Modme Forums

magic box???

Game Modding | Call of Duty: World at War | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Tjmoney030589
I was trying to change the mystery_box and to be honest I'm still a NOOB but I am learning lol (SLOWLY)
So the problem is I must have deleted something that was a no-no lol I have this on APE

The asset p7_zm_der_magic_box of type xmodel doesn't exist, so I'm guessing I deleted it by accident.

If someone could please send me a link for one or tell me how to fix it that would be awesome. Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

Tjmoney030589
I was trying to change the mystery_box and to be honest I'm still a NOOB but I am learning lol (SLOWLY) So the problem is I must have deleted something that was a no-no lol I have this on APE The asset p7_zm_der_magic_box of type xmodel doesn't exist, so I'm guessing I deleted it by accident. If someone could please send me a link for one or tell me how to fix it that would be awesome. Thanks

you could try this http://phabricator.aviacreations.com/w/black_ops_3/basics/setup_mystery_box/

or use steam and go to library/tools find your black ops 3 mod tools in the list right click on it go to properties then local file tab and select the verify integrity of tool files (this will replace anything that you may have deleted)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Tjmoney030589
Thank You so much for the help. Verifying the files worked take a win, my friend....

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
your welcome m8