Modme Forums

so my rock models are red…?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

xReaction:

Can anyone give me a hand with trying to figure out why my rock models are red on one side? i remember seeing it somewhere a while ago but i have no clue how to fix it. Any responses are appreciated :)

D-2-K:

Add a Volume Weather Grime to your map there are 6 options in there i think Snow and grass are the defaults choose which texture you want to use and it will replace the red texture with one of these ive got mine all set to i_t7_grass_lawn_medium_small_green they have colour,Gloss,and Normal which is 3 of the fore mentioned 6 settings i removed snow as im not making a snow map

xReaction:

Add a Volume Weather Grime to your map there are 6 options in there i think Snow and grass are the defaults choose which texture you want to use and it will replace the red texture with one of these ive got mine all set to i_t7_grass_lawn_medium_small_green they have colour,Gloss,and Normal which is 3 of the fore mentioned 6 settings i removed snow as im not making a snow map

Cheers bro, just adding a weathergrime fixed it. Was doing that anyone to add cool fx to the foliage around the map. Thanks again :D