Modme Forums

xSanchez78’s client system problem

Game Modding | Call of Duty: World at War | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: SpeedBeam

Hello again, this seems like most of the WaW posts I make are mostly mine. (Unfortunately with lots of problems that some were helped with, some I had to do it myself because let's face it. It's too inactive on this section here) But I just recently placed xSanchez78's unlimited client system on my WaW, basically injected it for a custom HUD design of BO3's HUD and this happened.

As you can see here, it wouldn't load because I haven't placed it in the mods/mapname folder. But as I put it there, this happened.

Considering how the script would be really useful, and yet this happens. I don't know why, maybe I forgot to comment it out? Anyways, thanks for noticing this. If you know a fix, let me know.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

Enable developer 1, run map and show console once it hits the error. The error Bad Syntax doesn't tell us much otherwise.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SpeedBeam

Exofile

Enable developer 1, run map and show console once it hits the error. The error Bad Syntax doesn't tell us much otherwise.

Seems like my zombiemode could be the problem.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

Seems so, have you actually gone to the line to check the syntax you've added? Check over anything you recently added-> see if the syntax is proper.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SpeedBeam

Exofile

Seems so, have you actually gone to the line to check the syntax you've added? Check over anything you recently added-> see if the syntax is proper.

I'll try.