Modme Forums

Splitscreen crash with guns

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

Pepergogo:

Hi
I have this big weird problem, when I play in splitscreen the game crash after shooting a gun

This is weird because only happen with certain guns, like the ICR from BO3 (not ported) and some ported guns like the Kar98k

When I play solo it works fine and I'm not able to test in coop (different PCs)

I try different things like:
- Play from the launcher and the game itself
- Different maps
- I compile the maps before and after verify the game cache

So yeah, I don't know what could be
Any help would be really apreciated :(

Dick_Nixon:

If i'm not mistaken, it's due to using a muzzleflash for thirdperson that's invalid/not working. I had this issue a while ago with some of the rifle/LMG muzzleflashes, and it started to work again when I swapped them for something else.

Pepergogo:

If i'm not mistaken, it's due to using a muzzleflash for thirdperson that's invalid/not working. I had this issue a while ago with some of the rifle/LMG muzzleflashes, and it started to work again when I swapped them for something else.

So, I can't use that guns anymore or how can I remove or repair the muzzleflash thingy? :oops:

Dick_Nixon:

So, I can't use that guns anymore or how can I remove or repair the muzzleflash thingy? :oops:

it's not that you can't use the guns anymore, it's that you'll just need to change the muzzleflash to something the game won't crash when playing

Pepergogo:

it's not that you can't use the guns anymore, it's that you'll just need to change the muzzleflash to something the game won't crash when playing

:o ok, I'm gonna try that, thanks!
But just wondering, how can I do that? :LOL:

Dick_Nixon:

:scream: ok, I'm gonna try that, thanks!
But just wondering, how can I do that? :LOL:

well, if it's a custom gun, just change what muzzleflash it's using in APE, should work after that.

Pepergogo:

Ok, I'm gonna search for that
Thanks!