Modme Forums

Gas when button is pressed

Modme | General

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Fil he Modder
hey, i want to know how i can make it so pressing a button will cause a cloud of green gas to flood the map and that can harm you after some seconds. can anybody provide a tutorial or help me script it. coz i have no experience with scripting.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

Fil he Modder
hey, i want to know how i can make it so pressing a button will cause a cloud of green gas to flood the map and that can harm you after some seconds. can anybody provide a tutorial or help me script it. coz i have no experience with scripting.

I am wondering this too, just to make it clear, you want to use a button to make a FX show up / do his thing?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Fil he Modder

You're going to need a good gas fx, one that can give the map a look like gas is really filling up everywhere. I don't want to make a script for you until you get that done, because in my opinion that would be the hardest part of all this.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Fil he Modder
thank you, but do you know anybody who can make fx, or is it possible to download and port them in?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Fil he Modder
thank you, but do you know anybody who can make fx, or is it possible to download and port them in?

I don't know about porting. Black Ops 3 has a pretty impressive FX editor in radiant, you could probably make your own green smoke FX just by playing with the FX already in Black Ops 3.

ModmeBot:

Ok, i'll see what i can do

ModmeBot:

ok man, i made a lite version of the fx, it's green and pretty nicely represents gas, not as much as i want it to, but it's getting there, so will you help me with the script now so i can see if it's possible to make a button cause the gas to appear? :)