Modme Forums

How to create a split spawn system like they used in Verrukt

Game Modding | Call of Duty: World at War | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: itznvy
Hey i was wondering how to make a split spawn system (seperate) like they used in verrukt. Can anyone help me?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

itznvy
Hey i was wondering how to make a split spawn system (seperate) like they used in verrukt. Can anyone help me?

Wouldn't it work to just have 2 of spawn points on 1 side and 2 on the other? That's what i did with my spawn room, and i everytime i test my map, i'll spawn randomly.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

soul-toktzt
itznvy Hey i was wondering how to make a split spawn system (seperate) like they used in verrukt. Can anyone help me? Wouldn't it work to just have 2 of spawn points on 1 side and 2 on the other? That's what i did with my spawn room, and i everytime i test my map, i'll spawn randomly.

that could work but say you want a door splitting them, then the zombies wont spawn near you or they wont find you. Im talking about having 2 spawn zones, just like Verruckt. Also if you spawn outside of a zone, you instantly die

ModmeBot:

itznvy
soul-toktzt itznvy Hey i was wondering how to make a split spawn system (seperate) like they used in verrukt. Can anyone help me? Wouldn't it work to just have 2 of spawn points on 1 side and 2 on the other? That's what i did with my spawn room, and i everytime i test my map, i'll spawn randomly. that could work but say you want a door splitting them, then the zombies wont spawn near you or they wont find you. Im talking about having 2 spawn zones, just like Verruckt. Also if you spawn outside of a zone, you instantly die

You could make it with a player clip instead of a clip that blocks off zombies too.

You'd only need 1 zone then.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

soul-toktzt
itznvy soul-toktzt itznvy Hey i was wondering how to make a split spawn system (seperate) like they used in verrukt. Can anyone help me? Wouldn't it work to just have 2 of spawn points on 1 side and 2 on the other? That's what i did with my spawn room, and i everytime i test my map, i'll spawn randomly. that could work but say you want a door splitting them, then the zombies wont spawn near you or they wont find you. Im talking about having 2 spawn zones, just like Verruckt. Also if you spawn outside of a zone, you instantly die You could make it with a player clip instead of a clip that blocks off zombies too. You'd only need 1 zone then.

Yes i could do that but that wouldnt fix the zombies still spawning on the other side

ModmeBot:

itznvy
soul-toktzt itznvy soul-toktzt itznvy Hey i was wondering how to make a split spawn system (seperate) like they used in verrukt. Can anyone help me? Wouldn't it work to just have 2 of spawn points on 1 side and 2 on the other? That's what i did with my spawn room, and i everytime i test my map, i'll spawn randomly. that could work but say you want a door splitting them, then the zombies wont spawn near you or they wont find you. Im talking about having 2 spawn zones, just like Verruckt. Also if you spawn outside of a zone, you instantly die You could make it with a player clip instead of a clip that blocks off zombies too. You'd only need 1 zone then. Yes i could do that but that wouldnt fix the zombies still spawning on the other side

True, but until someone know's exactly how to do that, it's an alternative.