Modme Forums

How is this possible???

Game Modding | Call of Duty: World at War | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: SpeedBeam

I know what you are thinking, yes. I'm having issues with World at War mod tools. And NO, you CANNOT tell me to download them again. I have wasted 5 hours downloading and installing the WaW mod tools, and yet I have missing files. Sounds folder, which is missing a few files which I have NO clue on how to fix it. 1.0 has none of those missing folders that I need, 1.1 has nothing on what I need, 1.2 has none yet, 1.3 and 1.4 is the same result. Also, dog_init error which why I have no clue on how to fix it. Ugh, I had so many troubles with World at War before that this is going really horrible. I hope someone comes across this post and sees that I'm having issues with this. And no, no UGX patches to fix this. I will wait to install it if I have no other choice but to do that.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

So, from where exactly are you downloading these modtools patches?...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SpeedBeam

Exofile

As I said, Porter's message and UGX (no patch)... even tried from my external, nothing happened. Still missing.

Edit, 2:30AM AST: Sorry, just pissed off. I just really can't take my rage in control anymore.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

SpeedBeam
Exofile

As I said, Porter's message and UGX (no patch)... even tried from my external, nothing happened. Still missing.

Edit, 2:30AM AST: Sorry, just pissed off. I just really can't take my rage in control anymore.

Saying Porter's Message won't really tell me where the download is from.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SpeedBeam

Exofile
SpeedBeam
Exofile

Saying Porter's Message won't really tell me where the download is from.

MEGA links from two days ago.