Modme Forums

Missing File For Buyable Ending!

Game Modding | Call of Duty: World at War | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Lokii
^1ERR(83) scripts/_nsz/nsz_buyable_ending.gsc (23,22) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/_bb.gsc

Where can i get this file from?

I validated and everything

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric
Are you certain you added all of the necessary lines and everything to your script? I have used this script and there are not any missing files.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
treyarch deleted that file in the latest update. Just delete that line from the script and you'll be fine.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Lokii

mathfag
treyarch deleted that file in the latest update. Just delete that line from the script and you'll be fine.

It just crashes the map if i do that

ModmeBot:

Reply By: seitderb
I am having the same problem. Did you find a fix?

ModmeBot:

Lokii
mathfag treyarch deleted that file in the latest update. Just delete that line from the script and you'll be fine. It just crashes the map if i do that

it does not

ModmeBot:

Reply By: seitderb

mathfag
Lokii mathfag treyarch deleted that file in the latest update. Just delete that line from the script and you'll be fine. It just crashes the map if i do that it does not

Do you know of a tutorial on how to add a buyable ending, which is relevant with the newest update?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Stonermagoo420
mine just dosnt even know it was deleted from the script still says

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:
 ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/_nsz/nsz_buyable_ending.gsc'
ERR(83) scripts/_nsz/nsz_buyable_ending.gsc (23,22)  : Compiler Internal Error :  Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/_bb.gsc

Linker will now terminate.
********************************************************************************

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric
Old thread but that error doesnt necessarily mean you are missing a file... First make sure you put that file in the right place, and then make sure you followed the instructions... you are likely not 'calling' that file in your gsc or zone file

ModmeBot:

modric
Old thread but that error doesnt necessarily mean you are missing a file... First make sure you put that file in the right place, and then make sure you followed the instructions... you are likely not 'calling' that file in your gsc or zone file

scripts/zm/_bb.gsc

was removed in one of the updates. It is still being called though so the solution is to remove the #using on line 23