Modme Forums

Madgaz’s Custom Perk Pack (Banana Colada, Madgaz Moonshine, Crusader Ale, Bull Ice Blast)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Madgaz:

After many many times of being asked if and when i was gonna release my perks to the public, i have finally decided to release them to you all now.
The Pack includes all my custom perks you have seen in my maps.

https://mega.nz/#!pKonlaYJ!Sn5khYlPEHRv82OVgoPXYP_3s0NSZOfr2ZaM2AuJKrA

##CREDITS##
SCRIPTING - NATESMITH, HARRYBO21, JERRIGAMING
MODELS - MADGAZ
SOUNDS/JINGLES - MADGAZ
PERK REPACKAGING - Kaizokuroof

Notes about the custom perks in this pack
##Banana Colada##
V1 Scripting = Nate Smith
V2 Scripting/tweaks = HarryBo21
Models / jingles / concept = Madgaz
(Gives player longer slide distance
and leaves a yeallow trail the zombies slip and die on)

##Madgaz Moonshine##
(When sliding you explode as you stop, limited to 25 slides per round
also 30% chance of setting zombies on fire when shooting them)

##Crusaders Ale##
(knife killing a zombie will warrant 2xpoints for the kill, increased knife strenght
and free shield repair at end of each round)

##Bull Ice Blast##
V1 Scripting = JERRIGAMING
(double jump and press crouch in the air to slam blast the zombies into ice)

##Wunderfizz 2.0##
V1 Scripting/tweaks = HarryBo21
(contains all perks on the map, players can purchase a random perk and will have 1/10 chance of receiving a second perk free)

Wafflez:

Noice 👌

ThomasCat:

Great job on finally releasing these lol. Will defo use these.

xReaction:

Nice dude, thanks for releasing. I know many people will appreciate this :D

ZoekMeMaar:

Nice one was looking forward to this being into the wild :)

Pepergogo:

You're "the man" Madgaz 👏
Just one quick question: I'm using Harry's perks, does this means I just need to add yours like this?

ZoekMeMaar:

Just one quick question: I'm using Harry's perks, does this means I just need to add yours like this?

Depends if these perks are setup to work with Harry's utility. If they are it technically should work

Pepergogo:

Depends if these perks are setup to work with Harry's utility. If they are it technically should work

:o ok, thanks! 👏

Madgaz:

You can try , but the initial reason for this seperate release was due to them being packaged with Harry’s perks and I wanted them to work without them, but I’m sure they will still work with Harry’s

Pepergogo:

You can try , but the initial reason for this seperate release was due to them being packaged with Harry’s perks and I wanted them to work without them, but I’m sure they will still work with Harry’s

Thanks! I'll try it asap. You're a legend 🙌

DTZxPorter:

Just a note, that's technically my modification, It just registers the perk icon slots... These identifiers are how the stock perks themselves are setup, so if you register your perks like the stock ones. it will also function properly w/o harry's perks. See Adding perk slots for more info...

Madgaz:

Just a note, that's technically my modification, It just registers the perk icon slots... These identifiers are how the stock perks themselves are setup, so if you register your perks like the stock ones. it will also function properly w/o harry's perks. See Adding perk slots for more info...

ah cool didnt know this... thanks for that.. ill add you to credits also got a few people to add to the list on next update tonight

DTZxPorter:

ah cool didnt know this... thanks for that.. ill add you to credits also got a few people to add to the list on next update tonight

No worries, just a few options if you want the icons, awesome release (y)

kaizokuroof:

Here is an updated link for madgaz's perks, it should fix the model for the ice not appearing on frozen zombies from Bull Ice. I forgot to move the images over and update the paths in APE.

LINK REMOVED

Let me know if anyone else has issues >:^ )

To reinstall, just copy the bull ice GDT file as well as the Bull Ice models (into their respective directories).

[ATTACH=full]27[/ATTACH]

Yes, just look in the UI folder for the t7_custom.lua file, it should have what you need, or alternatively, look in the GSH for each perk for names of the perk icons :)

ZoekMeMaar:

Banana Colada anims are not included

Pepergogo:

Here is an updated link for madgaz's perks, it should fix the model for the ice not appearing on frozen zombies from Bull Ice. I forgot to move the images over and update the paths in APE.

https://mega.nz/#!U5EHzIhK!mjuSV_Ueqh3i6fHicAoWr4B2Km5mY9dVstyExa0yHpA (I'll remove this link once MG updates OP.)

Let me know if anyone else has issues >:^ )

To reinstall, just copy the bull ice GDT file as well as the Bull Ice models (into their respective directories).

Yes, just look in the UI folder for the t7_custom.lua file, it should have what you need, or alternatively, look in the GSH for each perk for names of the perk icons :)

Thanks! I just download it again and add the perk icons

But I have a problem: my map crash when I try to open it :(
I just reinstall the perks with the one you upload, follow all the instructions and even add all the perks I'm using in the "t7hud_zm_custom.lua" file

Am I doing something wrong or what can I do to get to work? 😓

rainisyourpain:

iv been waiting for this moment for like 2 years now

Madgaz:

## UPDATE TO THE PACK COMING SOON, I AM AWARE OF ISSUES , HOLD TIGHT ITS COMING BACK ##

Khramos:

After many many times of being asked if and when i was gonna release my perks to the public, i have finally decided to release them to you all now.

### LINKED REMOVED FOR THE MOMENT WHILE I FIX ON SOME UNDERLYING BUGS THAT BREAK THE PERKS, IT WILL BE BACK UP VERY VERY SOON###

##CREDITS##
MODELS - MADGAZ
SOUNDS/JINGLES - MADGAZ

##Banana Colada##

##Madgaz Moonshine##

##Crusaders Ale##
(knife killing a zombie will warrant 2xpoints for the kill, increased knife strenght

##Bull Ice Blast##

##Wunderfizz 2.0##
(contains all perks on the map, players can purchase a random perk and will have 1/10 chance of receiving a second perk free)

Is it possible we could get a general custom perk tutorial with harrybo's perks?

Khramos:

This is amazing! I have my second map coming soon and this is perfect timing to try your perks out.

kaizokuroof:

Thanks! I just download it again and add the perk icons

But I have a problem: my map crash when I try to open it :(
I just reinstall the perks with the one you upload, follow all the instructions and even add all the perks I'm using in the "t7hud_zm_custom.lua" file

Am I doing something wrong or what can I do to get to work? 😓

Yeah man, you're not doing anything wrong. Hold off for now. I'll have an updated link for Madgaz to distribute in about 4-6 hours, with the sounds for Wunderfizz, required anims and anything else I fucked up, which will fix the freezing on Wunderfizz as well as include the sounds, anims and models for anything else I missed.

I will also write new instructions, as it really was thrown together super quick (obviously with all the issues).

Madgaz:

NEW LINK ADDED WITH MANY NEW FIXES.. PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS YOU FIND OR HAVE

rainisyourpain:

thanks madgaz for these perks but i only plan on using wonderfizz 2.0 and banana colada with a few modifactions but still thanks you are a god

Khramos:

After playing with it for a bit I realized that with Banana Colada the slime you ooze while sliding is way too bright for night maps. The default prices for Colada and Crusader's Ale is set to 10 points as well. Installing right away sort of removes the perk icons from Harrybo21's perks as well. The perks all work fine but the lua files seem to have a capability issue

D-2-K:

After playing with it for a bit I realized that with Banana Colada the slime you ooze while sliding is way too bright for night maps. The default prices for Colada and Crusader's Ale is set to 10 points as well. Installing right away sort of removes the perk icons from Harrybo21's perks as well. The perks all work fine but the lua files seem to have a capability issue

You can edit the prices of the perks in their GSH files you can also edit the slide fx in radiant in fx manager as for the compatibility with harry's perks i also have this issue the perks are working fine but the icons for the additional perks PHD,TOMBSTONE,VULTURE AID and WHOS WHO wont show up

kaizokuroof:

You can edit the prices of the perks in their GSH files you can also edit the slide fx in radiant in fx manager as for the compatibility with harry's perks i also have this issue the perks are working fine but the icons for the additional perks PHD,TOMBSTONE,VULTURE AID and WHOS WHO wont show up

You overwrote your files or installed the HUD included in the pack, which does not include those perks in the perk icon list. Simply open up the list and add the perk icons back and they'll start working again. You will either edit the one in the usermap (if you copied my version) mapname\ui\uieditor\menus\hud

OR I believe Harry's instructions tell you to install directly to Bo3\Zone_Source

I've got an updated pack, with correct pricing and what not, but I'm testing it extensively for MG so hopefully there will only be one last release. You might notice each perk is also called "Atomic Liqueur" when you buy it, among few other inconsistencies and minor annoyances caused by me.

D-2-K:

You overwrote your files or installed the HUD included in the pack, which does not include those perks in the perk icon list. Simply open up the list and add the perk icons back and they'll start working again. You will either edit the one in the usermap (if you copied my version) mapname\ui\uieditor\menus\hud

OR I believe Harry's instructions tell you to install directly to Bo3\Zone_Source

I've got an updated pack, with correct pricing and what not, but I'm testing it extensively for MG so hopefully there will only be one last release. You might notice each perk is also called "Atomic Liqueur" when you buy it, among few other inconsistencies and minor annoyances caused by me.

I never actually thanked You or MG for these did give you both a win so just saying thanks anyway

still couldn't get it to work but remembered that harry had a way to add his Lua widgets into other huds and after trying that its all working sweet

Khramos:

thanks kaizo and d2k. Helps a ton! I'll get those working soon and fix the perk effects.

Clearvue:

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:

^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/zm_spencer_mansion.csc'

ERR(6E) scripts/zm/zm_spencer_mansion.csc (116,1) : Compiler Internal Error : Unresolved external 'zm_score::minus_to_player_score'

I get this error and its something to do with ammomatic I cant figure it out.

function MaxAmmo()
{
trigger = GetEnt("maxammo_trigger", "targetname");
trigger SetHintString("Press ^3&&1^7 for max ammo. Cost [5000]"); // Changes the string that shows when looking at the trigger.
trigger SetCursorHint("HINT_NOICON"); // Changes the icon that shows when looking at the trigger.
trigger1cost = 5000;

while(1)
{
while(1)
{
// Purchase Code
trigger waittill("trigger", player);

if(player.score >= trigger1cost)
{
player zm_score::minus_to_player_score(trigger1cost);
trigger PlayLocalSound( "crusade_money" );
break;
}
else
{
trigger PlayLocalSound( "nsz_deny" );
}
}

players = GetPlayers();

for (i = 0; i < players.size; i++)
{
primaryWeapons = playersGetWeaponsList();
playersPlayLocalSound( "maxammo" );
playersnotify( "zmb_max_ammo" );

for( x = 0; x < primaryWeapons.size; x++ )
{

playersGiveMaxAmmo( primaryWeapons[x] );
}
}

wait(5);
}
}

ThomasCat:

These work great man! Thanks

Clearvue:

My issue was my own mistake figured it out.

Bullen:

I'm using custom Shades, and i_t7_soe_specialty_armorvest, i_t7_soe_specialty_doubletap2, etc is not showing my custom shades I also have replace in Ape... Anyway it show the bo3 shades. But my Custom Madgaz shades is working. Not the bo3..

Khramos:

Any idea how to remove certain perks from showing up in the Wunderfizz 2.0?

kaizokuroof:

Any idea how to remove certain perks from showing up in the Wunderfizz 2.0?

Edit the GSH of wunderfizz and change them to undefined I believe.

kaizokuroof:

I'm using custom Shades, and i_t7_soe_specialty_armorvest, i_t7_soe_specialty_doubletap2, etc is not showing my custom shades I also have replace in Ape... Anyway it show the bo3 shades. But my Custom Madgaz shades is working. Not the bo3..

Off the top of my head, you need to update the zone file and also the perk icons inside of the lua I think

morbidandre:

https://mega.nz/#!pKonlaYJ!Sn5khYlPEHRv82OVgoPXYP_3s0NSZOfr2ZaM2AuJKrA

##CREDITS##
MODELS - MADGAZ
SOUNDS/JINGLES - MADGAZ

##Banana Colada##

##Madgaz Moonshine##

##Crusaders Ale##

##Bull Ice Blast##

##Wunderfizz 2.0##

So I followed the instructions twice and I got this while compiling:

ASSERTBEGIN -------------------------------------------------------------------

(fabs( Vec3Dot( vert->normal, vert->tangent ) ) < 0.001f * 2)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\linker_modtools.exe

buildmds.cpp:2731

ASSERTEND ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this supposed to happen?

ghostzombeis19:

So I followed the instructions twice and I got this while compiling:

ASSERTBEGIN -------------------------------------------------------------------

(fabs( Vec3Dot( vert->normal, vert->tangent ) ) < 0.001f * 2)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\linker_modtools.exe

ASSERTEND ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this supposed to happen?

yea i got the samething

Magicman:

yea i got the samething

I got the same error, I hit ignore when the error message popped up and everything worked flawlessly

ghostzombeis19:

I got the same error, I hit ignore when the error message popped up and everything worked flawlessly

when i hit ignore none of the perks showed up in the game you think you could help me

ghostzombeis19:

when i hit ignore none of the perks showed up in the game you think you could help me

nvm i fixed it but the only question i have is why does it only cost 10 points

Magicman:

nvm i fixed it but the only question i have is why does it only cost 10 points

If you open the perks GSH file (located in yourmap>scripts>zm) find this line:
#define MADGAZ_MOONSHINE_PERK_COST 10 //2000 (should be second line under "settings" change 10 to 2000 or whatever you want it to be

that is for Madgaz_Moonshine. do the same thing for other perks if need be

Magicman:

Probably, so what exactly is the problem?

Cdub7304:

Hello [USER=151]Madgaz[/USER] I really just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you so very much for all that you do. I follow you, jaybird, and uptown on you tube for your BO3 tutorials. It really is amazing what all of you modders here are capable of. I'm so new to modding I have only been doing like two weeks now. I haven't got to the point of adding in custom perks, but your custom perks are what made me wan't to star to mod. I will be using your perks when I get there, but I'm still having trouble getting the custom weapon wallbuys to have a cost and let me use them, I ca't even change the cost of any wall buy weapon in the .csv weapon table. I hope to one day make my own perk got some good ideas, but till then I will be more than happy to use what you have provided. THANK YOU.

Flamepig88:

Probably, so what exactly is the problem?

My game freezes when i try to buy the Wunderfizz 2.0. Do you know why it happens?? Help would be greatly appreciated :)

Lona:

why my game freeze when i use Wunderfizz 2.0 ? i have install all perks correctly :confused:

BIGCountry77x:

Anyone know why I am getting this ASSERTEND error after installing the madgaz pack?

OneExOne:

Anyone know why I am getting this ASSERTEND error after installing the madgaz pack?[ATTACH=full]344[/ATTACH]

I'm getting the same thing.

Edit: Just hit ignore and It should compile just fine. But now the wunderfizz just crashes the game when I try to buy a perk from It.

jfuvv:

Edit: Just hit ignore and It should compile just fine. But now the wunderfizz just crashes the game when I try to buy a perk from It.

click ignore and everything works fine

ILikeCereal:

I had the same problem with the Wunderfizz as well when I was using WarDogs perks, I switched over to Harry's perks and it works fine now...

Flamepig88:

I had the same problem with the Wunderfizz as well when I was using WarDogs perks, I switched over to Harry's perks and it works fine now...

Not everyone has Harry's perks, you can't find any of his assets online and that's why I always keep a copy of every single asset I download :)

jfuvv:

Not everyone has Harry's perks, you can't find any of his assets online and that's why I always keep a copy of every single asset I download :)

True as I have everything of Harry’s but you can make wardogs perks work within the wounderfizz 2.0 just go into the the script (can’t think off top of my head you have three gsc csc and the third one you need and script them in it isn’t that hard just make sure you have the right ones in

OneExOne:

I would ask him for his assets but that would most likely be a no (And I don't really want to bother him just for some perks) so I'm just gonna avoid using the wunderfizz for now.

(Asked him and he hasn't responded.)

jfuvv:

I would ask him for his assets but that would most likely be a no (And I don't really want to bother him just for some perks) so I'm just gonna avoid using the wunderfizz for now.

Just script it in the gsh pal of the wonderfizz it really isn’t that hard just as simple as copy and paste

Justin Emerald:

Hey Madgaz. sorry to bother you, and i don't know if you answer this question already to other people in this conversion but you know why the perks icons aren't appearing in game? Thank You.

Zombieslayeraj:

Hello all, I have downloaded this and followed the updated instructions, and yet the wunderfizz still freezes my game when I try to use it. PLEASE HELP!

FreeAccount:

Thanks for the release. Working well for me besides one thing. If I include the Max Ammo code in my map gsc, but I dont have the max ammo machine in the map, I get infinite blackscreen when running the map. Just thought that was odd. Can update my comment if I figure out a simple workaround besides commenting it out.

jayman340:

Does this include the ammomatic?

Pepergogo:

Does this include the ammomatic?

Nop

Schmecko:

Anybody know how to fix the Wunderfizz 2.0 freezing issue? I've searched everywhere and cannot find a solution.

Im Dating Trump:

ASSERTION FAILIURE
(fab(ved3Dot(vert->normal, vert ->taggent))< 0.001f * 2)

D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\linker_modtools.exe

ironratchett:

Getting the same error "ASSERTION FAILURE" for the perks

Harry Bo21:

Getting the same error "ASSERTION FAILURE" for the perks
a model is broken