Modme Forums

Zombie animations messed up on template map.

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

369:

Hello,

Does anyone know how to fix the zombie animations on the template map, like the animation is alright until they get out of the ground and start walking in a weird, almost sort of t posing way.
I believe i fixed it once by re installing mod tools? Not entirely certain but really don't want to download 100gb again. I got the additional content installed.

Also, how do i change the speed of a fxanim model, playing around with the fx settings doesn't seem to work and the model keeps playing way too fast.

Thank you.

Spiki:

You probably changed the default archetype file in ape. try changeing the spawner (floating zombie in the sky above the only barrier) to the usermap one. (in the entity info tab click remap class)

369:

You probably changed the default archetype file in ape. try changeing the spawner (floating zombie in the sky above the only barrier) to the usermap one. (in the entity info tab click remap class)

Already tried that also tried Erthrock´s spawners, same results. Navmesh seems to be correct too. I haven´t edited anything in ape yet since i just got a new rig, i recall having the same problem the first time i installed mod tools. Could it be anything script related?

369:

Spiki:

the skybox reminded me of the decimal bug. Longshot but maybe its that. (comma to period or whatever)

369:

The screen also shakes wildly when rebuilding barrier's. I guess i'll try re installing it overnight.
Edit: Re install didn't work either.