Modme Forums

Custom M1911 in WaW works but no custom viewhands?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: World at War | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: SpeedBeam

Why don't I got viewhands on my custom gun? I exported it how it was supposed to be, and yet the result was this.

I need help with this, please! (All anims work, all I need is my custom CIA viewhands so I wouldn't make a mistake like this next time.. and yes I was using viewmodel_hands_no_model)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: elricos

Make shure in the weaponfiles you have correctly the hands model name (the default one is: viewmodel_hands_no_model )

If you are going to use a custom viewhands or an exported viewhands add it in a new .gdt in asset manager like a normal model, but change the conversion type of the xmodel asset (rigid) to: viewhands ... then add the xmodel asset name into the weaponfile and compile

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SpeedBeam

elricos

Make shure in the weaponfiles you have correctly the hands model name (the default one is: viewmodel_hands_no_model )

If you are going to use a custom viewhands or an exported viewhands add it in a new .gdt in asset manager like a normal model, but change the conversion type of the xmodel asset (rigid) to: viewhands ... then add the xmodel asset name into the weaponfile and compile

Hmm, alright... I'll try it out, but thanks. :)

Edit: Still no works...