Modme Forums

Can’t use Harry’s sonic zombie

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

Pepergogo:

So I add Harry's Sonic zombie to my map, but I get this error when I launch it. Anyone know what can I do? :(

Harry Bo21:

your error is from deadshot. not the sonic dude

Pepergogo:

your error is from deadshot. not the sonic dude

But was working fine before add him and then this error happen 😓
Or maybe is there something Deadshot have that could cause this error with Sonic?

D-2-K:

are you using harry's perks ?? if so copy the scrips back over again or just the _hb21_zm_utility.csc and _hb21_zm_utility.gsc as these files are newer in the perk pack by adding the sonic zombie you would have over written them with older versions

Pepergogo:

are you using harry's perks ?? if so copy the scrips back over again or just the _hb21_zm_utility.csc and _hb21_zm_utility.gsc as these files are newer in the perk pack by adding the sonic zombie you would have over written them with older versions

Hi
Yeah, I'm using Harry's perks and I did what you tell me and it work, the error is now gone :D

But now I'm having a "Clientfield mismatch" error
I follow the instructions but still, don't know why is happening :(

D-2-K:

is this in your mapname.gsc and .csc

// SONIC Zombie
#using scripts\zm\_hb21_zm_ai_sonic;

Pepergogo:

is this in your mapname.gsc and .csc

// SONIC Zombie
#using scripts\zm\_hb21_zm_ai_sonic;

IT WORK!!!
In the instructions didn't say to add in the csc so I didn't do it; but I think is kinda obvious 😂

Thanks a lot! 😁

Harry Bo21:

yes - they do...

D-2-K:

hey harry hows you doing m8 not trying to be a d~ck or anything bud but the instructions only say to add it to the gsc its not until you read further down in the troubleshooting section that it says about clientfield mismatch and to make sure its in gsc and csc

also troubleshoot mentions perk machines all looking like speed cola and quick revive not lit up in solo

if i remember correctly you did release sonic, napalm, updated-perk pack and updated gun pack all within days or even hours of each other maybe just a slight mistake regarding the sonic instructions

anyway not trying to step on toes or like i said be a d#ck or anything still glad you shared all these great assets with us

Harry Bo21:

meh, oh well its not public now anyway