply By: alexisloic21
    An unhandled error occurred during export:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:/Users/engle/OneDrive/Documents/maya/2016/scripts\oneclickdoesplenty.py", line 155, in RunExport
    cmds.file(file, i=True) # Import the file.
    RuntimeError: Unrecognized file.

ModmeBot:

alexisloic21
    An unhandled error occurred during export: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:/Users/engle/OneDrive/Documents/maya/2016/scripts\oneclickdoesplenty.py", line 155, in RunExport cmds.file(file, i=True) # Import the file. RuntimeError: Unrecognized file.

Make sure you're using the latest version of SETools from here:

https://github.com/dtzxporter/SETools

Follow the new instructions and delete the old .py file/s in your scripts folder.

Also like IW weapons? New update incoming soon!

ModmeBot:

An update has been released.

Fixes:
    * Fixed errors with selecting joints when porting BO3 --> BO3.
    * Fixed notetracks being added constantly.
    * Fixed other misc. errors/glitches.

Additions:
    + Added experimental support for Infinite Warfare with Azsry's Rig
    + Added Purge Namespace button to remove all but t7: namespaces.
    + Added button to remove prefixes from materials like mo_, mc_, etc. (Though I think Porter addressed this in W4, regardless it was easy to add ^^)

Please read the new instructions in the readme in the scripts folder as this is now installed as a plug-in so I can bypass any issues using cmds.file() with Maya and call SETool's import func. directly.

Please report any issues you may have.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ducky
    Few questions:

• Do anims have to be in SEAnim format?

• Are ADS anims exported how you would manually (by putting them on top of the idle anim)?

• Should the rig be renamed to have _t7 after everything before running the export?

Scobalula:

Ducky
    Few questions: Do anims have to be in SEAnim format? Are ADS anims exported how you would manually (by putting them on top of the idle anim)? Should the rig be renamed to have _t7 after everything before running the export?

Well I think I answered some of these on Mod Tools Discord but for others who view the thread:

• Technically yes, but the function can be modified to load others, if you're asking about .tanims then you can try modifying it and have it reload scene like I done originally.

• You don't need to pull on the idle anim for ads anims, the only joints most ads anims animate is tag_ads and tag_torso depending on game. Importing idle is simply to see how it looks in Maya before it goes in-game.

• No, this is a requirement for some rigs if you're using tanims, since Tom's plugin seems to ignore namespaces you need to rename them otherwise it attempts to animate the t7: namespace.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Nelonn
    Thanks a lot for this amazing tool, but i have problems with sprint in,loop and out anims. They are not working in game, but everything seems normal in maya.
    As I remember that you have to do a trick with dragging idle anim before importing sprint anims... Somebody correct me if i'm wrong.
    P.S. Forgot to mention its the iw7 sprint anims.

ModmeBot:

Nelonn
    Thanks a lot for this amazing tool, but i have problems with sprint in,loop and out anims. They are not working in game, but everything seems normal in maya. As I remember that you have to do a trick with dragging idle anim before importing sprint anims... Somebody correct me if i'm wrong. P.S. Forgot to mention its the iw7 sprint anims.

IW7 Sprints need to be done manually, they are additive anims and you need to use Azsry's to import idle and use Azsry's script to swap the constraints, there's only maybe 3 sprint anims to do for each weapon so not a big deal.

Updated script. Some optimizations, and code is more clear if you want to modifiy it hopefully.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Khel Mho
    can you add supported .tanims from tom tools? thank you

ModmeBot:

Khel Mho
    can you add supported .tanims from tom tools? thank you

Wraith supports every game Lemon/Lime supports so there are no plans to ever add tanim support, not to mention it's not as simple as it would require more code to handle reloading the scene and renaming the _t7 joints, where as with SEAnims we can import them without reloading the scene and it doesn't ignore namespaces (unless the joint straight up doesn't exist then it goes for *:).

ModmeBot:

Updated, should fix a lot of issues people were having, user now defines the joints to select (check main README.md for instructions), please report any issues.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mw3.
    Getting this error when I click "Run One Click Export":

An unhandled exception occured during runtime: 

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2016/bin/plug-ins/ocdp.py", line 457, in run_export
        if ShouldAddIdletoAnim(anim):
      File "C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2016/bin/plug-ins/ocdp.py", line 303, in ShouldAddIdletoAnim
        for name in no_empty_idle:
    NameError: global name &#39;no_empty_idle&#39; is not defined

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JellyAlex
    The latest version of OCDP and CodMayaTools doesnt export notetracks. On line 445, it throws:

global name &#39;ReadXanimNotes&#39; is not defined
    It seems in CodMayaTools.py the function ReadXanimNotes(0) has been changed to
    ReadNotetracks(windowID) 
    however when changing line 445 to
    ReadNotetracks(&#39;xanim&#39;)
    it still doesn't export notes. In your next version could you please fix this error?

Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: sanyihun1923
    url is dead

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MrTombone8

sanyihun1923
    url is dead

its not being supported anymore

ModmeBot:

Reply By: shadowbrony33
    Can someone please re-upload this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Jdcobra

shadowbrony33
    Can someone please re-upload this?

Well no unless he gives permission.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mapper
    Download is down, this tool seems awesome as i do not need to export the anims all the time.
    or the webpage is just in maintance

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mapper
    The Download Link is Down, 404 so apparently it does not exist, would be great if you can reupload this, to save some time instead of clicking export and click each joint all the time :P