Modme Forums

DEAD

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

kaizokuroof:

DEAD - No longer supporting

Accidently didn't keep the link up, I'm not a monster.... But forgot to save credits list and whatnot. Should be included in the files. This is the last post for this thread, you got issues you gotta work em out yourself.

File Link: https://mega.nz/file/k1EXiIwb#giWtl5NV947Jo2KPcfFA2P1znvo1wLiJiufAnNM7wks

Pepergogo:

Hi!
First, this is awesoooome! I love custom perks and this post is amazing!

Second, I have a problem with Wind Runner Whiskey
The model doesn't appear neither in Radiant and the map, and when I buy it it doesn't give me the perk and the character is getting stuck, like still drinking the perk, so it doesn't let me knife or run

I don't know if I do something wrong or someone have this problem too :(

Khramos:

This will help a lot searching for perks on modme. Thanks a ton dude. Now I just need to script my own perk!

kaizokuroof:

Second, I have a problem with Wind Runner Whiskey
The model doesn't appear neither in Radiant and the map, and when I buy it it doesn't give me the perk and the character is getting stuck, like still drinking the perk, so it doesn't let me knife or run

Oops, I forgot to include the GDT files in the pack. I've updated the link in OP. Let me know if there is anything else broken.

Pepergogo:

Oops, I forgot to include the GDT files in the pack. I've updated the link in OP. Let me know if there is anything else broken.

Thanks! The perk work perfect and the model appear :D
But although the textures from the machine and the perk shader doesn't appear 😓

I have my lua like this, but only that perk is the one who doesn't appear in game

kaizokuroof:

Thanks! The perk work perfect and the model appear :D
But although the textures from the machine and the perk shader doesn't appear 😓

I have my lua like this, but only that perk is the one who doesn't appear in game
[ATTACH=full]41[/ATTACH]

Wind should be wind_runner, that's what the clientfield is looking for not "wind". Check the GSH for the define.
As for the textures, I think I may have fucked up. Abnormal keeps his texture assets in "texture_assets" and I may have forgotten to move them into the folder I created. I'll double check later and upload a fix if that's the problem.

Pepergogo:

:o Thanks! 😂
But also, I think the textures from the machine are not in the pack, cuz in APE appear the name of the image and I can't find it in the folders, only for the bottle

Khramos:

:scream: Thanks! 😂
But also, I think the textures from the machine are not in the pack, cuz in APE appear the name of the image and I can't find it in the folders, only for the bottle

I'm using them wit Madgaz's and Harrybo's perks and neither perk icons appear.

kaizokuroof:

OP updated to include new link. To reinstall, you don't have to copy everything if you already installed the perks prior. Copy over model_export and source_data which will update the GDT files and include the missing texture.

I'm using them wit Madgaz's and Harrybo's perks and neither perk icons appear.

Are you sure you haven't overwritten the hud lua files?

Check this location: usermaps\your_map_name\ui\uieditor\menus\hud\t7hud_zm_custom.lua and confirm all the perk icons are there. Also make sure you're including the zpkg files for each set of perks and also loading the lua inside your mapname.csc >:^ )
You shouldn't have to be told, especially if you're using Harry's perks, but just in case, you need the lua mod to actually load the HUD

Ping998:

Just some ideas lol.

Would it be possible to create some black ops 4 perks as bo3 perk machines? Like:

TimeSlip (e.g. TimeSlip Soda, reduces mystery box weapon-appearing times and pack-a-punch time. Possibly could fully refill grenades at the start of the round?),
Bandolier Bandit (could be used instead of Salvage Soda, e.g. Bandolier Beer, increases stock ammo capacity by 10%),
Dying Wish. (e.g. Dying Wish Delight, works exact same as bo4), etc. etc.

Great work so far man! Keep it up ! :D

kaizokuroof:

Just some ideas lol.

Would it be possible to create some black ops 4 perks as bo3 perk machines? Like:

TimeSlip (e.g. TimeSlip Soda, reduces mystery box weapon-appearing times and pack-a-punch time. Possibly could fully refill grenades at the start of the round?),
Bandolier Bandit (could be used instead of Salvage Soda, e.g. Bandolier Beer, increases stock ammo capacity by 10%),
Dying Wish. (e.g. Dying Wish Delight, works exact same as bo4), etc. etc.

Great work so far man! Keep it up ! :D

Thanks for your ideas meng, I'm pretty sure the stock size cannot be edited on the fly sadly (someone tell me I'm dumb and it is actually possible). I have some work around ideas that I'll toy with eventually.

I'm about to add a new perk to the pack, similar to Dying Wish from Bo4, however, I've made some slight changes that I personally feel fit bo3 more. I just need to get a perk model/retexture done.

I know someone on the mod tools discord has already got most of the bo4 perks working, so perhaps they will release them :) If not, I can work on some of them for sure.

Scary Branden:

Instructions forgot to say add:
rawfile,ui/uieditor/menus/hud/t7hud_zm_custom.lua
rawfile,ui/uieditor/widgets/hud/customperksfactory.luac
to zone file.
Also there is a problem with Wind Runner Whiskey and Stamin-Up where if you buy Stamin-Up first you will also get Wind Runner Whiskey but the shader wont show up. To fix this I simply changed the specialty in the GSH and in the prefab to specialty_armorpiercing

kaizokuroof:

~SNIPPEH

Thanks man, I totally missed that, my bad. I'll update the package to fix the bugs reported. There are a few other things that are wrong with the pack. You might've noticed some of the materials are missing for example, probably invalid references or something, I've just not had the time to sit down and go over it.

I'll fix em up in the next week or two and update the pack. Thanks again.

Justin Emerald:

ERROR: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\kaizokuroof_perks.csv

ERROR: no files for filespec: kaizokuroof\perks\shake_sting.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: kaizokuroof\perks\shake_jingle.wav

ERROR: no files for filespec: kaizokuroof\perks\shake_ready.wav

Also the perk icons is not showing up. Any help?

Marco15453:

###WELCOME POST###

Yo yo, welcome to the Community Perk Pack mega thread. This thread is the beginning of a hopefully awesome and successful project. Read on if this has tweaked your interest, or nipples.... Please make sure you read the important notes section, or you may end up breaking your existing assets. Keep in mind this is a work in progress and there will be more to come. If I missed anyone on the credits list, I'm sorry, there are a lot of people and I may have forgotten you. Respond here, or contact me via DM/Discord and I'll write my wrong.

What is the "Community Perk Pack" you ask?
Well good question! The community perk pack is a compilation of publicly released perks, made by various members of the community and packaged as a single download by me. With the potential of custom perks, I figured it might be nice to have a central location with all the perks in one place. I also wanted to allow anyone access to the perks, regardless of if you have Harry's perks or not. This does mean I had to remove some features... Read Important notes for more info.

Do you have a perk you want to include in this pack?
Sure that'd be awesome, however, I will only accept "Quality" work in this pack. What does Quality mean? Well, the perks must fit in with the original theme of Zombies. You do not need a jingle to be included, but you must include the perk and at least a retextured model of an existing perk. While I realise that this is quite ambiguous, it is to stop "crap" from being packaged into this pack. There is a difference between a perk you dislike and one that does not fit the bill of a perk. If you still need direction, please take a look at the existing perks in this pack.

I have some suggestions!
Great, post them in this thread :)

I have some perk ideas, but I can't script :(
Nice one, post them in this thread and if they fit the theme I might give it a crack. Keep in mind not everything is possible. I may or may not even acknowledge your perk idea but I mean no disrespekt.

Why don't you have custom models for your perks Kaizokuroof?
Because I'm a fucking scrub mate, and I can't model. If you think you could make a model that would fit the perk, please contact me I'd love to work with you :)

What did you even do Kaizokuroof?
I packaged the perks together, changed some of the directory paths that I felt better/easier to modify. I updated all of Abnormal202's perks to use an FX for their lights, use the Bo3 bottle/animations and consolidated the aliases. I did a few renames and basically just changed it all so I could maintain the perks easier. I also removed some of the unsupported features that required you to have HarryBo21 perks. This unfortunately does mean certain things no longer work, such as the support of stock wunderfizz, or Vultures Aid FX

Does this work with HarryBo21 perks?
Yes, they should, however I will not cover how to install them side by side, however, none of the perks in this pack will support Harry's features, such as Vultures Aid or Wunderfizz.

Do these perks work with Madgaz Wunderfizz 2.0?
Yes, they will, however you will need to update some things in Madgaz scripts. At some stage I am hoping he will allow me to incorporate his perks/wunderfizz into this pack, so we can truely have a central location for custom perks.

Big thanks to the below people. They directly, or indirectly worked on these perks in some way and without them this pack would not be possible. For individual perk credit list, please see each perks description.
Abnormal202, HarryBo21, Booris, Wyburn, Raptroes, Xspicious, Madgaz, Logical Edits, Jerri, NSZ, DTZxPorter, Leathal Peels, Robit, Symbo, ApexModder, NoobForLunch, Z1620, Planet, Verk0 and many others -> List to be updated further later.

Special thanks to:
- DTZxPorter
- Abnormal202
- HarryBo21
- Robit

Important Notes:
To make these perks work without Harry's utilities or perks, I had to remove some core features of the perks, specifically, the perks do not support Bo3 Wunderfizz (Does support Madgaz wunderfizz 2.0), Vultures Aid or the ability to pause the perks. I will work on this at some stage, but it was already a lot of work to get it into this state and I need a break for now. If you already have Abnormal's perks and want to use features like Wunderfizz/Vultures Aid, do not install his perks from this pack, but instead see his own custom perk threads for original unedited files. Snails Pace Slurpee, Cryo Slide Soda. If you install his perks from this pack, it WILL overwrite your files. You have been warned.

List of specialty used by the perks (These need to be unique to work together:
Snails Pace Slurpee - specialty_gpsjammer
Cryo Slide Soda - specialty_stunprotection
Wind Runner Whiskey - specialty_sprintfire

Atomic Liqueur - specialty_nottargetedbyairsupport
Salvage Shake - specialty_nottargetedbyaitank

Without further ado, please read on to find information out about the perks and creators of these perks in the pack!

Abnormal202 Perks:

Snails Pace Slurpee:
Original Thread

Perk Jingle:

Description:
Snail's Pace Slurpee will slow down any zombie's movement by 38% (adjusted for v1.1) when it enters within a radius of a player who has it. When the zombie reaches another smaller, inner radius, or if it gets too far away from the player, it is sped back up.

Sounds complicated? Basically it just slows zombies when they get too close, but won't slow them down when they start hitting you. This gives players extra time before zombies can hit them, and can really save the player in some sticky situations, but not all.

You can change many of the settings of Snail's Pace within the _zm_perk_snails_pace_slurpee.gsh including a new feature that slows down zombies exceptionally when a player with Snail's Pace goes down.

Snails Pace Slurpee Credits:
-Abnormal202
-NSZ
-Harrybo21
-Frost Iceforge
-Kaizokuroof (bo3 perk bottle textures/port)

Cryo Slide Soda:
Original Thread
Perk Jingle:

Description:
Whenever you slide or knife, all nearby zombies will become frozen for 5 seconds. While frozen they instantly shatter to any damage. After 5 seconds they thaw out, but remain slowed by 25% for another 10 seconds. The Freeze goes on cooldown for 12 seconds. (though all these numbers can be adjusted)

Cryo-Slide Soda comes with it's own original model made by Lethal Peelz, as well as it's own shader, bottle, FX, Vulture Aid Waypoint, and perk jingle, and even a poster you can put in you map. (Vultures aid support removed from this version).

NOTES:
If you happen to make custom perks too, Cryo-Slide Soda uses the specialty: "specialty_stunprotection", so I recommend not using that, if you want it to be compatible with Cryo-Slide Soda.

This Perk debuted in the non-award-winning map Frostbite.

You can change many of the settings of Cryo-Slide Soda within the _zm_perk_cryo.gsh

Cryo Slide Soda Credits:
-Abnormal202
-Harrybo21
-Lethal Peelz

Wind Runner Whiskey
Description:
When you sprint you can charge up a tornado that kills any zombie that gets nearby! Simply start sprinting, wait for the wind to start rushing and run into zombies to cause a Tornado!
Further to this, when you jump from heights, it causes an area of effect blast, killing/knocking over nearby Zombies

Wind Runner Whiskey Credits:
-Abnormal202

Kaizokuroof Perks:

Atomic Liqueur
Description:

Atomic Liqueur gives your knife the raw devastating power of a mini-nuke! It will kill up to 5 zombies instantly, with a fairly long cooldown this perk stacks with other knife perks, such as Cryo Slide or Widows Wine.

Atomic Liqueur Credit List:
-Kaizokuroof, concept, scripting and retexture of tombstone
-Booris, sign/bottles
-Wyburn, Perk icon
-Robit, perk shader template (what a fucking lad).

Salvage Shake
Description:

Salvage shake restores a 5% of your clip ammo to your reserve ammo (minimum of 1 ammo) on your holstered weapon, every 10 seconds. This perk requires you to have at least two weapons and will restore ammo on both holstered weapons if you have Mule Kick.

Salvage Shake Credit List:
-Kaizokuroof, concept, scripting, texture changes, bo3 bottle/texture
-Logical Edits, Texture/Original package of Salvage Shake
-Logical Edits Pal, Music/Jingle (will update this with the soundcloud once I get it).

#DOWNLOAD AND REPORTING ISSUES#

If you find any issues with the perks in this pack, please post your issues in this thread, or send them to me via Discord.
If you do use any of these perks on your map, big or small, please make sure you credit the creator of the perks. It takes 5 seconds to recognize the hard work that people have put in here, so spread the love and pay it forward.

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!k1EXiIwb!giWtl5NV947Jo2KPcfFA2P1znvo1wLiJiufAnNM7wks

Hello, i followed the steps and im not getting any perk icons on the hud!

Version7_:

UI Error 41437

Not sure what I did wrong but the perk icons dont show up and I get this error
Can anyone help?

Marco15453:

UI Error 41437

Can anyone help?

Same Problem

Khramos:

RIP :'(

jfuvv:

R....I....P !!!!

TrapGodRa:

UI Error 41437

Can anyone help?

you need to install leakmod

IceGrenade:

Install L3akMod v1.0.4 Here: https://wiki.modme.co/wiki/black_ops_3/lua_(lui)/Installation.html
(I also came across this issue moving to a new pc, it was the one piece I did not transfer over!)