Modme Forums

Ragnarok DG-4 sounds fix [Drag & Drop]

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Qelifern:

Drag & Drop sound and alias pack for the Ragnarok DG-4.
Instructions included in zip file.

Credits: Qelifern, Harrybo21, Scobalula and DTZxPorter for Wraith extraction tool.

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!zzoV1aqQ!iu5u05okOIJuutv8o3R-MQbBid1wV9NHfQuaB7nFrs0

Blac:

Very interesting, you didn't happen to use a certain tool to get the aliases without credit, right?

Qelifern:

Very interesting, you didn't happen to use a certain tool to get the aliases without credit, right?

Oh of course, forgot to add DTZxPorter to the credit list :/
Edit: DTZxPorter is now present in the credits.

Blac:

You forgot another one lol

Qelifern:

You forgot another one lol

Didn't use any other tool so no..?

D-2-K:

woa em buddy can you please remove me from your credits list and replace it with Harrybo21 as it was him that originally posted the aliases in an older thread that never got transferred over to the new forum also he credited Scobalula for his software that he used at the time of which i can't remember the name at the moment ..... so yeah Ide add both Harry and Scob but remove me please

Qelifern:

woa em buddy can you please remove me from your credits list and replace it with Harrybo21 as it was him that originally posted the aliases in an older thread that never got transferred over to the new forum also he credited Scobalula for his software that he used at the time of which i can't remember the name at the moment ..... so yeah Ide add both Harry and Scob but remove me please

Will do.