Modme Forums

Tranzit Remastered | Help wanted

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

This1sAUsername:

I am working on Tranzit after the moon was blown up in Der Eisendrache. Which means no lava!

Update 1 - the setup

For a year the bus depot that I created has just been sitting around on my computer so I thought it was time to do something with it. Here are my plans:

• Controllable bus
  • more detailed map
  • more mini easter eggs
  • Improved teleport system
  • Upgradeable jet gun
  • less fog
  • improved PaP quest
  • more wall-buys
  • much improved easter egg
  • more bus upgrades
  • No denizens
At the moment I am fine working on my on heading for a Q3 2020 release however if anyone would like to help me they are encouraged to PM me and let me know what they could do to help😊

rainisyourpain:

i mean i can help but i dont know if i can do much dm me on discord rainisurpain#2853

Slayin:

I am working on Tranzit after the moon was blown up in Der Eisendrache. Which means no lava!

Update 1 - the setup

For a year the bus depot that I created has just been sitting around on my computer so I thought it was time to do something with it. Here are my plans:
  • Controllable bus
  • more detailed map
  • more mini easter eggs
  • Improved teleport system
  • Upgradeable jet gun
  • less fog
  • improved PaP quest
  • more wall-buys
  • much improved easter egg
  • more bus upgrades
  • No denizens
At the moment I am fine working on my on heading for a Q3 2020 release however if anyone would like to help me they are encouraged to PM me and let me know what they could do to help😊

post/send me pics of your bus depot

1CrazyGamer:

I can help with extra details if you would like.
Pm me on discord of pictures of TranZit, Like to hear from yeah!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord - 1CrazyGamerミームズ #6044
Youtube - 1CrazyGamerミームズ

sharpgamers4you:

I can help you with detailed easter eggs including scripts, sounds, models

Harry Bo21:

^ this guy cant do shit

as proven by not being able to install a simple script on his own video and pirating all OUR shit on his website

( btw you muppet, it was as simple as adding the #using in the GSC, if you cant figure that out then id suggest you DONT offer to help people or record yourself fucking it up - and the reason there was no instructions is coz it wasnt released so you clearly got it from someone behind my back )

stay well away from this scumbag

RllyyTwitchyy:

I'd be happy to help. I'm not the greatest mapper, but I'd love to help you out on this. If you send me some pictures on what you have so far I can give you feedback on what you can add/fix. DM me on Discord if you want to. - RllyyTwitchyy.gsc#6608

sharpgamers4you:

^ this guy can't do shit

as proven by not being able to install a simple script on his own video and pirating all OUR shit on his website

( btw you muppet, it was as simple as adding the #using in the GSC, if you cant figure that out then id suggest you DONT offer to help people or record yourself fucking it up - and the reason there was no instructions is coz it wasn't released so you clearly got it from someone behind my back )

stay well away from this scumbag

it was meant to be a backup., I have my HDD full of bo3 mod tools stuff so I uploaded to my forum where only people on ps3 are using them, fine yea it wasn't the smartest move but never intended to claim them or whatever. also in case, someone did found them I put credits and notes to them.

anyways I am sorry if I unrespected anyone therefore deleted everything from the forum so are we ok now?

also I'm sure u we're talking about the dig sites but the dig sites were released years ago and kept it ever since.

Harry Bo21:

it was meant to be a backup., I have my HDD full of bo3 mod tools stuff so I uploaded to my forum where only people on ps3 are using them, fine yea it wasn't the smartest move but never intended to claim them or whatever. also in case, someone did found them I put credits and notes to them.

anyways I am sorry if I unrespected anyone therefore deleted everything from the forum so are we ok now?

also I'm sure u we're talking about the dig sites but the dig sites were released years ago and kept it ever since.

Was it fuck

you were riding off our achievements AND proving that you don’t even know how it works - secretly ( hence why I only recently found out where ppl were getting outdated versions of shit I removed so I could fix it )

also every post was just a link to the download with “by sharps4gamers” under it

the dig sites were not released so don’t give me that - even if they were that’s neither the completed version OR yours to fucking upload without permission!

sharpgamers4you:

Was it fuck

you were riding off our achievements AND proving that you don’t even know how it works - secretly ( hence why I only recently found out where ppl were getting outdated versions of shit I removed so I could fix it )

the dig sites were not released so don’t give me that

Don't blame me for older versions, it was on there this year talking about 2020 or at the end of 2019 anyways if u claim im something that im actually not then feel fre to do so. You be you and i will be me. Let it go.

There are lots of things i could say rn, but its not needed so..... lets move forewards?

(Also this has nothing to do with the topic, if you want to talk or chat about this dm me to further discuss it)

Harry Bo21:

you being you was ripping me off so no - fuck you

( 2020 or at the end of 2019 ) - it definitely wasnt as all my links were down and i wasnt even IN THE COMMUNITY during that entire year ( and the dig sites were one of the first things i did when the tools came out 4 YEARS AGO ), ive only recently come back and any release i put up this year is still up now

take your bullshit somewhere else coz everyone KNOWS THIS

just to prove hes a lying piece of shit ^ look at the date

^ and theres what the actual finished version looks like, not the dodgy one youve managed to swindle out of some asshole i personally gave it to

PS i suggest you take the rest of your shit down too, as not a SINGLE THING on your site is actually yours, and you dont have permission for ANY OF IT

you cant even argue you are "backing it up" anyway, as you rehosted stuff i PURPOSEFULLY took down, and the rest of the shit youve got up is still VALID here, so you are literally trying to force traffic to you instead of here like the self serving asshole you are

learn to actually do something yourself or fuck off - weve got one icegrenade thats enough, think i speak for everyone

you are a complete thieving scumbag cock womble with absolutely 0 morals