Modme Forums

Can’t use mystery box and barricades are almost impossible to rebuild

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

modric1337:

Barricades occasionally work but not often, and the box has no trigger and doesnt work no matter... i thought it was a bug from giant cleanup script but even without that i cant use the box. Using the harrybo box script from here the exact same way as my old maps.

modric1337:

Have since tried disabling some scripts and also switched to harrys mob of the dead box... the box is now the same as barricades... only works in certain spots like 1 corner and not consistently at all... usually takes like 20 seconds to find the spot. Also tried entering the box prefab and shrinking the clip and its still the same

RaGe-74:

I know nothing about zombies stuff (i do MP), but is there a "radius" setting you can increase ? link me to the mob of the dead box and i'll have a look at it

modric1337:

I dont think its the mob box, as its also on barricades and was on the stock box. The radius is a range in the script that comes off a struct i think as the prefab doesnt have a trig... im thinking one of my scripts is somehow conflicting or maybe my map has too many trigs

RaGe-74:

I dont think its the mob box, as its also on barricades and was on the stock box. The radius is a range in the script that comes off a struct i think as the prefab doesnt have a trig... im thinking one of my scripts is somehow conflicting or maybe my map has too many trigs

You might be able to use a trigger radius box kind of like CTF prefabs. Just a thought

Spiki:

Are all the zones which contain these barricades/boxes, active/enabled?

modric1337:

Yea the zones are opened with debris that activates them and the zonemgr flags are all in my gsc... the only barricades in the map are in the start room which of course is the start zone flag.

modric1337:

video of bug

RaGe-74:

video of bug

Just off topic with the bug..what the hell is with the 2d flames ?

Spiki:

1 in a milion chance but ingame go into developer 1 and g_bdebugdrawtriggers 1 (idk the command exactle. maybe) and see if there are other triggers near the box.
also 2d>3d

modric1337:

Just off topic with the bug..what the hell is with the 2d flames ?

Yea its harrys box but i noticed in blodd of the dead they look alot better than this... There are triggers in my map for other quests some near boxes but all of my boxes are like this so im thinking its either a conflicting script or my map has too many trigs or something and cant run fully