Modme Forums

LUI Positionner 1.1

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: QuentinN33
LUI POSITIONNER 1.2

<span style="color:#993300;">Hello Modme,</span>
<span style="color:#993300;">last night i've did this software to place easyly element</span>
<span style="color:#993300;">in lua, without using calculator,</span>
<span style="color:#993300;">(I was using this before with photoshop)</span>
<span style="color:#993300;">if you want a video tutorial, here is the link:</span>
<hr><h1 style="text-align:center;">1.2</h1>
<hr><hr><hr>DownloadChange the background !
helps with clientfield to make your own inventory or something else.
now, just Press "Enter" or "Tab" to update the UI, but don't do errors like "+-5" or "5-" and don't use "*" and "/".
PS: "world" is used to all players, to keep the UI when a players connect, down, etc...
"clientuimodel" is like for perks (only for a players, help written when clicking "Write Code"),
to move the Element the first time, click 2 time on "Move" mode.

<hr><h1 style="text-align:center;">1.1</h1>
<hr>
Download

Resize your Image by selecting "Resize" mode, or move it by selecting "Move" mode.
now, you can select if the image you want appears normally, or if you want it only on scoreboard open, or if you want it only on scoreboard and on clientfield Value = 1.
you can set your image to look it in live(transparency not supported for the moment)
you can set manually anchors and positions,
and you can export the code where you want !

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Symbo
I need to test that. We should all take a look at lua :)

Awesome work!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: josh1600

QuentinN33
LUI POSITIONNER 1.1 Hello Modme, last night i've did this software to place easyly element in lua, without using calculator, (I was using this before with photoshop) if you want a video tutorial, here is the link: 1.1 Resize your Image by selecting "Resize" mode, or move it by selecting "Move" mode.now, you can select if the image you want appears normally, or if you want it only on scoreboard open, or if you want it only on scoreboard and on clientfield Value = 1. you can set your image to look it in live(transparency not supported for the moment) you can set manually anchors and positions, and you can export the code where you want !

This is amazing man, can't wait to try it out, I am sure it is going to help a lot of people.
May I recommend some improvements to the program:
Make it 'Update UI' on key up in the Left & Right textboxes to make it seem quicker and make less work (will also see it move around as you change values
You'd want a check to make sure an image is loaded to do that key up. Also would recommend having the image show and load after opening it rather than having the Update UI populate it.
These changes shouldn't take much to implement but wuold make the program much better to use in my opinion.

Epic work on this man! :)