Modme Forums

Skye’s Weapon Ports to BO3 (Master Hub)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

TheSkyeLord:

Hey guys! Thank you for checking out my post on weapon ports to BO3 Zombies!

These are all my weapons I've worked on for some time now and I figure the public should now enjoy

If you have questions, suggestions, or need help, you can post here, or you can get to me faster on Discord @ TheSkyeLord#2511

Also, you may need to add this below to the zone file of your map (located @ BO3 root/usermaps/mapname/zone_source/mapname.zone)

stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

***Make sure you have the correct Weapon Common Asset if you're using any gun from its respective game on this site, as several gun attachments and the Pack-A-Punch camo support need necessary textures and sounds from the Weapon Common Assets***

Total weapons ported: 552

(Only supported by MW 2019, BO4, WW2, and MW:R guns)
Link to Inspectable Weapons Script

CoD: MW 2019 Weapons
Link to weapon pack
Link to individual weapons (Page 1)
Link to individual weapons (Page 2)

CoD: Black Ops 4 Weapons
Link to weapon pack
Link to individual weapons

CoD: WWII weapons
Link to weapon pack
Link to individual weapons (Page 1)
Link to individual weapons (Page 2)

CoD: Infinite Warfare weapons
Link to weapon pack

CoD: Modern Warfare: Remastered weapons
Link to weapon pack

CoD: Advanced Warfare weapons
Link to weapon pack

CoD: Ghosts weapons
Link to weapon pack

CoD: Black Ops 2 weapons
Link to weapon pack

CoD: Modern Warfare 3 weapons
Link to weapon pack

CoD: Black Ops 1 weapons
Link to weapon pack

CoD: Modern Warfare 2 weapons
Link to weapon pack

Credits (this would not be possible without the people and tools below)

TheSkyeLord - for porting this stuff to BO3, ofc
Azsry - maya scripts, TX to T7 rig, H1 to T7 rig, and tutorials
Scobalula - for Rottwieler Fury, CoD Image Util, Greyhound, Camo Chairs & CoD Maya Tools (also for being a good doggo)
TomBMX - .ff exporter (how i got BO1 & WaW sounds)
Jari - showing how to use mix map materials
Blak - showing how to use mix map materials and other help along the way.

raptroes - help along the way. dragons unite!
Thomas Cat - MW to BO3 rig, IK/anim layer help, showing ambient room setup
JBird632 - tutorials
.115 Cal - for originally game sharing IW, MW:R & BO2
DTZxPorter - for Modme to post, Kronos & ExportX for export to bin, SE Tools, Acidra1n originally for WW2 sounds, BassDrop for BO1 sounds, and Wraith Archon to rip raw models & export .sabl & WW2 sounds
Collie - for the IW7 and WW2 conversion rigs & an awesome maya shelf
Ray1235 - for CoD Maya Tools
xSanchez78 - IW7 conversion rig
lilrobot - for the inspectable weapons script
Autodesk Maya - for working with CoD xmodels & xanims
Blender - for sub-dividing Ghosts and some AW weapons
GIMP & Paint.net - for editing images & creating wallbuy chalks

raptroes:

Great work as always.

Khramos:

Dude these are the best ports I'll work with, My would really love if you did the World at War weapons eventually.

TheSkyeLord:

Dude these are the best ports I'll work with, My would really love if you did the World at War weapons eventually.

thanks bro. and down the road i'll do WaW stuff.

TheSkyeLord:

BO4 weapons are now releasing!

Released:

BO4 - ABR 223, Auger DMR, Cordite, Escargot, Essex Model 07, GKS, Hades, and Zweihänder

BO4 weapon common, make sure to have for these ^^

Thanks everyone!

Pepergogo:

Are you gonna port the Kraken from Voyage of Despair?

TheSkyeLord:

Are you gonna port the Kraken from Voyage of Despair?

it looks cool, and i'd love to do it, but i don't have the files for it nor do i have BO4 right now (i got my stuff during the free Blackout trial in April)

Pepergogo:

it looks cool, and i'd love to do it, but i don't have the files for it nor do i have BO4 right now (i got my stuff during the free Blackout trial in April)

Ok, hope you can do it some day
I really love your work 👏

TheSkyeLord:

More BO4 weaponry has released!

Released:

BO4 - Hellion Salvo, Hitchcock M9, ICR-7, KN-57, and Koshka

Another BO4 weapon common update, as always, make sure to update this.

Thanks everyone!

rainisyourpain:

amazing ports as expected

Clearvue:

I'll share my BO4 with you if I get first dibs. Hahaha.

Dedrix:

SKYE if you hurry you can get Black Ops 4 PC for $12 on Humble Bundle here: https://www.humblebundle.com/ . This ends on the 7th so you've got like a day.

TheSkyeLord:

Yet again, more BO4 weaponry has released!

Released:

BO4 - M1897 Trebuchet, M1927, Maddox RFB, MOG 12, Mozu, & MX9

Another BO4 weapon common update, as always, make sure to update this.

Thanks everyone!

Ping998:

:o what an absolute legend! Well done dude!

Can't wait for the RK7, Grav and the bo4 mp40!

TheSkyeLord:

More BO4 guns have released! The next release will be a little while, as I'll be leaving to go on vacation in a few days from posting this. Anyways,

Released - Outlaw, Overkill, Paladin HB50, Rampart 17, RK 7 Garrison, Saug 9mm, & SDM

No weapon common update this time (yay!)

Thanks everyone!

skelo:

Ever thought of making more zombies chronicles weapon ports? IE: 1911, AK74u, Galil, M16, etc.

TheSkyeLord:

Ever thought of making more zombies chronicles weapon ports? IE: 1911, AK74u, Galil, M16, etc.

Hey skelo! I have, I’m just currently more focused on doing BO4 weaponry. Once I’m done with BO4 I’ll probably do BO3 DLC/not in zombies guns.

TheSkyeLord:

Im back from vacation! Well, I've been for a week now, but anyways. Here's this week's releases

Released:

BO4 - SG12, Spitfire, Strife, Swordfish, Titan, Vapr-XKG, and VKM 750

Thanks everyone!

Khramos:

Im back from vacation! Well, I've been for a week now, but anyways. Here's this week's releases

Released:

BO4 - SG12, Spitfire, Strife, Swordfish, Titan, Vapr-XKG, and VKM 750

Thanks everyone!

Hope you enjoyed your break man. Well deserved if I say :P

skelo:

Bonerific!

TheSkyeLord:

We are done with BO4 weapons (for now)! BO4 weapons pack is also live!!

Released:

BO4 - Daemon 3XB, Grav, KAP 45, Rampage, Swat RFT, Switchblade X9, Vendetta, Welling

BO4 Weapons Pack

Thanks everyone!!!

Ping998:

Great work man! (I know u say you're done with bo4 weapons, but if u could provide the BO4 mp40 at some point that would be sweeeeet!)

:D thanks again!

FlameLeo:

Amazing release again you're killing it :) !!!

skelo:

You smexy bastard.

TheSkyeLord:

Great work man! (I know u say you're done with bo4 weapons, but if u could provide the BO4 mp40 at some point that would be sweeeeet!)

:D thanks again!

I actually was gonna port the MP-40, but a fair bit of the animations for it were broken :( . If you look in the weapon pack in APE the model is actually fully set up. Just no anims or weapon files.

skelo:

Have you ever thought about putting in some non-cod weapons? ie: CSGO

Pepergogo:

Hi Skye, I have a question:
How can I use my PaP cammo for some weapons?
I already change the "base 136" and works fine with some weapons like WW2, but not with BO2, BO4 and others

TheSkyeLord:

Have you ever thought about putting in some non-cod weapons? ie: CSGO

Possibly. If I can access everything like models, animations, sounds etc then yeah.

TheSkyeLord:

Hi Skye, I have a question:
How can I use my PaP cammo for some weapons?
I already change the "base 136" and works fine with some weapons like WW2, but not with BO2, BO4 and others

I’m not exactly sure what’d be causing that. If you want you can message me on Discord @ TheSkyeLord#2511 about it.

coryraulerson:

How do i get the wallbuys to work? they seem to be showing 0 Points to buy them, i can give them to myself but cannot use them for wallbuys.

M5_Prodigy:

How do i get the wallbuys to work? they seem to be showing 0 Points to buy them, i can give them to myself but cannot use them for wallbuys.

Add the weapon line to the CSV

TheSkyeLord:

Hi cory, just to further clarify, does it say 0 points and you can't buy them?

coryraulerson:

Add the weapon line to the CSV

This fixed it! thanks took me a while guess i missed that last part of the text!

coryraulerson:

been playing around with these a lot! Really great work, and good job man! But are you going to be doing Newer varients of the guns that have been added? ( Chronicles Raygun Mark 2, or the most recent raygun Mark 2 from alpha omega, I tried finding the files with greyhound and it just seems to be a giant mess and can’t get my head around it lol.

Brodie3750:

[USER=11]@TheSkyeLord[/USER] any chance for a Melee Pack? Would die for a barbed wire baseball bat

WahahaPanda:

Anyone know where I can get the Weapon Common Assets? Or the weapon.csv, template_mod that is used for the sound? Because I don't hear any gun sounds :P Thank you so much

TheSkyeLord:

Anyone know where I can get the Weapon Common Assets? Or the weapon.csv, template_mod that is used for the sound? Because I don't hear any gun sounds :p Thank you so much

Hey man! the weapon connom assets are located at the top of the page of the respective game. As for sounds, the issue you may be having is simply a sound error in the linker.

WahahaPanda:

Hey man! the weapon connom assets are located at the top of the page of the respective game. As for sounds, the issue you may be having is simply a sound error in the linker.

Hey thanks for your reply. Any tips on how to resovle the sound error in the linker? Because I can't see any errors related to sound. Any ideas? I am new to map making, sorry if these are dumb questions xD.

TheSkyeLord:

Hey thanks for your reply. Any tips on how to resovle the sound error in the linker? Because I can't see any errors related to sound. Any ideas? I am new to map making, sorry if these are dumb questions xD.

For sound errors, the most common ones you'll see are "missing source checksum" and "object not set to instance of object." Those are fixed by literally just relinking till they don't show. And you're all good. if you wanna message more on this, please message me on Discord @ TheSkyeLord#2511.

TheRealJaSaMod:

i added in the wwii pack and everything work but the sounds any idea what i did wrong? i readded them in again to make sure i didnt do anything wrong and i added the inspect animations but none of the sounds are working. can anyone help me out with this?

TheSkyeLord:

i added in the wwii pack and everything work but the sounds any idea what i did wrong? i readded them in again to make sure i didnt do anything wrong and i added the inspect animations but none of the sounds are working. can anyone help me out with this?

Hey man! That error can be caused by a sound linker error. Usually has “missing source checksum” or “reference not set to instance of object.” These don’t mean anything in particular, but it stops any new sounds from being added to the map.

WahahaPanda:

I would check your zone file (modtool launcher right click map name -->edit zone file) and check if there is a line called: sound/yourmapname.gsc

TheRealJaSaMod:

Hey man! That error can be caused by a sound linker error. Usually has “missing source checksum” or “reference not set to instance of object.” These don’t mean anything in particular, but it stops any new sounds from being added to the map.

Okay, if this is there how do I fix it?

TheRealJaSaMod:

I would check your zone file (modtool launcher right click map name -->edit zone file) and check if there is a line called: sound/yourmapname.gsc

its not in there, all i found was "sound,zm_new_map" thats it

WahahaPanda:

its not in there, all i found was "sound,zm_new_map" thats it

Check if you downloaded the common weapon assets, check your user_aliases.csv, try s2_mp40, that one worked for me first before the others (maybe this is just my problem, but test it)

TheRealJaSaMod:

Check if you downloaded the common weapon assets, check your user_aliases.csv, try s2_mp40, that one worked for me first before the others (maybe this is just my problem, but test it)

i did download the common weapon assests and i checked my user aliases for the s2_mp40 and it was all there yet still no sound.

newbatyoutube:

i have fixed the issues i was having i didn't see there were a few things i needed to add before the guns sorry for not paying attention

sharpgamers4you:

hey didn't you had bo3 weapons aswel? because i deleted them and now their gone

Horizon:

Is there a way to open .xmodel_bin and .xmodel_bin files on UE4 ?

IceGrenade:

Ever plan on porting the tomahawk? a Tomahawk port from you would be insane man :) Loving the ports!

Cdub7304:

My wallbuy prefab on the Madox in game chalk outline show, but cost is 0 and won't let me buy.

Khramos:

My wallbuy prefab on the Madox in game chalk outline show, but cost is 0 and won't let me buy.

You have too many weapons on one map my friend. Try cutting out a few then relinking.

Cdub7304:

You have too many weapons on one map my friend. Try cutting out a few then relinking.

Thank you so very much man I thought that might have been the problem but I was really scared to delete anything and then mess with the actual game and not just the mod tools because I haven't made a separate table for just my math I'm using the one in share raw haven't made a separate one for my map because I'm not sure what line of code I have to add in my scripting file to make it access that one so I'm just using the default one now thank you so much I'll give that a try

Cdub7304:

do you how many is too many, and what errors it causes, I have searched and watch countless tutorials on porting weapons, and Downloaded from here. but I cannot find out how many are too many weapons or the errors it may cause, or why it is at 0 cost. Also I haven't installed any other wepons, except for the wallbuy prefab from UGX and the box prefab from there. The Madox and the strife are are the only wepon files I've tried to install. I got some errors at first then installed the common asset file and all errors stopped except one about a bullet mesh. I will try again tonight when I'm home now that I deleted some guns from the .csv file.

TheSkyeLord:

do you how many is too many, and what errors it causes, I have searched and watch countless tutorials on porting weapons, and Downloaded from here. but I cannot find out how many are too many weapons or the errors it may cause, or why it is at 0 cost. Also I haven't installed any other wepons, except for the wallbuy prefab from UGX and the box prefab from there. The Madox and the strife are are the only wepon files I've tried to install. I got some errors at first then installed the common asset file and all errors stopped except one about a bullet mesh. I will try again tonight when I'm home now that I deleted some guns from the .csv file.

hey man, the issue you stated originally is caused either by too many weapons or the stringtable, that's supposed to go in the .zone file is missing. as for a weapon limit in the levelcommon_weapons, i've heard it's around 70 or so, but ive currently got around 400 in mine and it appears to work fine. as for the raw weapon limit, i usually say it's around 150 weapons, but this does vary.

TheSkyeLord:

Hey everyone, it's been quiet for a while...

However, all WWII guns (yes, all of them) have been redone. Here's the patch notes on all of this

Updated:

All the pre-existing WWII guns have been overhauled.

***THE WWII GUNS, NEW & OVERHAULED, ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OLDER RELEASES BEFORE 9/10/2019. IF YOU INSTALL THESE, MAKE SURE THE OLD WWII STUFF IS UNINSTALLED/REMOVED***

Anyways, overhaul includes:

- Crawling animations
- World model magazine for most weapons will move according to reloading
- Full attachment-based system (not the regular and _up models that I was doing)
- Redone models, animations, textures, & sounds
- More wallbuys (like 20 originally compared to around 60 or so now)

And maybe other stuff I forgot to mention.

Released:

WWII - Austen, Bechowiec, Blyskawica, Chatellerault, Erma EMP, Grossfuss STG, KG M/21, LAD Machine Gun, M2 Hyde, MAS 36, Wimmersperg Spz, Wz. 35

Thanks everyone!!

Khramos:

Hey everyone, it's been quiet for a while...

However, all WWII guns (yes, all of them) have been redone. Here's the patch notes on all of this

Updated:

All the pre-existing WWII guns have been overhauled.

***THE WWII GUNS, NEW & OVERHAULED, ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OLDER RELEASES BEFORE 9/10/2019***

- Crawling animations
- Full attachment-based system (not the regular and _up models that I was doing)
- More wallbuys (like 20 originally compared to around 60 or so now)

Released:

WWII - Austen, Bechowiec, Blyskawica, Chatellerault, Erma EMP, Grossfuss STG, KG M/21, LAD Machine Gun, M2 Hyde, MAS 36, Wimmersperg Spz, Wz. 35

Thanks everyone!!

holy cow this was unexpected! many props dude. Can't wait to use this in my map!

Cdub7304:

hey man, the issue you stated originally is caused either by too many weapons or the stringtable, that's supposed to go in the .zone file is missing. as for a weapon limit in the levelcommon_weapons, i've heard it's around 70 or so, but ive currently got around 400 in mine and it appears to work fine. as for the raw weapon limit, i usually say it's around 150 weapons, but this does vary.

When you say raw weapon limit, what exactly is that in reference to, how would I find that and delete some if needed. Because as far as adding weapons I have only downloaded and installed the wallbuy prefabs from UGX mods.

TheSkyeLord:

When you say raw weapon limit, what exactly is that in reference to, how would I find that and delete some if needed. Because as far as adding weapons I have only downloaded and installed the wallbuy prefabs from UGX mods.

Well, I shouldn't put it as raw. The weapons limit (one gun, including base and pack a punched bersion) is about 150. The raw weapons limit (as per engine) is 1536, with only ~40% or so left for us to use. As by "deleting" some weapons from a specific map, the best thing is to remove the weapon,weaponname call from the .zone file and check that there's no wallbuy prefab still present in the map (if, the gun has a wallbuy present in said map). Another thing that could be causing the error is this string:
is missing from your map's .zone file. If you want more help with this, please message me on Discord @ TheSkyeLord#2511. Thanks!

Cdub7304:

Well, I shouldn't put it as raw. The weapons limit (one gun, including base and pack a punched bersion) is about 150. The raw weapons limit (as per engine) is 1536, with only ~40% or so left for us to use. As by "deleting" some weapons from a specific map, the best thing is to remove the weapon,weaponname call from the .zone file and check that there's no wallbuy prefab still present in the map (if, the gun has a wallbuy present in said map). Another thing that could be causing the error is this string:
is missing from your map's .zone file. If you want more help with this, please message me on Discord @ TheSkyeLord#2511. Thanks!

Sorry but having trouble with discord @ the moment, I think I know what is wrong, just not how to fix it. If I add in that line of code to my zone file. All of my wallbuys go to a 0 cost and I can't use them, I believe this is because all the weapons I have are from a package I downloaded and are all prefabs therfore everything is a .map file and it is just accessing the guns already in game and not useing the .csv file it was a package from craftedanimation I think. Not sure how to work around this but I will find away I'm sure. Thank you for what you do and your help. it's people like you, madgaz, and Jbird, that got me inspired to make maps.

MikeyRay:

Sorry but having trouble with discord @ the moment, I think I know what is wrong, just not how to fix it. If I add in that line of code to my zone file. All of my wallbuys go to a 0 cost and I can't use them, I believe this is because all the weapons I have are from a package I downloaded and are all prefabs therfore everything is a .map file and it is just accessing the guns already in game and not useing the .csv file it was a package from craftedanimation I think. Not sure how to work around this but I will find away I'm sure. Thank you for what you do and your help. it's people like you, madgaz, and Jbird, that got me inspired to make maps.

As stupid as this sounds - you sure you have all the guns inside of the zm_levelcommon_weapons? If not, that's why.

BetiroVal:

Hey SkyeLord!
Great pack, it helps me add variety to my maps!
Will you add mastercrafts to the pack?
I've always wanted to make High Noon a wonder-weapon!

modric1337:

As stupid as this sounds - you sure you have all the guns inside of the zm_levelcommon_weapons? If not, that's why.

I think the 0 points thing is usually just too many weapon csvs / custom guns in your map. comment out the guns from your levelcommon if u dont need them in your map instead of just making them false for the 'in_box' entry

TheSkyeLord:

Hey everyone. More redos/touch ups.

All MW:R guns have been redone. Here's the patch notes on all of this

Updated:

All the pre-existing MW:R guns have been overhauled.

***THE MW:R GUNS, NEW & OVERHAULED, ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OLDER RELEASES BEFORE 10/11/2019. IF YOU INSTALL THESE, MAKE SURE THE OLD MW:R STUFF IS UNINSTALLED/REMOVED***

- Crawling animations
- More wallbuys (like 20 originally compared to around 40 or so now)

Thanks everyone!!

Tigertazdaisyban:

Hey I added the AW, IW and BO2 packs to my mod tools and when I added the ghost pack my game hard crashes and dose not put out any logs and I don't know how to fix this can anyone help me please

TheSkyeLord:

Hey I added the AW, IW and BO2 packs to my mod tools and when I added the ghost pack my game hard crashes and dose not put out any logs and I don't know how to fix this can anyone help me please

Hey man! The issue you’re having is there’s simply too many weapons loading in at once. A good rule of thumb to stick by is a max of roughly 3 of my weapons packs, or a max of 150 custom (not in the default tools) weapons.

Alph4YTx:

sorry, I downloaded the Infinite Warfare weapons package, where do I put all the folders or files? please I need this little help, thanks

TheSkyeLord:

sorry, I downloaded the Infinite Warfare weapons package, where do I put all the folders or files? please I need this little help, thanks

Hey man! The folders that are included go into the BO3 root folder (at Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III). The folders you'll end up dragging in will be model_export, share, sound_assets, sorce_data, and xanim_export (if I remember off the top of my head correctly).

modric1337:

I cannot even get the default skye_up_camo to work on ww2 guns... I am not sure if I should have entry 136 skye_up_camo in my weaponoptions.csv or if the latest ww2 version changed something but none of the ww2 guns have any camo when packed

TheSkyeLord:

I cannot even get the default skye_up_camo to work on ww2 guns... I am not sure if I should have entry 136 skye_up_camo in my weaponoptions.csv or if the latest ww2 version changed something but none of the ww2 guns have any camo when packed

Hey modric! You won’t use skye_up_camo at all. Due to the new camo mask/camo table method I’m using, you’ll have to input the custom camo per gun, under it’s own custom_base136 entry

TheSkyeLord:

Hey everyone. Yet again more redos/touch ups.

All BO1 guns have been redone. Here's the patch notes on all of this

Updated:

All the pre-existing BO1 guns have been overhauled.

***THE BO1 GUNS, NEW & OVERHAULED, ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OLDER RELEASES BEFORE 12/31/2019. IF YOU INSTALL THESE, MAKE SURE THE OLD BO1 STUFF IS UNINSTALLED/REMOVED***

- Crawling animations
- More wallbuys (like 15 or so originally compared to around 35 or so now)

Thanks everyone!!

Ping998:

Hi there,

Do you think you'll be porting guns from Modern Warfare (2019)? I see some others have been successful so it seems possible.
Anyway keep up the great work :D

TheSkyeLord:

Hi there,

Do you think you'll be porting guns from Modern Warfare (2019)? I see some others have been successful so it seems possible.
Anyway keep up the great work :D

Hey ping! is absolutely is. I've got some of them ported out currently, but my main hold up is I don't have scope reticles.

smasher248:

Hey man, are you working on MW weapons?

sharpgamers4you:

Hey man, are you working on MW weapons?

No [ Edicius ] is working on modernwarfare remastered and 2019 models, i don't think that i will release thise models since he does them, but requests is something i will take.

Unless you mean call of duty 4 modern warfare, but if you want just weapons look for sky weapons or ask him since he does a great job at weapons

smasher248:

No [ Edicius ] is working on modernwarfare remastered and 2019 models, i don't think that i will release thise models since he does them, but requests is something i will take.

Unless you mean call of duty 4 modern warfare, but if you want just weapons look for sky weapons or ask him since he does a great job at weapons

I'm confused this is the Sky Weapons thread, is he not active or something?

TheSkyeLord:

I'm confused this is the Sky Weapons thread, is he not active or something?

Hey smasher! I’m still updating this post, and I am working on MW 2019 weapons. Thanks!

sharpgamers4you:

Hey smasher! I’m still updating this post, and I am working on MW 2019 weapons. Thanks!

See told u that sky was the ones u need for weapons, sky ur the man bro great work❤

smasher248:

See told u that sky was the ones u need for weapons, sky ur the man bro great work❤

Didn't you say he wasn't working on them?

Justin Emerald:

I love you...

sharpgamers4you:

Didn't you say he wasn't working on them?

No i said ask him for the weapons. Didn't say he worked or didn't worked on them but ibwas assuming that he was.

smasher248:

No i said ask him for the weapons. Didn't say he worked or didn't worked on them but ibwas assuming that he was.

lol

sharpgamers4you:

lol

oooooohhhh i thought u commented it on my page sorryyyyyyyy hahahhahahahahha
my bad bro but to be clear i ment no I am not the one doing the weapons and I knew edicius was working on them so yep.
once again sorry :)

smasher248:

Everytime I add more of your weapons it takes very long time whenever I try to testing my map. 😟

I mean... yeah? If you have more asets it will obviously take longer to convert them and load the level...

smasher248:

Nevermind I fixed it. I replace different version of Harrybo21 Perks, which is kinda stupid....but ok.

It's because launcher converts the assets the first time they are used, but it doesn't need to on future builds.

Justin Emerald:

It's because launcher converts the assets the first time they are used, but it doesn't need to on future builds.

Got you, thanks

TheSkyeLord:

Everytime I add more of your weapons it takes very long time whenever I try to testing my map. 😟

Hey Justin! Smasher is correct, whenever you add anything (my weapon ports included) to a map, it has to convert them. Which can take a while, especially if adding one of my packs. Thanks!

Ping998:

Hey SkyeLord, how's the MW 2019 ports going?

TheSkyeLord:

Hey SkyeLord, how's the MW 2019 ports going?

Hey Ping, they’re going well. I have the Renetti and SKS left and they should be released fairly soon

Tmo516:

Hey Ping, they’re going well. I have the Renetti and SKS left and they should be released fairly soon

Glad to hear they are going well do you think you will ever port cod world at war weapons?

Harry Bo21:

Glad to hear they are going well do you think you will ever port cod world at war weapons?

Why would he waste his time doing that when they have all been remade in future games in hd and with all the proper animations...

M5_Prodigy:

He said he would at some point who knows.

M5_Prodigy:

Why would he waste his time doing that when they have all been remade in future games in hd and with all the proper animations...

Didn't your pack come with WAW guns ?

Harry Bo21:

Didn't your pack come with WAW guns ?

yes because ww2 didnt exist then

they look noticably worse than all the others

TheSkyeLord:

Hey man! I do eventually plan to do WaW (and maybe original CoD 4 weapons) down the road, though it would be at a much later time. As Harry said, they do look considerably worse than the newer games, but I also do understand that some do like the 100% original, from those games weapons themselves. Thanks!

RllyyTwitchyy:

Are you planning to do the BO4 Ray Gun and Ray Gun Mark 2?

TheSkyeLord:

Are you planning to do the BO4 Ray Gun and Ray Gun Mark 2?

Hi! Until I can gain better access to those weapons from BO4, I won't be doing them for the time being. I do however plan to do BO3 DLC/not in the tools by default weapons in the future, which would include the BO3 Ray Gun Mark II. Thanks!

Tmo516:

Hi! Until I can gain better access to those weapons from BO4, I won't be doing them for the time being. I do however plan to do BO3 DLC/not in the tools by default weapons in the future, which would include the BO3 Ray Gun Mark II. Thanks!

Do you also plan to do the MP weapons? (besides all the trash melee weapons)

TheSkyeLord:

Do you also plan to do the MP weapons? (besides all the trash melee weapons)

I do, DLC/not in the tools by default does count those (so, the HLX 4, DBSR-50 etc.). Thanks!

Jdcobra:

Yo Skye, do you plan on doing the Modern Warfare 2 Campain Remastered guns in the future?

TheSkyeLord:

Yo Skye, do you plan on doing the Modern Warfare 2 Campain Remastered guns in the future?

Hey! I do plan on releasing them in the near future. Thanks!

Hatsune Blake:

Hey dude! I'm loving all the custom weapons so far. They're fantastic. The Black Ops 2 Olympia + the Black Ops 3 gold camo just looks magnificent, lol.

I'm having a small issue though. Everything but the sounds are working.
I'm pretty sure I know the cause of this, which is [just showing an example line here]:

ERROR: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound_assets\skye_ports\t6_olympia\fire\wpn_t6_olympia_shot.wav
ERROR: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
"ERROR: Object referenced not set to an instance of an object."
So I know the issue, I just have absolutely no clue on how to fix it. I've been looking all over the internet for about a hour now, and I can't find any info on how to fix it.
I'm extremely new to the Black Ops 3 mod tools [just installed them about two days ago], so I'm sorry if the fix is obvious.

I'm going to also include the full mod tool export line, no clue if it'll help but...
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\/gdtdb/gdtdb.exe /update

gdtDB: updating

processed (0 GDTs) (0 assets) in 2.034 sec

gdtDB: successfully updated database.

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\/bin/linker_modtools.exe -language english -modsource zm_firstforest

Linking "zm_firstforest" (usermaps\zm_firstforest stable 3421953 v593):

"D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound\snd_convert.exe"  pc usermaps\zm_firstforest usermaps\zm_firstforest zone_source usermaps\zm_firstforest all zm_firstforest

ERROR: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound_assets\skye_ports\t6_olympia\fire\wpn_t6_olympia_shot.wav

ERROR: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound_assets\skye_ports\t6_olympia\foley\wpn_t6_olympia_open.wav

ERROR: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound_assets\skye_ports\t6_m14\foley\wpn_t6_m14_bolt_back.wav

processing...

"D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound\snd_convert.exe"  pc usermaps\zm_firstforest usermaps\zm_firstforest zone_source usermaps\zm_firstforest all zm_firstforest

ERROR: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound_assets\skye_ports\t6_m14\foley\wpn_t6_m14_bolt_back.wav

ERROR: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound_assets\skye_ports\t6_olympia\foley\wpn_t6_olympia_open.wav

^1ERROR: Material mtl_origins_camo_alt was not found in gdtDB

material:mc/mtl_origins_camo_alt

weaponcamo:t6_camo_m14_table

weapon:t6_m14_up

csv:zone_source/zm_firstforest.zone

done: 0m13.40s

Linking "en_zm_firstforest" (usermaps\zm_firstforest stable 3421953 v593):

processing...

done: 0m4.36s

Thanks, and have a good day.

Harry Bo21:

can noone grasp that yes hes gonna do guns

you dont need to ask him everytime X game comes out are you gonna do guns from X game

yes he fucking is

also i wouldnt waste your time on even trying the bo4 mk2 - it is EXACTLY THE SAME as the bo3 mk2

only its VARIANTS are different, which are scripted

Harry Bo21:

Hey dude! I'm loving all the custom weapons so far. They're fantastic. The Black Ops 2 Olympia + the Black Ops 3 gold camo just looks magnificent, lol.

I'm having a small issue though. Everything but the sounds are working.
I'm pretty sure I know the cause of this, which is [just showing an example line here]:
"ERROR: Object referenced not set to an instance of an object."
So I know the issue, I just have absolutely no clue on how to fix it. I've been looking all over the internet for about a hour now, and I can't find any info on how to fix it.
I'm extremely new to the Black Ops 3 mod tools [just installed them about two days ago], so I'm sorry if the fix is obvious.

I'm going to also include the full mod tool export line, no clue if it'll help but...
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\/gdtdb/gdtdb.exe /update

gdtDB: updating

processed (0 GDTs) (0 assets) in 2.034 sec

gdtDB: successfully updated database.

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\/bin/linker_modtools.exe -language english -modsource zm_firstforest

Linking "zm_firstforest" (usermaps\zm_firstforest stable 3421953 v593):

processing...

^1ERROR: Material mtl_origins_camo_alt was not found in gdtDB

material:mc/mtl_origins_camo_alt

weaponcamo:t6_camo_m14_table

weapon:t6_m14_up

csv:zone_source/zm_firstforest.zone

done: 0m13.40s

Linking "en_zm_firstforest" (usermaps\zm_firstforest stable 3421953 v593):

processing...

done: 0m4.36s

Thanks, and have a good day.

the sound its pointing at is missing? you really had to "search the entire net" to find that out?

sound_assets\skye_ports\t6_olympia\fire\wpn_t6_olympia_shot.wav

Hatsune Blake:

the sound its pointing at is missing? you really had to "search the entire net" to find that out?

I exported the weapons pack into the correct folders, as well as copied everything I needed to into the .zone file, user_aliases file and the zm_levelcommon_weapons file. I checked to make sure the sounds existed within the Black Ops 3 folder, and they did. I'm not sure what could be missing. If I need to post anything else, please let me know.

UPDATE: I got the sounds working. I don't know what the Hell I did, but they're perfectly fine now. I feel stupid... sorry for bothering everyone! Cheers.

Chroma:

Would you be able/willing to make wallbuys for the pistols for WW2?

myszakisame:

Hayah! I am new to modding in BO3, It's so nice of you to make these packs (I remember when i struggled to get 1 weapon to work in WaW). I am keen on keeping my map well balanced, and it would be nice if i had a possibility of changing the reserve ammo for some of the BO1 weapons. You know, I want to keep them viable. Is there an easy way to do it? Or none at all? Thanks in advance, have a glorious day :3

Tmo516:

Hayah! I am new to modding in BO3, It's so nice of you to make these packs (I remember when i struggled to get 1 weapon to work in WaW). I am keen on keeping my map well balanced, and it would be nice if i had a possibility of changing the reserve ammo for some of the BO1 weapons. You know, I want to keep them viable. Is there an easy way to do it? Or none at all? Thanks in advance, have a glorious day :3

You should be able to edit the reserve ammo in the BO3 Asset editor just select the weaponfile GDT and then you should find a asset containing all the weapon stats.

Khramos:

Go to ape, type skye_t5 in the gdt. look for the name of the gun along with (name of gun)_up
You'll be able to change the settings under ammunition.
There is a checkbox for having the number represent the number of reserve mags according to mag size, or just an exact number if it's unchecked. Happy modding!

you can also change the name of the weapons in the gdt as well, just be sure to just change the top name or else you'll break the gun :3

NCGaming:

Hello, I am pretty knew to BO3 mod tools and was wondering what this error means and how to fix it (if you need more info I can tell you)

ERROR: d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\user_aliases.csv
ERROR: no files for filespec: skye_ports\t6_fiveseven\fire\wpn_t6_fiveseven_pap_shot.wav

I know that it has something to do with the sound alias files but this issue happened to all my custom guns and have no Idea what to do if you can help it will be appreciated, thanks.

Chroma:

Hello, I am pretty knew to BO3 mod tools and was wondering what this error means and how to fix it (if you need more info I can tell you)

ERROR: d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\user_aliases.csv
ERROR: no files for filespec: skye_ports\t6_fiveseven\fire\wpn_t6_fiveseven_pap_shot.wav

I know that it has something to do with the sound alias files but this issue happened to all my custom guns and have no Idea what to do if you can help it will be appreciated, thanks.

I get this same issue come up in the compiler with a couple of files, mostly with the PTRS-41, but it still works for me.

NCGaming:

I also have this issue and the gun will just not be in the game

3BG_LoadWeaponVariantDefFile: unable to locate asset in gdtdb for 't6_fiveseven_up'
weapon:t6_fiveseven_up
csv:zone_source/zm_the_street.zone
^1ERROR: Unable to load weapon 't6_fiveseven_up'

PLZ help

IceGrenade:

RIP MW2019 guns are not available, taken down due to breach of ToS 😢

MikeyRay:

RIP MW2019 guns are not available, taken down due to breach of ToS 😢

no? Read the comment Skye put on the Weapon Page for MW2019

Harry Bo21:

Come on we know he doesn’t read

myszakisame:

Go to ape, type skye_t5 in the gdt. look for the name of the gun along with (name of gun)_up
You'll be able to change the settings under ammunition.
There is a checkbox for having the number represent the number of reserve mags according to mag size, or just an exact number if it's unchecked. Happy modding!

you can also change the name of the weapons in the gdt as well, just be sure to just change the top name or else you'll break the gun :3

Thank you! That works fine :3 Have a nice day, friend!

myszakisame:

You should be able to edit the reserve ammo in the BO3 Asset editor just select the weaponfile GDT and then you should find a asset containing all the weapon stats.

Appreciate the help, friend! I got a comment explaining exactly what you mean. Thanks a lot for the effort anyway, have a nice day ^.^

SanguineReptile:

These ports are too good to be true. So damn good

MrKoro:

CoD: MW 2019 Weapons
Link weapons pack : Dead !

Harry Bo21:

Dorp:

The "ADD TO ZM_LEVELCOMMON_WEAPONS.txt" file is missing some commas for a few of the snipers within the WW2 weapon pack. I downloaded it a while ago so not sure if you've updated that. Pretty trivial but I thought I'd point it out. Great work on the ports!

OpticFox:

Why do you give only to your friends? Why lie in your post when what you say isn't true. You only give the MW 2019 ones to your friends. But don't worry, Im working on doing it for the people in this forum. And theyll actually have 100% working sounds unlike your WW2 ports.

OpticFox:

The "ADD TO ZM_LEVELCOMMON_WEAPONS.txt" file is missing some commas for a few of the snipers within the WW2 weapon pack. I downloaded it a while ago so not sure if you've updated that. Pretty trivial but I thought I'd point it out. Great work on the ports!

I shall tell you I directly told him in Discord and he simply put it off, he'll only help out his friends.

Khramos:

I shall tell you I directly told him in Discord and he simply put it off, he'll only help out his friends.

You know if you ask him nicely he'll probably give you the old links anyway. It's not like we NEED MW weapons anyway.

TheSkyeLord:

Hey Dorp! Thanks for the feedback, ill look into that issue when I work over the original MW2 weapons.

GCPeinhardt:

Who are these “friends” you keep referencing? You are throwing a hissy fit because you weren’t fast enough to grab ports. Maybe if you understood how long it takes to actually port a MW19 weapon, and the actual reason he took the ports down (which is to fix animations and sounds), you would show more sympathy. People like you constantly complaining about stuff being taken down and being disrespectful are why people leave this community.

Arl the Grand:

Wonderful work, have you thought of doing the BO3 Chronicles weapons? (Mauser, MP40, etc)

TheSkyeLord:

Wonderful work, have you thought of doing the BO3 Chronicles weapons? (Mauser, MP40, etc)

Hi! Once I get through MW 2019 and MW2:CR weapons, as well as other touch ups, I do plan to release BO3 DLC/not in the tools weapons. Thanks!

DeathlikeSilence:

Hi! Once I get through MW 2019 and MW2:CR weapons, as well as other touch ups, I do plan to release BO3 DLC/not in the tools weapons. Thanks!

What types of changes are you making to your MW 2019 pack?

TheSkyeLord:

What types of changes are you making to your MW 2019 pack?

Hey man! The changes are as follows: different rig, IK fixed animations, new sound setup for ambient rooms, and readjusted weaponfiles. Thanks!

Kate Denson:

Hey man! The changes are as follows: different rig, IK fixed animations, new sound setup for ambient rooms, and readjusted weaponfiles. Thanks!

Hey dude nice to hear from you again it's been a while, ever thinking of adding in weapons from previous titles that you may missed due to later updates? Like in ww2 I think there are still some weapons out there?
and of course, keep up the AMAZING work! love you man!

TheSkyeLord:

Hey dude nice to hear from you again it's been a while, ever thinking of adding in weapons from previous titles that you may missed due to later updates? Like in ww2 I think there are still some weapons out there?
and of course, keep up the AMAZING work! love you man!

Hey Kate! I have updated the WWII weapons with the new releases over time. Thanks!

Paroozal:

have you ever thought about changing the size of the crosshair on each weapon category like assault rifles having more spread than smgs and snipers having even more to give ads a purpose?

TheSkyeLord:

have you ever thought about changing the size of the crosshair on each weapon category like assault rifles having more spread than smgs and snipers having even more to give ads a purpose?

Hey! I do have plans to work on this for all released and new weapons, and the MW 2019 reworks will have that applied as well. Thanks!

roy32:

i have a problem with the weapons every time i get one of the weapons the model is like in my face how to fix this?

DevDev:

HI, TheSkyeLord, i have a problem. I recently downloaded the mp 40 from the ww2 pack. I did every instructions but when i use it in game, no sound ( shooting, reloading ). I just wanted to ask if you know why, if not no problem ;). BTW, i love your content, keep up the great work 😉

Kate Denson:

HI, TheSkyeLord, i have a problem. I recently downloaded the mp 40 from the ww2 pack. I did every instructions but when i use it in game, no sound ( shooting, reloading ). I just wanted to ask if you know why, if not no problem ;). BTW, i love your content, keep up the great work 😉

Hey buddy, it seems that the sounds weren't build. It happends sometimes, you'll see it in the log, you didn't do anything wrong it's just mod tools, just rebuild the map until the sounds are in😁

Kate Denson:

i have a problem with the weapons every time i get one of the weapons the model is like in my face how to fix this?

Are you using different viewhands? Could be because of the viewhands, otherwhise it's probs the anims not set right

DevDev:

Hey buddy, it seems that the sounds weren't build. It happends sometimes, you'll see it in the log, you didn't do anything wrong it's just mod tools, just rebuild the map until the sounds are in😁

Thanks a lot 😁

ImArtzQ:

Amazing work Skye

ImArtzQ:

keep linking as the linker is broken I found that out!!!

TheRealMan21:

Would someone mind explaining to me how I would use the inspectable_weapons script?
I have tried for quite some time now and I have not figured it out yet. I placed the script in the right place.

Kate Denson:

Would someone mind explaining to me how I would use the inspectable_weapons script?
I have tried for quite some time now and I have not figured it out yet. I placed the script in the right place.

There's a download for the script on the main hub, you also need that specific script to male the line of scripting work, otherwise it won't

TheRealMan21:

There's a download for the script on the main hub, you also need that specific script to male the line of scripting work, otherwise it won't

I downloaded the script and copied it to the right place. But what do I have to do after I copied the file?

Kate Denson:

I downloaded the script and copied it to the right place. But what do I have to do after I copied the file?

There should be instructions with it. Otherwhise their should be a post on it from the maker.

TheRealMan21:

There should be instructions with it. Otherwhise their should be a post on it from the maker.

I did find the README.txt with the script. I do not understand what line to add in step 4.
(From readme.txt)
Step 4
add the line in the mapname.gsc neccessary for the gun(s) you're using, which is included in the gun installer's readme

Then link in the mod tools launcher & you're done!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
What line do I add? I am really confused in this.

Kate Denson:

I did find the README.txt with the script. I do not understand what line to add in step 4.
(From readme.txt)
Step 4
add the line in the mapname.gsc neccessary for the gun(s) you're using, which is included in the gun installer's readme

Then link in the mod tools launcher & you're done!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
What line do I add? I am really confused in this.

it's self exaplaining, inside your usermap.gsc (so your map you work on) you add the inspect script that's inside every readme from skye from the guns you have.

TheRealMan21:

My bad. I solved it. Thank you

DevDev:

Hey TheSkyeLord, I'm having an issue with some wallbuys, it says "cost 0"

M5_Prodigy:

Hey TheSkyeLord, I'm having an issue with some wallbuys, it says "cost 0"

Did you add the weapons box line to the Levelcommon.csv ?

DevDev:

Did you add the weapons box line to the Levelcommon.csv ?

Thanks a lot, I forgot to add it :)

Arl the Grand:

Would you take a special request for a single weapon?

TheRealMan21:

So, does anyone know how I can fix the sights on the gun? I can't figure out what went wrong.

Kate Denson:

So, does anyone know how I can fix the sights on the gun? I can't figure out what went wrong.

Hey dude, I think you forgot to install the common pack for the infinite warfare guns, just go to the iw guns page and on top there should be a download for the common files.
When you did that everything should be fine👍

ImBulletm9:

is it possible to rename the PaP guns?

RllyyTwitchyy:

is it possible to rename the PaP guns?

Yes, it is. You have to go into Call of Duty Black Ops III/source_data/ and look for something like skye_iw4_g18. Open that file and use the search feature on your text editor program. Search for "displayName" and keep searching that until it displays the pap name.

SanguineReptile:

I'm having a problem, in game, im unable to buy the wall weapons. they just cost 0, anyone able to please help me?

Zixology:

I'm having a problem, in game, im unable to buy the wall weapons. they just cost 0, anyone able to please help me?

Go to your maps zone file and make sure you have this line:

Chadric273:

Hey Skye! Love your work! Just as a heads up, I downloaded the ww2 weapons pack and the prefabs for the m1 garand and the grease gun wallbuys do not have the chaulk outline textures or the gun models.

Chadric273:

So, I downloaded the WW2 weapon pack and followed the text document instructions on how to include them all into my map. Ever since doing this whenever I go to launch my map, the game loads for a second and then the entire game just closes out back to steam. What is causing this?

M5_Prodigy:

So, I downloaded the WW2 weapon pack and followed the text document instructions on how to include them all into my map. Ever since doing this whenever I go to launch my map, the game loads for a second and then the entire game just closes out back to steam. What is causing this?

When i had that issue i added a wall buy BUT forgot to add that gun to my zone.

Chadric273:

When i had that issue i added a wall buy BUT forgot to add that gun to my zone.

So I looked through and every gun that is a wallbuy I have in my zone file. Will this issue also happen if I have the weapons in my zone file, but I do not have the weapons as wallbuys?

M5_Prodigy:

So I looked through and every gun that is a wallbuy I have in my zone file. Will this issue also happen if I have the weapons in my zone file, but I do not have the weapons as wallbuys?

It should not happen it'll just be a gun that exists in the map like a cut weapon

CrazyBullen:

Hi, I adore your work and have used your weapons for many of my maps, but friends playing it before its published always say some of the weapons don't have its head/body-trigger with a controller. Can I ask why just some of them? Ofc you maybe don't know or it may be a simple question like "some of them got the script and some not", but just asking. :)

blink-420:

How do you change the pack a punch camo? I've tried editing the skye_up_camo and playing around with the camo tables but can't seem to get it working:(

sauce:

I installed the bo2 ports correctly yet the guns have no sound.

charlie12327:

I've got the same issue with the BO1 guns.

M5_Prodigy:

I've got the same issue with the BO1 guns.

If both you guys already added the sounds to your alias a couple of compiles usually update the sound cache, i have the same issue when i port my own guns.

Chadric273:

I put the full WWII weapons pack into my map and I am noticing that some guns have no sound as well. Has anyone for sure solved this issue? And if so, how did you? I re-implemented the guns twice now and have followed all of the steps in the files given in the download and I am still having the same issue. I have re-complied my map at least 10 times too and that has now fixed the sounds either.

DasKuchenMann:

Yo, do you think porting the kung-fu abilities in shaolin shuffle would be possible? That would be fire

Elias:

I put the full WWII weapons pack into my map and I am noticing that some guns have no sound as well. Has anyone for sure solved this issue? And if so, how did you? I re-implemented the guns twice now and have followed all of the steps in the files given in the download and I am still having the same issue. I have re-complied my map at least 10 times too and that has now fixed the sounds either.

i'm also having an issue with the guns having no sounds and if there is a fix please tell me. Many thanks :)

BobbyLee298:

i'm also having an issue with the guns having no sounds and if there is a fix please tell me. Many thanks :)

Take a folder or audio file out from the "sound assest" then recompile... You should get a error for missing sounds. Then put the sound files back in, recompile and BAM YOU SHOULD BE GOOD

PotatoBoi:

Take a folder or audio file out from the "sound assest" then recompile... You should get a error for missing sounds. Then put the sound files back in, recompile and BAM YOU SHOULD BE GOOD

I do that and that so far hasn't fixed the issue, there are still no sounds for wwii weapons

Fanatic:

Don't know if this has already been done, but changed the script to disable all of the HUD when Inspecting Weapons if anyone needs it.

Just Replace "_inspectable_weapons.gsc" in "root\share\raw\scripts\lilrobot" with this: Download

RutterButter:

Hey there, first off: THANK YOU. Very clutch, no doubt. Only issue I am having is that the entire scopes on the guns are using the default texture. That is, I cannot see through the scope... Issue is also prevalent on PaP'd weapons like the Honeybadger and RVN--as well as others. Any idea how I can fix this? Maybe forcing attachments on them via the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv ?

Im Dating Trump:

When I add MWR guns as wall buys the price is 0. I go into the files in the
zm_levelcommon_weapons (in the map section) and change the value and it still costs 0.
any help?

TheDogofSpace:

I'm having issues and I'm kinda new to this whole modding maps, and I'm getting consistent Parse errors when linking. Any tips on how to fix?

TheDogofSpace:

I'm having issues and I'm kinda new to this whole modding maps, and I'm getting consistent Parse errors when linking. Any tips on how to fix?

I'm trying to get the 725 into my map.

bubba443:

Anyone know why my cost is 0 for all of the weapons?

M5_Prodigy:

Anyone know why my cost is 0 for all of the weapons?

Did you add the weapons to the box of your map ? if not, the prices become ZERO