Modme Forums

Make zombies sprint at low rounds?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

xReaction:

Ok so I want the zombies on my map to be normal round 1 zombies, but then on round 2, they start sprinting. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this? also, if its possible, a sound trigger to play, and loop throughout the rest of the game, to play when round 2 hits. Any replies would be appreciated.

Pepergogo:

THIS IS NOT MINE, DO NOT CREDIT ME, IS NOT MY SCRIPT

Original post:
https://forum.modme.co/threads/how-to-make-zombies-run-sooner.586/#post-1832

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Add this in your gsc before the "zm_usermap::main();":

level thread new_zombie_speed(); //Change zombies speed

- And add this at the bottom of the gsc:

//Change zombies speed
function new_zombie_speed()
{
level flag::wait_till( "initial_blackscreen_passed" );
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_move_speed_multiplier", 20, true ); //Multiply by the round number to give the base speed value. 0-40 = walk, 41-70 = run, 71+ = sprint
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_move_speed_multiplier_easy", 20, true ); //Multiply by the round number to give the base speed value. 0-40 = walk, 41-70 = run, 71+ = sprint
level.zombie_move_speed = level.round_number * level.zombie_vars["zombie_move_speed_multiplier"];
}

xReaction:

THIS IS NOT MINE, DO NOT CREDIT ME, IS NOT MY SCRIPT

Original post:
https://forum.modme.co/threads/how-to-make-zombies-run-sooner.586/#post-1832

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Add this in your gsc before the "zm_usermap::main();":

level thread new_zombie_speed(); //Change zombies speed

- And add this at the bottom of the gsc:

//Change zombies speed
function new_zombie_speed()
{
level flag::wait_till( "initial_blackscreen_passed" );
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_move_speed_multiplier", 20, true ); //Multiply by the round number to give the base speed value. 0-40 = walk, 41-70 = run, 71+ = sprint
zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_move_speed_multiplier_easy", 20, true ); //Multiply by the round number to give the base speed value. 0-40 = walk, 41-70 = run, 71+ = sprint
level.zombie_move_speed = level.round_number * level.zombie_vars["zombie_move_speed_multiplier"];
}

Thank you brother +1