Modme Forums

Launch Sequence for an Easter Egg.

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Khramos:

So I am planning on having a sequence for the end of a map I have been working on where you will have to fuel a plane with motor oil that you will find around the map. Would there be any way to have a sequence where zombies will go full sprint and spawn with a boss/ mini boss during this sequence?
Another way I could set this up would be to just have players wait for a plane to fuel up before leaving the map.

modric1337:

well the boss would be easy if u want to use brutus and then use the boss battle script on that and just have a trig activate the battle (or thread the script when ready) Sprinters are possible but I dont have the script on me but it is possible. Finding fuel around the map would be easy too, I wouldnt skip on that for a wait

Khramos:

well the boss would be easy if u want to use brutus and then use the boss battle script on that and just have a trig activate the battle (or thread the script when ready) Sprinters are possible but I dont have the script on me but it is possible. Finding fuel around the map would be easy too, I wouldnt skip on that for a wait

Awesome. I've never done a side quest before so I'll credit a person who's willing to help me put it together for my next map

modric1337:

Ok, yea you could code it from scratch or u could definitely use some of the scripts I have used for what ur describing. If u have a discord I can send u some stuff to get started

Khramos:

Ok, yea you could code it from scratch or u could definitely use some of the scripts I have used for what ur describing. If u have a discord I can send u some stuff to get started

My discord is Khroma#4585.