Modme Forums

Map sound error

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

Pepergogo:

I'm keep having this error, I think is because a alias, but I don't know why. If anyone know what could it be and can help me that would be great :(

I try making the aliases in different ways, but the error keeps showing

Spiki:

I'm keep having this error, I think is because a alias, but I don't know why. If anyone know what could it be and can help me that would be great :(

I try making the aliases in different ways, but the error keeps showing

[ATTACH=full]61[/ATTACH]

Your sound file .sabl is too big. If you added custom music make sure it's set as streamed.
mus_load_zm_blood_run_intro,,streamed,mus\zmb\lovesong_for_the_damned.wav,,,,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,snp_never_duck,cmn_duck_underscore_and_round,0,0,89,89,0,10000,10000,allon,default,allon,default,8,priority,8,oldest,0,0,100,100,0,1,no,2d,music_all,,looping,,1,0,0,0,0,0.25,,yes,,0,,no,,,,,,,,,no,yes,no,0,0,,no,,,,,,no,no,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,800,3000,,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,,,,

Pepergogo:

Your sound file .sabl is too big. If you added custom music make sure it's set as streamed.
mus_load_zm_blood_run_intro,,streamed,mus\zmb\lovesong_for_the_damned.wav,,,,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,snp_never_duck,cmn_duck_underscore_and_round,0,0,89,89,0,10000,10000,allon,default,allon,default,8,priority,8,oldest,0,0,100,100,0,1,no,2d,music_all,,looping,,1,0,0,0,0,0.25,,yes,,0,,no,,,,,,,,,no,yes,no,0,0,,no,,,,,,no,no,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,800,3000,,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,,,,

Damn, I didn't know about that option 😓
I verify the cache, so I have this sound problem and a lot of other problems, so is gonna take a while to fix it 😔
But thanks a lot! I'm gonna try that