Modme Forums

Black Ops 4 Assets

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

coryraulerson:

Can anyone explain to me how to use grey you’d to extract the files form bo4 to add to bo3? I try it but can’t seem to find items I’m looking for , can only find limited amount of weapons for example I cannot find the SWAT, but can find the KN57, I’ve tried having the swat in my hands and still nothing, I put the zone ripper in my bo4 root file and say there for 2 hours while it was doing it’s thing and then I tried again and still can’t seem to find certain things. Any help?

Spiki:

Can anyone explain to me how to use grey you’d to extract the files form bo4 to add to bo3? I try it but can’t seem to find items I’m looking for , can only find limited amount of weapons for example I cannot find the SWAT, but can find the KN57, I’ve tried having the swat in my hands and still nothing, I put the zone ripper in my bo4 root file and say there for 2 hours while it was doing it’s thing and then I tried again and still can’t seem to find certain things. Any help?

never did bo4 but generally typing in "viewmodel" or "worldmodel" will find you guns