Modme Forums

Harrybo21’s Dragon shield Not working

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Cdub7304:

I downloaded the The dragon shield craftable from modme's wiki guide , followed the instructions and it doesn't work I get the errors listed bellow when linking and compiling. If I run my map (having it ignore errors so it loads) the Dragon shield pieces are the game and it will let me collect them but when I go to the Crafting bench the hint string becomes press hold && to build, like it should but then nothing happens, the shield doesn't build. When I first loaded in the dragon shield quest, the workbench prefab was broken I received errors about missing models and materials for the workbench prefab. That was easy to fix just went into the prefab and added my own missing models for the bench, desk light, toolbox, and blueprint texture, (I did not remove the clip or trigger.) linked and recompiled, the errors about the prefab missing models were now fixed and the workbench prefab loaded in with my models. The errors listed bellow were still present. I'm not sure how to fix these errors I believe they have something to do with the fire that shoots out from the shield I'm assuming. So I understand why if the shield was built it wouldn't shoot out fire or at least the animations wouldn't be there when shooting out the fire, But why these errors would stop me from building the shield I don't know. It seems like the dragon shield craftable zip file on the modme wiki guide is missing some very important files.

^1ERROR: image 'i_hud_flamethrower_reticle_c' is missing
image:i_hud_flamethrower_reticle_c
weapon:dragon_shield_projectile
csv:harrybo21_dragon_shield.zpkg
csv:zone_source/zm_1712.zone

^1ERROR: xmodel 't6_wpn_zmb_staff_crystal_fire_view' is missing

xmodel:t6_wpn_zmb_staff_crystal_fire_view
weapon:dragon_shield_upgraded_projectile

^1ERROR: xmodel 't6_wpn_zmb_staff_tip_fire_view' is missing
xmodel:t6_wpn_zmb_staff_tip_fire_view

^1ERROR: xmodel 't6_wpn_zmb_staff_reload_fire_view' is missing
xmodel:t6_wpn_zmb_staff_reload_fire_view

^1ERROR: xmodel 't6_wpn_zmb_staff_crystal_fire_world' is missing
xmodel:t6_wpn_zmb_staff_crystal_fire_world

^1ERROR: xmodel 't6_wpn_zmb_staff_tip_fire_world' is missing
xmodel:t6_wpn_zmb_staff_tip_fire_world

^1ERROR: xmodel 't6_wpn_zmb_staff_reload_fire_world' is missing
xmodel:t6_wpn_zmb_staff_reload_fire_world

^3BG_LoadWeaponVariantDefFile: ParseGdtDBQueryToStruct failed for 'dragon_shield_upgraded_projectile'

^1ERROR: Unable to load weapon 'dragon_shield_upgraded_projectile'

jfuvv:

you need harrybo21s weapon ports to fix the missing assets and the hint string need the be changed in the gsc or the scrip file to the correct one like press f etc

Cdub7304:

you need harrybo21s weapon ports to fix the missing assets and the hint string need the be changed in the gsc or the scrip file to the correct one like press f etc

Do you know we're I can get his weapon ports all the links for most of his downloads don't work anymore. It takes me to the website to download, but says file has been removed.