Modme Forums

Map Approval Time?

Modme | General

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Abnormal202
hey I recently released my map REBIRTH on UGX, Zombiemodding, and Modme. I submitted the mod for approval on Modme over a week ago and it still hasn't been approved or given me any notification. I've already come out with another version of the map. I was just wondering, how long does it normally take for something to be approved? I understand if its hard to get to everything and I don't know how deep you go into testing it, but I'd just like to know if I did something wrong on my end when I submitted it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter
To speed up the process while we undergo rapid development, you should message a moderator about it. No one has checked since we've been updating our server and client.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
Who is a moderator on this site? how can I find them?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

Abnormal202Who is a moderator on this site? how can I find them?

Hi! Moderators are currently listed on this post but you can also find us in chat! :-)

ModmeBot:

Looks like the first reason your first submission was rejected was because it included an EXE installer, all modme mods must be packaged by the client. The new submission will be approved soon.

ModmeBot:

DTZxPorterLooks like the first reason your first submission was rejected was because it included an EXE installer, all modme mods must be packaged by the client. The new submission will be approved soon.

I don't understand, I believe I linked the file with .modpkg not an .exe. But then you said Submission will be approved soon? does that mean I'm good to go, or I need to change something? sorry to keep bothering you.

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
DTZxPorterLooks like the first reason your first submission was rejected was because it included an EXE installer, all modme mods must be packaged by the client. The new submission will be approved soon.

I don't understand, I believe I linked the file with .modpkg not an .exe. But then you said Submission will be approved soon? does that mean I'm good to go, or I need to change something? sorry to keep bothering you.

You originally submitted with an exe, which I deleted and you resubmitted with the package, it's being worked on.

ModmeBot:

I've kind of given up hope now, but is it really still being"worked on" for approval? It's been an entire month.

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202I've kind of given up hope now, but is it really still being"worked on" for approval? It's been an entire month.

Since we have decided to renovate the client, every single client-based mod is now offline and will be for a while while we re-write our client. There is no ETA for this other than it will take a while.