Modme Forums

Ninjamanny’s Black Ops 3 Zombie Packs

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ninjamanny829:

NINJAMANNYS BLACK OPS 3 ZOMBIE PACKS

Hey all, just decided to port some zombies, probably gonna do all the bo3 ones. Ill keep it updated, have a good one.

Preview
Download
Preview
Download
Preview
Download

Here is a common asset pack: YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THIS OR ELSE YOU GET MISSING MATERIALS
Common materials download

CREDITS LIST
Ninjamanny829 - For porting the models
Scobalula - For Grehound and Hydrax
DTZxPorter - For Kronos
Treyarch - The assets
MikeyRay - For testing

ninjamanny829:

Hey all!

Small update for you guys, updated the zombies to be more optimized and have more LODs so they should be more optimized.

Khramos:

Hey all!

Small update for you guys, updated the zombies to be more optimized and have more LODs so they should be more optimized.

This is a big help since Erthrock's models have been removed.

ninjamanny829:

BIG NEW UPDATE!

Some big changes have been made to the existing packs and I have also added Ascension zombies to the post!

Some of these changes are:
- Added a common material pack to prevent duplicate material issues
- Redid instructions for nacht zombies to help with making a spawner since people have had issues
- All downloads will now come with prefabs of working spawners, just find them in the prefab browser and put them in, easy!
(Note on this, there will be 3 spawners for ascension, one for each type of zombie, labcoat, spacesuit and spetznaz, if you want all 3 body types, place all 3 spawners per zone, if ou dont want spacesuits, only place labcoats and spetznaz. This also can work if you want one zone to have only labcoats and one area to have only spetznaz.) This was done for easy use and so you dont have out of place zombies.

coryraulerson:

AMAZING! Good job man!

ninjamanny829:

Another new update!
Pushed Zetsubo zombies out!
Be sure to download the new material common or else you'll be missing stuff!

Ping998:

Hey ninja, do you think you could port the shangri-la zombies? :D

Also keep up the great work!

coryraulerson:

you should do the moon zombies next!

coryraulerson:

or at least a chronicles set

ninjamanny829:

Hey ninja, do you think you could port the shangri-la zombies? :D

Also keep up the great work!

you should do the moon zombies next!

Yeah I'll keep em in mind. I'm not sure what I am going to do next. I was in the process of doing one but it was a lot more than I anticipated so I might work on something else instead ;)

booris:

Yeah I'll keep em in mind. I'm not sure what I am going to do next. I was in the process of doing one but it was a lot more than I anticipated so I might work on something else instead ;)

origins ;)

Brodie3750:

any chance on MOTD/BOTD zombie port?
would also be awesome to see some zombies in riot gear if possible

skelo:

Once you're finished with everyone else's requests can you do Alpha Omega's?

Pepergogo:

Voyage of Despair pleaaase 😭

ninjamanny829:

any chance on MOTD/BOTD zombie port?
would also be awesome to see some zombies in riot gear if possible

Possibly blood of the dead since they’re higher quality, but getting bo4 models isn’t easy so it would definitely take more time. But I might try it after I finish up Bo3.

Once you're finished with everyone else's requests can you do Alpha Omega's?

I currently don’t have any DLC for bo4 on pc so I’m limited to voyage, blood and IX, maybe in the future though if I buy the season pass.

Voyage of Despair pleaaase 😭

You never know, once I’m done with bo3 maybe ;)