Modme Forums

[Maya] BeamSP’s Fast Shelf! (Now with support on three rigs)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: SpeedBeam
I heard you wanted to be fast as f**k like Keemstar, right boi? So I might as well make a shelf which is a heavily modified version of Scobalula's Shelf.

Now with support with the IW7 to T5 rig, actual and FUNCTIONING support for the T7 to T5 conversion rigs (No more ADS problems for the T5/T4 people!) and also drag and drop anims from IW3-IW6 to T5.

IW7 - T5 shelf preview (With a rig preview too!)

T7 to T5 rig (Rig preview + proper ADS selections)

IW3-IW6 to T5 (3ARC support only as of now)

I want to thank all the people who have supported me through the past (even though, there are some that dislike me) but I want you to have these. As a T4/T5 porter, you deserve it to make your life easier.

Credits:
xSanchez78 for his magnificent IW7 to T5 conversion rig, great thing to exist. (Don't trust Scoba's rig, it's broken).
DrLilRobot, for his amazing T7 to T5 conversion rig.

Installing instructions:
All you need to do is navigate to Documents\Maya\your Maya version, open the archive in the download and copy the folders inside the RAR file to your prefs folder in your Maya version.

Then, open the files in the prefs/shelves's folder called "shelf_IW7_to_T5_Rig", "shelf_T5_to_T5_Rig" and "shelf_T7_to_T5_Rig" with a program that has a "Find/Replace" feature (My preferred one is Notepad++, and replace:

C:/Users/Master
with your user profile from your C drive on your computer. Cheers! :)
If you need more help setting this up, I'll be glad to help. You can find me on Modme's Discord.

(V1.0) - First release.
(V1.01) - Updated changes. DJW button (Delete extra joints) now converted to Python. MEL scripts don't work that way, sorry folks. Also made the IW3/IW4 button available on the zip, so no worries to download extra stuff.
DROPBOX:
Download
MEGA:
Download

This is gonna be my last update... for now. Let me know if you got any issues, will help. Just PM me and I will try my best to contact, that is if you have a Discord account.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula

SpeedBeam
xSanchez78 for his magnificent IW7 to T5 conversion rig, great thing to exist. (Don't trust Scoba's rig, it's broken)

Elaborate because I have no PM/Response from you or anyone claiming it doesn't work besides Damiano telling me the sprints didn't work which is fixed.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SpeedBeam

Scobalula
SpeedBeam xSanchez78 for his magnificent IW7 to T5 conversion rig, great thing to exist. (Don't trust Scoba's rig, it's broken) Elaborate because I have no PM/Response from you or anyone claiming it doesn't work besides Damiano telling me the sprints didn't work which is fixed.

boi

ModmeBot:

Reply By: 6EvolutionVI
rip this rig shelf, now that its updated version is only available on the discord

762NATO:

beam gone bye bye