Modme Forums

ThomasCat’s Character Thread [BO3]

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ThomasCat:

ThomasCat's Characters for BOIII

Hey, I decided I would post some of my characters I have ported to BO3 so they can be used in custom maps. If they are used please credit the following people:

• ThomasCat - Porting the characters
  • Scobalula - Greyhound, CodMayaTools and various other tools
  • DtzxPorter - Original Wraith source code
  • Aiden - CodMayaTools
  • Maciej - CodMayaTools

Force Load Characters Fix:
[LIST=1]
  • Navigate to zone_source\all\assetlist\core_common.csv
  • Find these values and comment them out like this https://i.imgur.com/jkeAg4Z.png
  • [/LIST]

Characters:

The myth, the legend, Soap MacTavish! This character has featured in MW1 MW2 and MW3, but you may not know that he was also in Ghosts as DLC! Thanks to M5_Prodigy, I was able to get the assets without having to pay for the DLC myself so I could port him to BO3. Therefore, you must credit M5_Prodigy in addition to the people mentioned in "Credits". This character replaces Richtofen so any other character that replaces Richtofen will cause conflicts and could break your APE and your map will not compile so keep that in mind. This character has voxes from MW2 SP and some generic voxes from MW2 MP.

Download

Camouflage. A call back to the original CoD4 missions. Perfect if you want to make a grassy land map, not so much for entire maps made out of concrete. These characters are made using MWR assets so should be pretty good quality. This character replaces Takeo so make sure you don't have any other characters that replace Takeo otherwise you will run into conflicts.

Download

Protect yourself against volatile chemicals with the all new CDC Hazmat characters! Perfect to protect against Nova 6 gas. Also, the first characters I've ever released to have properly rigged multiple wrist twists thanks to my good friend Scobalula. He has been given money for a coffee in return. Make sure to clap those alien cheeks responsibly.

https://i.imgur.com/N2xa3pg.png

Download

Military privates unknowingly thrown into a zombie apocalypse. What a fantastic idea for a zombies map! Oh wait, it was done 10 years ago. Well, because of this I used the WaW Voice quotes for the marines. Also, I released a mod with these characters in with some other differences (Such as USA MP Announcer from WaW). Special thanks to TheBlackDeath for helping me with the voxes and IamMrSpeedy for getting some screenshots for me while I was unavailable.

[ATTACH=full]152[/ATTACH]

Download

Finally released these. Put them off packaging for a while since I thought I had more to do but turns out they where 100% done. Whoops. Have fun. Includes voxes. BE VERY CAREFUL TO NOT TO HAVE ANY OTHER CHARACTERS INSTALLED WHEN INSTALLING THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Download

if you dont have the textures use these
    ^ credit to LordDebino or whatever the fuck he goes by now since i couldnt be fucked to set them up

More coming soon! Any suggestions or issues leave them in the comments! :)

Ping998:

Hi there would you be able to port some hazmat suit characters? Maybe the ones form BO2? Would be really useful :)

Also nice work! :D

ThomasCat:

Hi there would you be able to port some hazmat suit characters? Maybe the ones form BO2? Would be really useful :)

Also nice work! :D

Sure man! I'll port them today.

ThomasCat:

Had an issue with the Hazmats that broke my gdtdb. Gonna redo their GDT and try get them out tommorow or the day after.

Nimda12:

get this error when trying to link the map. kind of a noob at these things. so any help would be appreciated :)
    "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound\snd_convert.exe" pc usermaps\zm_test usermaps\zm_test zone_source usermaps\zm_test all zm_test

ERROR: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound_assets\spssdy\_voxes\soap_vox\gen_jw_meleeattack_01.wav

ERROR: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

ThomasCat:

get this error when trying to link the map. kind of a noob at these things. so any help would be appreciated :)
    "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound\snd_convert.exe" pc usermaps\zm_test usermaps\zm_test zone_source usermaps\zm_test all zm_test

ERROR: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound_assets\spssdy\_voxes\soap_vox\gen_jw_meleeattack_01.wav

ERROR: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

That's likely a false positive. Don't worry about that.

I love you:

I dont know what I am doing wrong but when I add the ghillie suits they dont show up In game at all takeo is still takeo

ThomasCat:

I dont know what I am doing wrong but when I add the ghillie suits they dont show up In game at all takeo is still takeo

Is it in your zone file?

Ping998:

How are the Hazmat suit guys going? I know you said u had some problems with getting them :/. Just wondering :D

Nimda12:

Is it in your zone file?

having the same problem, followed the instructions exactly how they were written.

rainisyourpain:

the bo2 cia and cdc playermodels would be pretty nice

I love you:

Is it in your zone file?

Yeah I followed all the instructions it just doesn't show it in game

ThomasCat:

Yeah I followed all the instructions it just doesn't show it in game

That's wierd. It has worked with other people that used it.

ThomasCat:

Update: 23/7/19 :

• Added T6 Hazmats (Here you go Ping lol)
    • All characters from now on have custom rigged multiple wrist twists using a new method from Scobalula.

Ping998:

Woooooo! Cheers man!

Edit: I've tried putting them in but for some reason the characters dont get replaced?

Pepergogo:

Hi [USER=40]@ThomasCat[/USER]
    I've got a question:

I've a custom playermodel rigged and all. The way I did it was just took a rig from Dempsey using wraith and put it in my models.
    Works fine but the models look a little bugy and is because of the skin weight, I think xD

So what I mean is, can I ask you for help to do correctly the weight for my custom playermodel?
    If not that's ok, don't worry

ThomasCat:

Hi [USER=40]@ThomasCat[/USER]
    I've got a question:

I've a custom playermodel rigged and all. The way I did it was just took a rig from Dempsey using wraith and put it in my models.
    Works fine but the models look a little bugy and is because of the skin weight, I think xD

So what I mean is, can I ask you for help to do correctly the weight for my custom playermodel?
    If not that's ok, don't worry

Dm me on discord. My discord tag is: Thomas Cat#7648

ThomasCat:

Woooooo! Cheers man!

Edit: I've tried putting them in but for some reason the characters dont get replaced?

Should work just fine, I've had no issues. Are the characters in your zone file? Did you drag the CONTENTS of the folder in and not the folder itself?

Ping998:

Should work just fine, I've had no issues. Are the characters in your zone file? Did you drag the CONTENTS of the folder in and not the folder itself?

Eh, yes and yes. I've done everything it says. Still doesn't show up in-game :/

Edit: FIXED IT! Go to root/zone_source/all/assetlist/core_common.csv then delete all the lines that are included in the readme (same ones that go in your zone). It must've used that instead idk. But it looks great! Great job Thomas!

ThomasCat:

Eh, yes and yes. I've done everything it says. Still doesn't show up in-game :/

Edit: FIXED IT! Go to root/zone_source/all/assetlist/core_common.csv then delete all the lines that are included in the readme (same ones that go in your zone). It must've used that instead idk. But it looks great! Great job Thomas!

Thanks! Thats why so many people where having issues! thats fantastic mate, ive updated the thread with it. Thanks very much!

morbidandre:

Are you porting CIA characters anytime soon? Also thank you for the CDC ones! Really would love to have CIA to mix them toguether!

ThomasCat:

A lot of people have asked about this! It's coming soon! First though, I'm gonna upload the CoD WWII Infantry characters today. Also, the BOIII ZC characters are set to be released soon too.

ThomasCat:

Update 02/08/19:

• Released WWII Infantry Characters

morbidandre:

Is it possible that you can make Captain Price, Ghost and Makarov playable characters like you did with Soap at some point?

morbidandre:

A lot of people have asked about this! It's coming soon! First though, I'm gonna upload the CoD WWII Infantry characters today. Also, the BOIII ZC characters are set to be released soon too.

Also I'm glad to hear this, thank you for helping the community dude, you're awesome!

Khramos:

Chaos Crew anyone?

Pepergogo:

Chaos Crew anyone?

I found them in Deviant Art, but they are not rigged :(
    http://deviantart.com/connorukboy/gallery

Kate Denson:

Chaos Crew anyone?

I have them ported all the way :3

Paul K.:

SpSSdy Cat Sensei, Lets talk about BO4's Victus Models >:3
    Azenn, whoever that is, will do texture work to fix up Samuel so he isn't so old...

oh and I need Lab Coats XD
    (don't worry I'm being difficult)

ThomasCat:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UPDATE

ThomasCat:

mans just updated to fix some new shit

sharpgamers4you:

U think you can do the ottomans of battlefield 1?

ThomasCat:

U think you can do the ottomans of battlefield 1?

if GunofTruth lets me upload some bf1 chars after the release of the great war mod then you will see them. if he doesnt then i wont be posting them anywhere.

rainisyourpain:

the bo2 fbi agents would be a cool port

sharpgamers4you:

if GunofTruth lets me upload some bf1 chars after the release of the great war mod then you will see them. if he doesnt then i wont be posting them anywhere.

Okay but can i get them without a post? Or do i need to do it myself what is already kinda done?

iamKxcper:

i'm getting this error with the cdc hazmat

^1ERROR: Material mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown was not found in gdtDB

material:mc/mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown

xmodel:c_zom_der_takeo_mpc_fb

csv:zone_source/zm_house.zone

^1The model (c_zom_der_takeo_mpc_fb) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

^1The model (c_zom_der_dempsey_mpc_fb) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

xmodel:c_zom_der_dempsey_mpc_fb

^1The model (c_zom_der_richtofen_mpc_fb) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

xmodel:c_zom_der_richtofen_mpc_fb

^1The model (c_zom_der_nikolai_mpc_fb) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

xmodel:c_zom_der_nikolai_mpc_fb

^1The model (c_zom_der_takeo_viewbody) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

xmodel:c_zom_der_takeo_viewbody

^1The model (c_zom_der_dempsey_viewbody) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

xmodel:c_zom_der_dempsey_viewbody

^1The model (c_zom_der_richtofen_viewbody) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

xmodel:c_zom_der_richtofen_viewbody

^1The model (c_zom_der_nikolai_viewbody) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

xmodel:c_zom_der_nikolai_viewbody

ThomasCat:

i'm getting this error with the cdc hazmat

^1ERROR: Material mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown was not found in gdtDB

material:mc/mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown

^1The model (c_zom_der_takeo_mpc_fb) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

^1The model (c_zom_der_dempsey_mpc_fb) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

^1The model (c_zom_der_richtofen_mpc_fb) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

xmodel:c_zom_der_richtofen_mpc_fb

^1The model (c_zom_der_nikolai_mpc_fb) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

xmodel:c_zom_der_nikolai_mpc_fb

^1The model (c_zom_der_takeo_viewbody) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

xmodel:c_zom_der_takeo_viewbody

^1The model (c_zom_der_dempsey_viewbody) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

^1The model (c_zom_der_richtofen_viewbody) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

xmodel:c_zom_der_richtofen_viewbody

^1The model (c_zom_der_nikolai_viewbody) uses material (mtl_gen_eye_iris_brown) but there is no techset for surface 7

xmodel:c_zom_der_nikolai_viewbody

Pretty sure you need the extra assets installed.

iamKxcper:

Pretty sure you need the extra assets installed.

do you know where i can get them?

rainisyourpain:

do you know where i can get them?

its just dlc in steam my guy

iamKxcper:

its just dlc in steam my guy

Thanks bro. 90GB is a lot

ThomasCat:

i made a poll

ThomasCat:

ok i will do the ww2 zm cast i will do the voxes too i guess lol

finnzax:

Sure man! I'll port them today.
    if want to add sims 4 characters could u do it sorry if asking just wondering

sharpgamers4you:

dude you should do peter meccain u know from cod waw and the easter eggs

prtyboy76:

When you say put folder contents in your map do you mean the zm_yourmapname folder? or the root of bo3

sharpgamers4you:

When you say put folder contents in your map do you mean the zm_yourmapname folder? or the root of bo3

yes

nekkozrgfr:

hazmat still don't show ingame... tried everything

genrix41:

You do realize that voxes a broken in WW2 chars?
    Also you forgot to mention in your force load character guide that char icons should be commented as well.

isaacscott935:

Hey, I've just added the ZC characters into my map, but the textures on the bodies of both Dempsey and Nikolai are messed up. Also, the voxes are not playing at all. Is there something I'm missing, as I followed all of the instructions?

finnzax:

Hey, I've just added the ZC characters into my map, but the textures on the bodies of both Dempsey and Nikolai are messed up. Also, the voxes are not playing at all. Is there something I'm missing, as I followed all of the instructions?
    same here bro

WECoyote99:

Could you Do the Tranzit/Die Rise version of the victus characters as the BUried ones are the only one ported

1CrazyGamer:

Could you Do the Tranzit/Die Rise version of the victus characters as the BUried ones are the only one ported

Use should just see if you could do the ones from black ops 4, misty from bo4 has already been ported

MyNameIsNobody:

Or maybe he could do the characters I paid him $200 for...

sharpgamers4you:

Can u check ur massages please., i send it through here because I can't find you on discord anymore

Blac:

CoD WWII ZM Cast
    work on
    CoD WWII ZM Cast
    work on
    CoD WWII ZM Cast
    work on

ThomasCat:

CoD WWII ZM Cast
    work on
    CoD WWII ZM Cast
    work on
    CoD WWII ZM Cast
    work on

shut the up

Blac:

shut the up

uy gbnnbcb v

Guys! Guys! ThomasCat has Covid-19. Please maintain a distance of at least 7 metres from him, thank you. :)

ThomasCat:

uy gbnnbcb v

Guys! Guys! ThomasCat has Covid-19. Please maintain a distance of at least 7 metres from him, thank you. :)

dude thats why i havent finished my name is everybodies characters!

Blac:

dude thats why i havent finished my name is everybodies characters!

when wil the lockdown end

ThomasCat:

when wil the lockdown end

yesterday

MyNameIsNobody:

seriously tho, am i ever gonna see the characters or my $200 again?

ThomasCat:

seriously tho, am i ever gonna see the characters or my $200 again?

yes

Blac:

yesterday

all right thanks

finnzax:

Thanks! Thats why so many people where having issues! thats fantastic mate, ive updated the thread with it. Thanks very much!

hey can u add the bo4 charaters from blood of the dead ?

Chroma:

Do you also need to replace the castle section in the szc file with zm_factory_waw.en.szc instead of t4marine? I can't get it to work either way.

1CrazyGamer:

hey can u add the bo4 charaters from blood of the dead ?

Do you have discord?

Chroma:

I'm getting "ERROR: f:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\zm_factory_waw.en.csv"
    followed by a massive error list of "ERROR: no files for filespec: spssdy\_voxes....."

finnzax:

Do you have discord?

yes

RllyyTwitchyy:

Hey! These ports are awesome. I would love if you ported Captain Price and Ghost from MW2, I've wanted to port them myself but I'm bad at that crap. If you could, Price could replace Dempsey, and Ghost could replace Nikolai. If you did this, I would have a complete set of MW characters for my crew. I don't want to seem like I'm forcing you to do this, I would just love to see it.

Arl the Grand:

I keep on getting this error:
    ^1ERROR: Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_bandolier was not found in gdtDB
    I don't know what could be wrong as I followed installation instructions exactly (the voices work, etc...) Any ideas?

Arl the Grand:

Does the ZC characters' pack come with all of its texture assets? Because there seems to be some missing. Specifically ones for Nikolai and Dempsey's leg view models.

ThomasCat:

edited the post to provide the missing textures. didnt provide them as i thought they came with the modtools originally. guess not lol

Snprym:

any idea when/if the zm characters are going to be released?

ThomasCat:

any idea when/if the zm characters are going to be released?

which ones

Snprym:

which ones

ww2 cast i mean sorry

isaacscott935:

edited the post to provide the missing textures. didnt provide them as i thought they came with the modtools originally. guess not lol

In the console in the launcher, I'm getting these errors:

^1ERROR: xmodel 'c_zom_der_dempsey_mpc_fb' is missing

csv:zone_source/zm_rache.zone

^1ERROR: Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_head_notns was not found in gdtDB
      material:mc/mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_head_notns
    ^1The model (c_zom_der_dempsey_viewbody) uses material (mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_head_notns) but there is no techset for surface 4
      material:mc/mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_bandolier
    ^1The model (c_zom_der_dempsey_viewbody) uses material (mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_bandolier) but there is no techset for surface 5
    ^1ERROR: Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_boots was not found in gdtDB
      material:mc/mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_boots
    ^1The model (c_zom_der_dempsey_viewbody) uses material (mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_boots) but there is no techset for surface 6
    ^1The model (c_zom_der_dempsey_viewbody) uses material (mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_boots) but there is no techset for surface 7

^3GetFileAttributesEx(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_c.tiff) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

image:i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_c2
        material:mc/mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants

ERROR: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_c.tiff' is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image 'i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_c2' is missing
    ^1Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants: could not load image i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_c2
    ^3GetFileAttributesEx(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_n.tiff) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

image:i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_n2

ERROR: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_n.tiff' is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image 'i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_n2' is missing
    ^1Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants: could not load image i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_n2
    ^3GetFileAttributesEx(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_o.tiff) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

image:i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_o2

ERROR: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_o.tiff' is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image 'i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_o2' is missing
    ^1Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants: could not load image i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_o2
    ^3GetFileAttributesEx(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_g.tiff) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

image:i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_g2

ERROR: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_g.tiff' is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image 'i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_g2' is missing
    ^1Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants: could not load image i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_g2
    ^3GetFileAttributesEx(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_s.tiff) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

image:i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_s2

ERROR: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_s.tiff' is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image 'i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_s2' is missing
    ^1Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants: could not load image i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_s2
    ^1material 'mc/mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants' using technique 'mc/lit_weapon#e6142445.gbuffer' from techniqueSet 'mc/lit_weapon#e6142445' doesn't expose a 'aoMap' texture. Material textures:
      MATERIAL_DRAW_METHOD:ship
    ^1    0: thermalHeatmap $gray_32_one_channel
    ^1    1: (null) $white_reveal
    ^1    2: detailNormal2 $identitynormalmap
    ^1    3: detailNormal3 $identitynormalmap
    ^1    4: detailNormal1 $identitynormalmap
    ^1    5: detailNormal4 $identitynormalmap
    ^1    6: detailNormalMask $black_multimask

I've added the files from the updated RAR file into my BO3 root, but the character models aren't in game, it just uses the default Primis characters.
    The voxes work fine though

Arl the Grand:

In the console in the launcher, I'm getting these errors:

^1ERROR: xmodel 'c_zom_der_dempsey_mpc_fb' is missing

^1ERROR: Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_head_notns was not found in gdtDB
      material:mc/mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_head_notns
    ^1The model (c_zom_der_dempsey_viewbody) uses material (mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_head_notns) but there is no techset for surface 4
      material:mc/mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_bandolier
    ^1The model (c_zom_der_dempsey_viewbody) uses material (mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_bandolier) but there is no techset for surface 5
    ^1ERROR: Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_boots was not found in gdtDB
      material:mc/mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_boots
    ^1The model (c_zom_der_dempsey_viewbody) uses material (mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_boots) but there is no techset for surface 6
    ^1The model (c_zom_der_dempsey_viewbody) uses material (mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_boots) but there is no techset for surface 7

^3GetFileAttributesEx(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_c.tiff) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

ERROR: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_c.tiff' is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image 'i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_c2' is missing
    ^1Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants: could not load image i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_c2
    ^3GetFileAttributesEx(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_n.tiff) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

ERROR: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_n.tiff' is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image 'i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_n2' is missing
    ^1Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants: could not load image i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_n2
    ^3GetFileAttributesEx(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_o.tiff) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

ERROR: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_o.tiff' is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image 'i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_o2' is missing
    ^1Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants: could not load image i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_o2
    ^3GetFileAttributesEx(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_g.tiff) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

ERROR: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_g.tiff' is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image 'i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_g2' is missing
    ^1Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants: could not load image i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_g2
    ^3GetFileAttributesEx(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_s.tiff) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

ERROR: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\p7_zm_sta_temp_heroes_pose\_images\i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_s.tiff' is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image 'i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_s2' is missing
    ^1Material mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants: could not load image i_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants_s2
    ^1material 'mc/mtl_c_zom_dlc_waw_dempsey_pants' using technique 'mc/lit_weapon#e6142445.gbuffer' from techniqueSet 'mc/lit_weapon#e6142445' doesn't expose a 'aoMap' texture. Material textures:
    ^1    0: thermalHeatmap $gray_32_one_channel
    ^1    1: (null) $white_reveal
    ^1    2: detailNormal2 $identitynormalmap
    ^1    3: detailNormal3 $identitynormalmap
    ^1    4: detailNormal1 $identitynormalmap
    ^1    5: detailNormal4 $identitynormalmap
    ^1    6: detailNormalMask $black_multimask

I've added the files from the updated RAR file into my BO3 root, but the character models aren't in game, it just uses the default Primis characters.
    The voxes work fine though

I am having the exact same issue, if I install the patch files that you released for the ZCR characters the models just quit appearing.

Corkyson:

I am also having a problem with the ZC Characters. Richtofen and Takeo both work perfectly, but Nikolai and Dempsey have missing textures when loading into a game. Anyone know a fix for this?

MrTomWaffles:

Voice iles are missing for the WW2 characters

mario807906:

hey I am using you zombie chronicles player models an nikolai is missing basically all his textures and i got the regular and the fixed downloads for it.

1CrazyGamer:

hey I am using you zombie chronicles player models an nikolai is missing basically all his textures and i got the regular and the fixed downloads for it.

mario807906:

the link isnt working

noDoink4u:

Same. I tried to add them like a year and a half ago and it didnt work, even with the fix. A year and a half later, they still dont work. smh