Modme Forums

DLC 5 Weapons/Equipment! v1.2

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

GCPeinhardt:

This post is outdated. Please delete this post

NOTE: To anyone out there that has the files installed, please delete them of your computer as I will be 1. Releasing them separately and 2. Doing them over completely

KillJoy:

oo very nice

rainisyourpain:

very nice and sad to see you go i hope the best for your career.

Khramos:

Well, it's here. I've decided to release these just due to the fact I'm gonna stop mod tools in a couple of days to pursue career stuff. It's been a long ride and I'm sorry to leave but I have to.

Anyways, this pack includes every wonder weapon from Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles, including:
  • Wave Gun / Zap Gun Dual Wield
  • Quantum Entanglement Device
  • 31-79 JGb215
  • Gersh Device
  • Matryoshka Dolls
  • Ray Gun Mark II
  • Sickle
  • Hacker
This pack contains everything that Treyarch did, This wouldn't have been possible without Scobalula, massive thanks to him for the amazing tools.

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!vMVjDSIa!_GsmwszG6WZeJPzOdpsndfkcYPq7Zw6MEaR--vl9PKU

Everything is included, but you need to add this to you zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv:

quantum_bomb,,,2000,quantum,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,FALSE,grenade,,,,
sickle_knife,,,3000,wpck_bowie,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,,,,FALSE,FALSE,special,,,,
nesting_dolls,,,2000,dolls,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,grenade,,,,
microwavegundw,microwavegundw_upgraded,,10000,microwavegun,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,,,FALSE,FALSE,special,TRUE,TRUE,,
raygun_mark2,raygun_mark2_upgraded,,10000,wpck_ray,,0,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,FALSE,special,TRUE,TRUE,,
black_hole_bomb,,,2000,gersh_device,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,FALSE,grenade,,,,
shrink_ray,shrink_ray_upgraded,,10000,shrink_ray,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,,

Credits:
GCPeinhardt: Weapon Ports
Treyarch: Original assets
Scobalula: Cerberus, Greyhound, HydraX, Material Extractor
Wafflez: Sound lines for Mini Zombies

Known Bugs/Issues
You cannot use the Apothican Servant with the Gersh Devices. You have to choose between one or the other.
Wave Gun LUA will look weird, you have to load in the DLC5 lua so it doesn't look weird.
Hacker LUA does not work for some reason.

*Mind Blown like a Maggot Addict.*

Pepergogo:

Dude this is totally awesomeee!!!
Thanks a lot and I hope you the best 🙌👏

Khramos:

********************************************************************************

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:

^1SCRIPT ERROR: Preprocessor error, No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_weap_quantum_bomb.gsc'

:112 : (-10) ERROR: Carriage return embedded in string literal

Linker will now terminate.

********************************************************************************

This error pops up regardless if the namestate is changed or not.

GCPeinhardt:

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:

^1SCRIPT ERROR: Preprocessor error, No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_weap_quantum_bomb.gsc'

New update, I fixed this now. It should work.

Khramos:

New update, I fixed this now. It should work.

I got everything to link properly.

For people using this, remember when following the instructions to place the #usingscript for the gsc and csc of your map to be placed under #usingscript usermap or else you'll get the same error as I did.

Another problem I had was that my game crashed when throwing the Gerch Device. It would be helpful if I was given the file name for each weapon because when I type in the names from the levelcommon, I can't spawn them in, and are required to be pulled from the box. So any other issues atm are unknown.

GCPeinhardt:

For people using this, remember when following the instructions to place the #usingscript for the gsc and csc of your map to be placed under #usingscript usermap or else you'll get the same error as I did.

Another problem I had was that my game crashed when throwing the Gerch Device. It would be helpful if I was given the file name for each weapon because when I type in the names from the levelcommon, I can't spawn them in, and are required to be pulled from the box. So any other issues atm are unknown.

Gersh Device works, your missing GFX.

Khramos:

Gersh Device works, your missing GFX.

Where do I find GFX for the Gersh?
Also the Shrink Ray won't appear in the box. Might be the same issue since you mentioned it.

xReaction:

this is so cool to see, will have to check some of them out :D

Brodie3750:

i have the same error as you did and the #using scripts are in the same place you have advised, any other known fixes?

Khramos:

i have the same error as you did and the #using scripts are in the same place you have advised, any other known fixes?

Not at the moment. I honestly don't know where to get the GFX.

GCPeinhardt:

Not at the moment. I honestly don't know where to get the GFX.

Gonna release that soon as a separate pack.

Khramos:

Gonna release that soon as a separate pack.

thanks dude

GCPeinhardt:

thanks dude

download is here

WahahaPanda:

^3GetFileAttributesEx(D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\wpn_t7_zmb_hd_staffs\_images\i_wpn_t7_camo_ice_e.tiff) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

And I placed everything bellow usermaps and I keep getting: there is no techset for surface 5 etc

Khramos:

download is here

Thanks for everything dude. Almost everything is flawless. My only gripe now is trying to get the Shrink Ray to spawn into the map. The script to call it in isn't giving me the weapons and I cannot pull it from the box for the life of me. Any pointers?

GCPeinhardt:

Thanks for everything dude. Almost everything is flawless. My only gripe now is trying to get the Shrink Ray to spawn into the map. The script to call it in isn't giving me the weapons and I cannot pull it from the box for the life of me. Any pointers?

Names are shrink_ray and shrink_ray_upgraded

Khramos:

Names are shrink_ray and shrink_ray_upgraded

I tried those names among the ones used in level common and in the namespace. The Shrink Ray doesn't want to appear in the map.

bigdog765:

G strike grenades from origins?

modric1337:

bigdog those are in harrys pack w one inch punch and staffs. I noticed the wave and zap guns projectiles dont hit panzer soldats, can i change that somehow?

GCPeinhardt:

bigdog those are in harrys pack w one inch punch and staffs. I noticed the wave and zap guns projectiles dont hit panzer soldats, can i change that somehow?

It’s probably the panzer itself. And either way I highly doubt you would want the wave gun/zap guns to kill him

bigdog765:

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:

still getting this error

GCPeinhardt:

still getting this error

Not sure what else I can do. Works for other people and myself. I’ve already deleted my mod tools so I can’t help you.

modric1337:

still getting this error

You can comment all mentions of the qed for this unless you need to have the qed

GCPeinhardt:

You can comment all mentions of the qed for this unless you need to have the qed

Now that I think about it, it might be a error in the gsc, there’s a line in the script that should be deleted. Try deleting #using scripts/zm/_zm_weap_quantum_bomb; in _zm_weap_quantum_bomb.gsc

bigdog765:

yeah i pretty much removes all the qed files and commented out lines related to the qed and got it to link.

GCPeinhardt:

yeah i pretty much removes all the qed files and commented out lines related to the qed and got it to link.

Not what I meant but ok

Jdcobra:

I'm also getting this error when I try to Link

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:
:111 : (-10) ERROR:  Carriage return embedded in string literal

Dedrix:

I'm also getting this error when I try to Link

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:
:111 : (-10) ERROR:  Carriage return embedded in string literal

Just wondering if you have [LEAKMod] (HarryBo21's perk core) installed in your mod tools?

Jdcobra:

Just wondering if you have [LEAKMod] (HarryBo21's perk core) installed in your mod tools?

I do have L3akmod installed

Dedrix:

I do have L3akmod installed

I'm thinkin it's possible that that's the issue. I'm having the same error message and I have L3ak installed

Magicman:

I had it all under the #usingscript usermap and I still couldn't get it to work. How exactly did you fix this?

Magicman:

Well, it's here. I've decided to release these just due to the fact I'm gonna stop mod tools in a couple of days to pursue career stuff. It's been a long ride and I'm sorry to leave but I have to.

Anyways, this pack includes every wonder weapon from Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles, including:
  • Wave Gun / Zap Gun Dual Wield
  • Quantum Entanglement Device
  • 31-79 JGb215
  • Gersh Device
  • Matryoshka Dolls
  • Ray Gun Mark II
  • Sickle
  • Hacker
This pack contains everything that Treyarch did, This wouldn't have been possible without Scobalula, massive thanks to him for the amazing tools.

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!3JNGxAKb!EoJkwgiKORjzyXUL5iz3qmZbv59GqUy0zvW0ni0cCPs
GFX Download (Only use if you are missing materials)
https://mega.nz/#!jNNDhaoK!SUxRHhVxmwfCuNfQeMQHOus5L3hXJW7M9a9vb6Hrsyc

Everything is included, but you need to add this to you zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv:

quantum_bomb,,,2000,quantum,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,FALSE,grenade,,,,
sickle_knife,,,3000,wpck_bowie,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,,,,FALSE,FALSE,special,,,,
nesting_dolls,,,2000,dolls,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,grenade,,,,
microwavegundw,microwavegundw_upgraded,,10000,microwavegun,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,,,FALSE,FALSE,special,TRUE,TRUE,,
raygun_mark2,raygun_mark2_upgraded,,10000,wpck_ray,,0,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,FALSE,special,TRUE,TRUE,,
black_hole_bomb,,,2000,gersh_device,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,FALSE,grenade,,,,
shrink_ray,shrink_ray_upgraded,,10000,shrink_ray,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,,

Credits:
GCPeinhardt: Weapon Ports
Treyarch: Original assets
Scobalula: Cerberus, Greyhound, HydraX, Material Extractor
Wafflez: Sound lines for Mini Zombies

Known Bugs/Issues
You cannot use the Apothican Servant with the Gersh Devices. You have to choose between one or the other.
Wave Gun LUA will look weird, you have to load in the DLC5 lua so it doesn't look weird.
Hacker LUA does not work for some reason.
You may get an error in _zm_weap_quantum_bomb.gsc. This is easily fixed by changing the namespace to
zm_weap_quantum_bomb
(This has now been fixed)

NOTE: YOU MUST USE THE USERMAP ZOMBIES SPAWNER! DO NOT USE FACTORY SPAWNER!!!

If you want to use custom zombies, look in the wpn_t7_zmb_hd_microwavegun_zombie_models.gdt and wpn_t7_zmb_hd_shrinkray_fun_size.gdt and copy what I did to get the models. You will have to create materials that have _bloat on the end so the zombies can expand. I would then duplicate this and change the model scale so I could make the baby zombies. The function to adding custom models for the baby zombies is in the instructions.

Update v1.2
  • Added GFX download for people who are missing materials

Update v1.1
  • Fixed Quantum Bomb script
  • Added sound templates for those who don't have it

I followed the directions and everytime I start the game, my player can't move and when I try to jump, it crashes the game. Did you ever have this error?

GCPeinhardt:

I have had no problems installing this myself. My other friends have had no problems either. You do not need L3AKMOD to use this, as all of the LUA is loaded already and there is no compiled (gscc, cscc) code.

Magicman:

I have had no problems installing this myself. My other friends have had no problems either. You do not need L3AKMOD to use this, as all of the LUA is loaded already and there is no compiled (gscc, cscc) code.

I do have L3AKMOD if I uninstall it, should the weapons work?

I have also discovered that I can unfreeze my player by shooting

ben_verder_niks:

i did the same but my sounds don't work.

GCPeinhardt:

i did the same but my sounds don't work.

You probably didn’t either put the sounds in or you have a sound error. If it’s neither of those things, just recompile it.

ben_verder_niks:

You probably didn’t either put the sounds in or you have a sound error. If it’s neither of those things, just recompile it.

its an sound error and i followed the instructions correctly.

tmk_boi:

still getting this error ^1SCRIPT ERROR: Preprocessor error, No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_weap_quantum_bomb.gsc' anyone know why?

ManyStrongWords:

Just comment out and delete anything related to the quantum bomb and it will link

Harry Bo21:

Best answer - just delete it

[ Edicius ]:

I ran into the same errors everyone else did after following the instructions to the letter. I thenq tried to comment out the qed and that seemed to work (or at least kind of) but then I get about 100 errors for the weapon models and materials (yes I added both downloads to my root) no matter what. I am not a coder at all so sorting this out is beyond my skill set.
It would be nice if these were separated and able to be downloaded one at a time. I only want the Ray Gun MK2 and the Gersch Device, and having allllllll that other code that is not part of my mod really clutters up my script.
For now I have to uninstall but I will look back at the post in a while and see what happens. Maybe a youtube video could help idk.

sharpgamers4you:

[QUOTE="[ Edicius ], post: 14259, member: 91"]
I ran into the same errors everyone else did after following the instructions to the letter. I thenq tried to comment out the qed and that seemed to work (or at least kind of) but then I get about 100 errors for the weapon models and materials (yes I added both downloads to my root) no matter what. I am not a coder at all so sorting this out is beyond my skill set.
It would be nice if these were separated and able to be downloaded one at a time. I only want the Ray Gun MK2 and the Gersch Device, and having allllllll that other code that is not part of my mod really clutters up my script.
For now I have to uninstall but I will look back at the post in a while and see what happens. Maybe a youtube video could help idk.
[/QUOTE]
Im working to optimize the scripts with others see if we can solve this so it works as easy as possible, anyways will make a video once its completed

[ Edicius ]:

Im working to optimize the scripts with others see if we can solve this so it works as easy as possible, anyways will make a video once its completed

Hellll yeah dude that's awesome! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with 😎

GCPeinhardt:

[QUOTE="[ Edicius ], post: 14283, member: 91"]
Hellll yeah dude that's awesome! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with 😎
[/QUOTE]
I’m literally reworking stuff rn so just hold off

[ Edicius ]:

I’m literally reworking stuff rn so just hold off

I'm just working on my map 😎 Scripting is not in my skill set 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Sharp was the one who said he was working on the scripts ^ lol :p

Either way, I'm excited to see what you some up with!! [USER=23]@GCPeinhardt[/USER] :sneaky:(y)

GCPeinhardt:

[QUOTE="[ Edicius ], post: 14289, member: 91"]
I'm just working on my map 😎 Scripting is not in my skill set 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Sharp was the one who said he was working on the scripts ^ lol :p

Either way, I'm excited to see what you some up with!! [USER=23]@GCPeinhardt[/USER] :sneaky:(y)
[/QUOTE]
I know what the scripts problem is, it’s super simple but I never bothered to fix it lol

sharpgamers4you:

I know what the scripts problem is, it’s super simple but I never bothered to fix it lol

Oh well if u can tell me what the problem is exactly then i'll fix it bro, allot of users wants this including me