Modme Forums

Upload map on new account

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

Snprym:

Im having trouble publishing my map on the workshop. I think its because of a vac ban I got on bo3 ( gave myself lots of cryptokeys, dont worry I wasnt cheating headshots or something ). Can I just log out of that account and upload the map on my new account? Or are the files in my bo3 root connected to my current ( vac-banned ) steam account? I dont mind buying bo3 a second time.

Spiki:

Your files are not linked to your account but whats the trouble? What errors do you get? I don't recommend blowing 60$ if you can fix it.
Also i don't blame you for hacking cryptos, the black market is bullshit.

RaGe-74:

Im having trouble publishing my map on the workshop. I think its because of a vac ban I got on bo3 ( gave myself lots of cryptokeys, dont worry I wasnt cheating headshots or something ). Can I just log out of that account and upload the map on my new account? Or are the files in my bo3 root connected to my current ( vac-banned ) steam account? I dont mind buying bo3 a second time.

Clean the xpaks

and delete the json file. (JSON is in \Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\maps\mp)

Always set build language to ALL, Don't forget to add a description and a thumbnail or it won't work .....then Recompile and republish.
Hope this helps 👍