Modme Forums

CoD FF Sound Exporter

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Scobalula:

Thread By: Scobalula
So I decided to add support for more games from previous to my tool. :P

Usage is simple and same as IW6 version, just drag and drop FFs onto the exe.

Supports: CoD 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10.

For CoD Bo1 use BassDrop, for Bo2, Bo3 and IW use Wraith, for Paks of Ghosts/AW use Wraith.

Download:

DownloadGithub page:

https://github.com/Scobalula/CoDFFSoundExporter

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Collie
Fantastic, I cannot thank you enough for this. I've been really hoping someone would release a tool sooner or later to extract Ghosts' FF sounds. Doing it by hand via hex editing was a serious pain in the ass. Once again, thank you.

On top of that, these sound completely on point compared to the ones I extracted by hand.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MadxXx
Great job man !!!
Really awesome i would say

It there a chance of adding Advanced Warfare too?
Damn, no chance getting the weapon sounds from AW at the moment
This really sucks

Found this little tool --> https://undeadmodding.com/index.php?topic=1050.0
Description say: It opens and allows you to view Cod Ghosts and AW Fast files

Maybe this helps you out for handle the AW fast files for the sounds
Don't know, but i hope so

Extract sounds from AW .ff would be damn awesome
Thats the last part and your FF Sound Exporter is complete
Ok ... AW and MWR

I really really hope you could do that

Greetings
MadxXx

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula

MadxXx
Great job man !!! Really awesome i would say It there a chance of adding Advanced Warfare too? Damn, no chance getting the weapon sounds from AW at the moment This really sucks Found this little tool --> https://undeadmodding.com/index.php?topic=1050.0 Description say: It opens and allows you to view Cod Ghosts and AW Fast files Maybe this helps you out for handle the AW fast files for the sounds Don't know, but i hope so Extract sounds from AW .ff would be damn awesome Thats the last part and your FF Sound Exporter is complete Ok ... AW and MWR I really really hope you could do that Greetings MadxXx

The tool is of little use unfortunately, unless you can get the source or FF information, I don't have time to reverse it. :(

ModmeBot:

Reply By: usaidwuttM8
UHH im kinda dumb but how do you use wraith to extract sounds. i would love to know that cuz last i knew wraith was for models and anims XD im a noob

Scobalula:

usaidwuttM8
UHH im kinda dumb but how do you use wraith to extract sounds. i would love to know that cuz last i knew wraith was for models and anims XD im a noob

This is not the thread to ask about Wraith on; you simply open the files in Wraith (on Github I have listed the titles which Wraith exports and their extensions) with the exception of Bo1 for FFs you use BassDrop.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: superlopez1978
link extract sound cod4 down,please other link

ModmeBot:

Ffsoundextract tool Don't extract sound of the cod4.help me tomé extract sound of the fasfiles.how the make correct.please ,l like extract sound mod galáctic Warfare cod4

ModmeBot:

The tool works fine on CoD 4 (and also MW2/3 since they share same export method).

You can also try my newer tool Rottweiler which is written in C#, features a GUI and supports MWR/AW as well.

ModmeBot:

I can not get any sound out of any fastfiles .ff
the drag and drop in the exe and nothing happens.
I have windows 7 64 bit.
have if someone can explain how it works or if I have to change something in the path of the exe to extract the sound of the fastfiles of the cod4 game pc.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: BSF
Link dead or not open popup