Modme Forums

Constant round change

Game Modding | Call of Duty: World at War | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: mapmaker12
Hello!
I was wondering if someone could help me with a script for constant round change, like on a timer. I would like it to be exactly like in Octogonal Ascension. I believe it is called 'timed gameplay'. The time between rounds gets longer and longer(as the rounds go on). It needs to beexactly like Octogonal Ascension. Thanks for all of your help. I will credit anyone that helps. Also, if you could make a script to make the zombies to run faster. Hope this is not too much to ask. Thanks. :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

level thread zm_utility::zombie_goto_round( n_round );

this code will advance to whatever round you like, however

a - the round you skip to - is the round "1 under" the passed result, eg pass 22 as "n_round" will skip you to round 21

b - doesnt seem to handle updating the zombies run speed, simple fix to that tho, just pointing out it doesnt natively do it

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

#using scripts\zm\_zm_utility;

remember to add that too

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mapmaker12

Harry Bo21
level thread zm_utility::zombie_goto_round( n_round ); this code will advance to whatever round you like, howevera - the round you skip to - is the round "1 under" the passed result, eg pass 22 as "n_round" will skip you to round 21b - doesnt seem to handle updating the zombies run speed, simple fix to that tho, just pointing out it doesnt natively do it

Thanks for the help. I probably should have reworded it. I have almost no experience in scripting and was hoping someone could make a script for me that switches the rounds automatically, like on a timer. For example the first round will be 7 seconds, round 2 is 10, round 3 is 14, round 4 is 17, ... round 12 is 40 seconds ect. I am making a challenge map that the zombies spawn exactly like in the Octogonal Ascension map (BO3). Thanks for your help.

PS. I have finished the zombie speed script, so no more need for that. Thanks. :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dedrix
Just follow this tutorial here, pretty sure this is what you're looking for...
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/BO3+%7C+Adding+Timed+Gameplay+to+Zombiemode

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mapmaker12
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much. :)