Modme Forums

Map error

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

Pepergogo:

So I'd my map working fine, add some things and the map crash without any errror in the launcher.

So took them out and the map still doesn't load.

So I rollback to a version it's suppose is working but instead of crash and close the game it just stay in a black screen

The problem is, the launcher is compiling just fine and it ends with "done" as usual.

Anyone know what could it be? I'm like super stress right now and any help, anything, would be really appreciated 😢

Spiki:

So I'd my map working fine, add some things and the map crash without any errror in the launcher.

So took them out and the map still doesn't load.

So I rollback to a version it's suppose is working but instead of crash and close the game it just stay in a black screen

The problem is, the launcher is compiling just fine and it ends with "done" as usual.

Anyone know what could it be? I'm like super stress right now and any help, anything, would be really appreciated 😢

while(1) loop without a wait

Pepergogo:

while(1) loop without a wait

Um, I don't know what that means 😔

Spiki:

Um, I don't know what that means 😔

check your code for lines with while(1) { }. Inside the curly brackets there should be a wait(0.05); or a different number.
if you're unsure post any new code you added here

Pepergogo:

check your code for lines with while(1) { }. Inside the curly brackets there should be a wait(0.05); or a different number.
if you're unsure post any new code you added here

Is it possible to have an error by having a lot of zombies or Brutus spawn in the same area?