Modme Forums

Zombie spawners

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Pepergogo:

Hi
So I was asking myself how to make the zombies appear near you, like in the official maps
And I wondering if someone know how to do it

Would really apreciated 😁

Pd: I saw Icegranade's video and didn't really explain how

Wild:

Correct me if I am wrong, but sounds like you're asking about how to make zombies spawn in the areas that you are currently in, and not the other areas of the map? If so, then you need to "zone" your map. Zoning your map basically divides your map into smaller areas that the game can identify better for actions like zombie spawning. You can learn how to zone your map here: Zone Tutorial

Or, if you'd rather watch a video: Zone Video Tutorial <--- This video shows you everything you need to know about zones, doors, and zombie spawns.

Pepergogo:

Correct me if I am wrong, but sounds like you're asking about how to make zombies spawn in the areas that you are currently in, and not the other areas of the map? If so, then you need to "zone" your map. Zoning your map basically divides your map into smaller areas that the game can identify better for actions like zombie spawning. You can learn how to zone your map here: Zone Tutorial

Or, if you'd rather watch a video: Zone Video Tutorial <--- This video shows you everything you need to know about zones, doors, and zombie spawns.

More like respawning near your location
I have the zones in my map, but I'm mean something like, if you go far away from the horde, the zombies respawn in your current location, like in the official maps

tom5300:

The Giant has a cleanup script that kills zombies that are greater than a certain distance from players and respawns them.
There is a nice tutorial here: https://wiki.zeroy.com/index.php?title=Call_of_duty_bo3:_ZM_Cleanup

Pepergogo:

The Giant has a cleanup script that kills zombies that are greater than a certain distance from players and respawns them.
There is a nice tutorial here: https://wiki.zeroy.com/index.php?title=Call_of_duty_bo3:_ZM_Cleanup

Ok, cool
I'll take a look
Thanks