Modme Forums

COD BSP Decompiler

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: mikey
I just stumbled upon this tool and it WORKS WONDERFUL! It is kinda like Wrath BUT only for the D3DBSP FILE! Unlike 3d rippers etc, it translate the geo from memory into a obj file, pared with my tool (OBJ TO .MAP) you can recreate any map from ANY COD with 1 to 1 accuracy. The BSP decompiler also spits out a map file with all the static model locations so you can open it in Radiant as a prefab.
<h3> </h3>
<h3>Supported Games</h3>

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• Call of Duty: Ghosts

• Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

• Call of Duty: World at War

• Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

• Call of DUty: World War 2

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

https://github.com/Scobalula/Husky/releases

https://github.com/Scobalula/Husky

MY TOOL: https://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=2834

ModmeBot:

Reply By: kingkenny
thanks for sharing!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

you can recreate any map from ANY COD with 1 to 1 accuracy. The BSP decompiler also spits out a map file with all the static model locations so you can open it in Radiant as a prefab.
How to get sued 101

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mikey

mathfag
you can recreate any map from ANY COD with 1 to 1 accuracy. The BSP decompiler also spits out a map file with all the static model locations so you can open it in Radiant as a prefab. How to get sued 101

Who is going to get sued buddy? Nobody, get off your little high horse thinking that Activision is going to sue some random guy.

If that the case, this site would have been shut down a long time ago.

Activision doesn't care.

You know nothing.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MrTombone8

mikey
mathfag you can recreate any map from ANY COD with 1 to 1 accuracy. The BSP decompiler also spits out a map file with all the static model locations so you can open it in Radiant as a prefab. How to get sued 101 Who is going to get sued buddy? Nobody, get off your little high horse thinking that Activision is going to sue some random guy. If that the case, this site would have been shut down a long time ago. Activision doesn't care. You know nothing.

Hey could you look at the pm i sent you, thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

mikey
mathfag you can recreate any map from ANY COD with 1 to 1 accuracy. The BSP decompiler also spits out a map file with all the static model locations so you can open it in Radiant as a prefab. How to get sued 101 Who is going to get sued buddy? Nobody, get off your little high horse thinking that Activision is going to sue some random guy. If that the case, this site would have been shut down a long time ago. Activision doesn't care. You know nothing.

Activision had a problem with a guy posting the entity files (what hydra rips), what the hell makes you think they won't go apeshit when someone releases a map they charge 15$ for? With the tools we have on this site we're capable of literally ripping a map and uploading it.

As for this site being still up, (I don't know for sure so don't give me hell for this) I believe that treyarch owns all the assets while activision owns the completed game therefore they can't do anything about stuff here although they made a DMCA takedown on a dev.
If anyone is gonna get sued over assets on this site it's gonna be Porter (or whoever owns the site now). He is ultimately responsible for what goes on here even though the rules say you are.

As for remasters of maps: Yes they can fuck you over for those.

I'm no lawyer or know much about legal stuff.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mikey

mathfag
mikey mathfag you can recreate any map from ANY COD with 1 to 1 accuracy. The BSP decompiler also spits out a map file with all the static model locations so you can open it in Radiant as a prefab. How to get sued 101 Who is going to get sued buddy? Nobody, get off your little high horse thinking that Activision is going to sue some random guy. If that the case, this site would have been shut down a long time ago. Activision doesn't care. You know nothing. Activision had a problem with a guy posting the entity files (what hydra rips), what the hell makes you think they won't go apeshit when someone releases a map they charge 15$ for? With the tools we have on this site we're capable of literally ripping a map and uploading it. As for this site being still up, (I don't know for sure so don't give me hell for this) I believe that treyarch owns all the assets while activision owns the completed game therefore they can't do anything about stuff here although they made a DMCA takedown on a dev. If anyone is gonna get sued over assets on this site it's gonna be Porter (or whoever owns the site now). He is ultimately responsible for what goes on here even though the rules say you are. As for remasters of maps: Yes they can fuck you over for those. I'm no lawyer or know much about legal stuff.

They dont care bud, they wont spend tens of thousands of dollars in lawyer fees to attack a modder who released a remade map.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: kingkenny

They dont care bud, they wont spend tens of thousands of dollars in lawyer fees to attack a modder who released a remade map.

especially not for a 3-4 year old game

the worst they would do is to remove your map from the workshop

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula

mathfag
I'm no lawyer or know much about legal stuff.

Then please don't respond on such topics. Porter would never be responsible for the content on this site, especially as long as he complies with any take down notices, this is the reason why websites like YouTube are still alive, there are laws governing this in many countries. It's also why we require download links to be wrapped in a Download Button, which provides a popup emphasizing we are not responsible for user content.

Tools like Wraith and Husky, they are protected by laws allowing reverse engineering (Both in the US and here in the EU). Companies rarely care for non-commercial use of their IPs as long as it doesn't damage their IP.