Modme Forums

Requesting xmodels

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

Jayden1020:

I've been trying to port xmodels from DLC maps for awhile now but no matter what I try, I always get some kind of error. The first time I managed to get a few good xmodels, but most of them ended up having white spots and missing textures. Every time since I've gotten nothing but texture-less cubes. I've tried troubleshooting and I've followed multiple tutorials to the letter and I've made no progress. Now with school and work taking up most of my days, I don't have a lot of free time to figure out what I'm doing wrong, so I'm looking for 'professional' help to get some xmodels for a current map I'm working on and future maps. If you're willing to help, I'll PM the details to you. Have a great day! :)

Kate Denson:

I've been trying to port xmodels from DLC maps for awhile now but no matter what I try, I always get some kind of error. The first time I managed to get a few good xmodels, but most of them ended up having white spots and missing textures. Every time since I've gotten nothing but texture-less cubes. I've tried troubleshooting and I've followed multiple tutorials to the letter and I've made no progress. Now with school and work taking up most of my days, I don't have a lot of free time to figure out what I'm doing wrong, so I'm looking for 'professional' help to get some xmodels for a current map I'm working on and future maps. I know that this kind of stuff takes time so I'm willing to pay for the troubles once I get my deposit this week. If you're willing to help, I'll PM the details to you. Have a great day! :)

hey I saw you had some trouble with porting models, I don't know yet which game you're talking about but I guess it's a cod game, if you want I can probably help you out :D

Jayden1020:

hey I saw you had some trouble with porting models, I don't know yet which game you're talking about but I guess it's a cod game, if you want I can probably help you out :D

Hi, I've been trying to get models from DLC maps like Origins and Revelations as well as some of the maps from Zombie Chronicles for a BO3 custom map I'm working on (I also need some models from Der Eisendrache and maybe Gorod Krovi but I don't have those maps yet). If you could help with that it'd be very much appreciated. I'll PM the details later today because I've got to get going soon. :)

Kate Denson:

Hi, I've been trying to get models from DLC maps like Origins and Revelations as well as some of the maps from Zombie Chronicles for a BO3 custom map I'm working on (I also need some models from Der Eisendrache and maybe Gorod Krovi but I don't have those maps yet). If you could help with that it'd be very much appreciated. I'll PM the details later today because I've got to get going soon. :)

I got all those things so that'll be easy

Kate Denson:

Also just a note, do you want me to also texture them, or do I only need to send the xmodels (so the xmodel, textures)

Jayden1020:

Also just a note, do you want me to also texture them, or do I only need to send the xmodels (so the xmodel, textures)

I'd like them textured. Thank you! 😀 Once I get home (around 2pm EST) I'll PM you the models I need.

Kate Denson:

I'd like them textured. Thank you! 😀 Once I get home (around 2pm EST) I'll PM you the models I need.

Okay Okay :)

Jayden1020:

Okay Okay :)

I sent the PM, I appreciate your help :)

RaGe-74:

I've been trying to port xmodels from DLC maps for awhile now but no matter what I try, I always get some kind of error. The first time I managed to get a few good xmodels, but most of them ended up having white spots and missing textures. Every time since I've gotten nothing but texture-less cubes. I've tried troubleshooting and I've followed multiple tutorials to the letter and I've made no progress. Now with school and work taking up most of my days, I don't have a lot of free time to figure out what I'm doing wrong, so I'm looking for 'professional' help to get some xmodels for a current map I'm working on and future maps. I know that this kind of stuff takes time so I'm willing to pay for the troubles once I get my deposit this week. If you're willing to help, I'll PM the details to you. Have a great day! :)

Just some friendly advice..this is a public forum..offering to pay for assets that have been obtained without Activisions consent is kind of the opposite of what the mapping\modding community is about. If you want assets, fine, go ahead and ask, but if anyone's charging you for it ? hmm..I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that legal letter. :D

Jayden1020:

Just some friendly advice..this is a public forum..offering to pay for assets that have been obtained without Activisions consent is kind of the opposite of what the mapping\modding community is about. If you want assets, fine, go ahead and ask, but if anyone's charging you for it ? hmm..I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that legal letter. :D

Yeahhhh I wasn't sure about how all that worked lol. Thanks for the heads up (y)

Kate Denson:

Yea tbh I don't want money, I just want to help out haha

cory_daniels1234:

I got all those things so that'll be easy

Could you please help me out with this also. I have all the maps, just having problems trying to port the weapons and models onto my custom map.

Kate Denson:

Could you please help me out with this also. I have all the maps, just having problems trying to port the weapons and models onto my custom map.

I use a program called greyhound, this is just like wraith but wraith doesn't get updated anymore as far as I know, start up bo3, go into the map and go to the location (you don't NEED to go to the location but then you're 100% sure). Then load game on greyhound, and search for the model (if you don't see xmodels you need to activate that option in the settings). Also port the xmodel like you would normally do, I think there are some tutorials explaining on how to do that + porting it into maya and exporting it. Just make sure you have the plugins.

Kate Denson:

I use a program called greyhound, this is just like wraith but wraith doesn't get updated anymore as far as I know, start up bo3, go into the map and go to the location (you don't NEED to go to the location but then you're 100% sure). Then load game on greyhound, and search for the model (if you don't see xmodels you need to activate that option in the settings). Also port the xmodel like you would normally do, I think there are some tutorials explaining on how to do that + porting it into maya and exporting it. Just make sure you have the plugins.

Altough I know these things, I'm probs not gonna get very busy with these things, bc I wanna focus a bit more on school haha :)