Modme Forums

Erthrocks Zombie Packs

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Erthrock:

My apologies for being busy. I have a life and with life comes obstacles. Remember this is my hobby, not my job.
Never forget to support each other, instead of tearing each other down. Dont let Egos get too big, and remember we are all just having FUN. :)

Credits: Erthrock, Treyarch, Activision, Zeroy, scob, (its been a while so let me know who I forgot ASAP)

MORE COMING SOON

D-2-K:

voted for ww2 nazi but tbh id be happy if you do any of them good to have you back and glad your doing better m8

Erthrock:

voted for ww2 nazi but tbh id be happy if you do any of them good to have you back and glad your doing better m8

no problem mate. Thanks for the positivity. Its tough to balance my time but today Im free until I go camping with my girl so Im just gonna grind out some ports

Jayden1020:

Aye don't let anyone think you're obligated to port stuff for them, just keep livin' your life :) (y) and thanks for the models! :D

Erthrock:

Aye don't let anyone think you're obligated to port stuff for them, just keep livin' your life :) (y) and thanks for the models! :D

thanks man. Also I need to set a few things up, but I should have origins and or cod online zombies posted

Clearvue:

Great work dude. Your such an asset to the modding community. I've not been camping in quite some time. But, balancing family and work life makes it white difficult sometimes.

finnzax:

? why do u need spawner for a mod ?

Ping998:

Amazing! Could you maybe port the Ascension zombies from chronicles ? :D Keep it up! (Glad to see you back too :) )

finnzax:

hey do u really need spawner to add to the mod for zombie to actually have different zombie

Erthrock:

Amazing! Could you maybe port the Ascension zombies from chronicles ? :D Keep it up! (Glad to see you back too :) )

Sure thing Im just reinstalling maya and everything so I can resume my proccess

Erthrock:

hey do u really need spawner to add to the mod for zombie to actually have different zombie

These are for Zombie maps, not for mods. Like setting up any map you do need to include the spawner otherwise your map will not have zombies. If you are however trying to include this into an actual mod, please ask for my permission.

finnzax:

so can I us this for a mod not a map ERTHROCK

Erthrock:

so can I us this for a mod not a map ERTHROCK

I have DMed you privatley to keep this conversation off the forum post.

finnzax:

dm me its finnzax

ninjamanny829:

I got them on my post if you want them, been there for a week atleast lol

Ping998:

Sorry I didn't see them ! hahaha thanks!

Erthrock:

Thank you for providing him with your port (y)😃

Killerburni:

Nice work dude.

tmk_boi:

could you please do the green run zombies? love them

xReaction:

thank you so much brother, good work :D

finnzax:

Great work dude. Your such an asset to the modding community. I've not been camping in quite some time. But, balancing family and work life makes it white difficult sometimes.

hey do ever plan on add call of duty world at war zombies models

tmk_boi:

hey do ever plan on add call of duty world at war zombies models

yeah he could do that but he would have to redo the textures since there 2008 material lol

finnzax:

yeah he could do that but he would have to redo the textures since there 2008 material lol

thanks man good to know

Killerburni:

My apologies for being busy. I have a life and with life comes obstacles. Remember this is my hobby, not my job.
Never forget to support each other, instead of tearing each other down. Dont let Egos get too big, and remember we are all just having FUN. :)

Credits: Erthrock, Treyarch, Activision, Zeroy, scob, (its been a while so let me know who I forgot ASAP)

MORE COMING SOON

Amazing work if you ever do transit models would be so happy they are rare lol

777tones:

Hey Erthrock, when Im in game, a my kino zombie gibs and shot off limbs are missing textures... Ive already verified my game files twice and was wondering if there is a fix? In ape it says im missing mtl_c_gibe_gore on everything

D-2-K:

install the additional assets pack

777tones:

I have installed additional assets, but i have switched drives so im not sure if that fucked some things up... Would anyone be able to send me material files?

D-2-K:

Not Modtools Additional assets Erthrocks additional assets on the 1st page

777tones:

https://gyazo.com/f3c98947e49f6062678355a10f56cf03

Arl the Grand:

Hey, I'm having an issue with the shang zombies that reads "1The model (shang_head) uses material (mtl_c_zom_dlchd_zombie_eyes_shang) but there is no techset for surface 1" I have installed the extra assets and everything has been installed properly. What could possibly be the cause of this? (The error repeats for each zombie model as well).

D-2-K:

mtl_c_zom_dlchd_zombie_eyes_shang has the image i_c_zom_dlchd_zombie_eyes_c.tiff and its pointing to the wrong directory its looking for

model_export\erthrocks_buried_zombies\_images\i_c_zom_dlchd_zombie_eyes_c.tiff

change it to say model_export\shang_zombies\_images\i_c_zom_dlchd_zombie_eyes_c.tiff

or download the buried pack

Chroma:

Could you do the Nacht/Der Reise zombies?

D-2-K:

Could you do the Nacht/Der Reise zombies?

thought the Kino zombies were in Nacht/Der Reise well as close as you'll get look the same just better quality for the Kino ones as there from Bo3 Dlc5

Chroma:

thought the Kino zombies were in Nacht/Der Reise well as close as you'll get look the same just better quality for the Kino ones as there from Bo3 Dlc5

Ahh ok, I didn't realise, thanks.

Chroma:

I'm getting an error when trying to use the kino zombies.

"AIType Spawner _zm_kino_zombie has no characters specified. There should be at least one chatactor associated with an AIType."
(That typo is in the actual error message.)

KINGSLAYER:

I'm getting an error when trying to use the kino zombies.

"AIType Spawner _zm_kino_zombie has no characters specified. There should be at least one chatactor associated with an AIType."
(That typo is in the actual error message.)

Exactly what it says, there's no character in ape for that archetype apparently

Just so you know, It would take you all of 10 minutes to rip these zombies and set them up yourself in ape (No rigging is required, you can literally export the zombie straight from BO3 as model_export, use Kronos for converting to xmodel_bin and use it)

Zeroy has a guide to setting up custom zombies on his wiki check it out here: https://wiki.zeroy.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_bo3:_ZM_Models

If you just wanna fix the error still refer to that guide