Modme Forums

Loading screens / videos for mappers (on request)

Modme | General

ModmeBot:

Thread By: fusorf
Not saying I will keep doing this forever, but right now I would like to help the community by making Black Ops 2 styled loading screens / loading videos for your map.

Reply or pm, with various screenshots from your map.

And artistic directions if you have an idea on how you want it to look like.

Example:

ProRevenge's Encampment:

- fusorf

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Hero115
Neat work! Will ask you some day

ModmeBot:

Reply By: fusorf

Hero115Neat work! Will ask you some day

Thanks! alright, let me know :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ProRevenge
This looks like quality work you do, and I'm actually in need of a new loading image and menu image for my update for Encampment, if you could help out that would be great :)

I can send whatever you need screenshot wise, and if you will help I will give an idea of how it could look, I don't have much to repay with aside from early map access :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: fusorf

ProRevengeThis looks like quality work you do, and I'm actually in need of a new loading image and menu image for my update for Encampment, if you could help out that would be great :)

I can send whatever you need screenshot wise, and if you will help I will give an idea of how it could look, I don't have much to repay with aside from early map access :)

Well first thanks dude :D

I can help with that, first you can send me some screens of various aeras, whatever you like ^^ Also tell me what style you are aiming for. (ie: comics style or something else?).

So yeah basically tell me your ideas for it :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ProRevenge
Ive PM-ed you with details :)

Sharpe:

I love your work on these loading screens!

Are you still making them?