Modme Forums

Looking for help in setting up a gun pack for friends

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

temporalpick:

Hello ModMe, long time no see. I'm looking to make a small "best of" collection of guns from multiple cod games for my friends and I to mess around with. Problem is, I don't know where to start aside from using the weapon ports from Harry, Skye, etc. I need help in understanding how to set this up so the weapons appear in the box on every map, and that they work in PAP, possibly replace wall buys too if they have the chalk for it in the files as well. If anyone is willing to lend a hand it would be much appreciated.

-TemporalPick

Brodie3750:

Hey

Not a whole lot of experience regarding this stuff but am currently in the process of switching out some of the stock box weapons with some of Skyes weapon packs

The packs themselves include instructions in where to put everything, however I’ve got them set for a specific map as opposed to all maps so I would assume rather then putting the script list of weapons for the box in the specific map file, you would put it in the share/raw/game data/weapons location and it may go across all maps? But not sure on that

As for chalks I haven’t gone through the contents to see if any chalks are included but all the weapons (with the exception of a few) are all ready to be PAP’d with stock PAP Camos provided as well as the upgrade variants (fireworks, turned, etc)

I’d say regarding cross compatibility between maps, might just need to play around with them.
Worst case scenario, just copy the scripts and put them in the maps you wanna play but idk