Modme Forums

L4D Map - Need someone who’s good at importing and rigging character models

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

hogarth935:

Unsure if this post will get any attention or if I'm asking in the completely wrong place for this, but I was hoping if anyone would be able to rig models from the source engine into BO3 or help teach me how.
I've at least tried to rig the models but I cant find a tutorial on where to start or how to do it. If anyone could help or lead me in the right direction I'd be hella grateful for it. Thanks

Dick_Nixon:

I've got a repository of crap that i'm thinking about dumping on here from my old L4D map from a bit ago, so maybe shoot me a PM or something and I can hook you up with anything you may need. pics attached for reference.

hogarth935:

I've got a repository of crap that i'm thinking about dumping on here from my old L4D map from a bit ago, so maybe shoot me a PM or something and I can hook you up with anything you may need. pics attached for reference.

I mean if you are absolutely happy with it, I'd be more than happy to credit you fully when I release the map.

Dick_Nixon:

I mean if you are absolutely happy with it, I'd be more than happy to credit you fully when I release the map.

you have a discord account or something? I find it way easier to send raw files and stuff over discord.