Modme Forums

Custom Round Start Sounds?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: World at War | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: SpeedBeam

I want to use The Giant BO3's round starts and ends. But I've no clue how. Do I have to use DuaLVII's Round Sound Template or not?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

I thought the Giant's round starts and ends were the default, that every custom map starts with. are they not?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SpeedBeam

Abnormal202

I thought the Giant's round starts and ends were the default, that every custom map starts with. are they not?

It's World at War. Look at the tab. The default ones for WaW is basically your usual ones. BO3 customs have The Giant sounds (some maps), but I want those sounds to my test map.

ModmeBot:

SpeedBeam
Abnormal202

It's World at War. Look at the tab. The default ones for WaW is basically your usual ones. BO3 customs have The Giant sounds (some maps), but I want those sounds to my test map.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize it was the WaW section. Do you own Black Ops 3 and have wraith?

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
SpeedBeam
Abnormal202

Oh sorry, I didn't realize it was the WaW section. Do you own Black Ops 3 and have wraith?

Already ahead of you, mate. I got it gameshared, and yes I do have Wraith and extracted the sounds. It's alright if you said sorry :P we can't see whats the topic place sometimes lol

ModmeBot:

Well I haven't been on WaW since forever, and I never changed the round sounds, but I did successful add in main menu music. I followed this Tutorial here to convert the song so it would work with WaW. This basically allows you to play the sound through scripting, but I'm not sure exactly where the GSC that tells the round music to play is, or how to override it.

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202

Well I haven't been on WaW since forever, and I never changed the round sounds, but I did successful add in main menu music. I followed this Tutorial here to convert the song so it would work with WaW. This basically allows you to play the sound through scripting, but I'm not sure exactly where the GSC that tells the round music to play is, or how to override it.

Hmm, alright... You got Discord? Maybe you can join the Modme chat.