Modme Forums

Design Powerup or Perk

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Brodie3750:

Hi

Was wondering anyone would be able to help me in creating a custom powerup or custom perk. I have 2 ideas, just wanted to run it by someone capable of creating one or the other (or both) as I’m solely a mapper and haven’t any experience behind the scripting and creation of either one

F3ARxReaper666:

i can maybe, depends what they do

Brodie3750:

i can maybe, depends what they do

Just toying with the ideas atm
Depending on if people think it would be interesting or not

Primarily they are both more relevant to a prison map im making at the moment so the names and theme of them are based within that idea as a whole

but what i had in mind were these::

1. Powerup - Lockdown
Activates all traps in the map for their designated time
On top of this i thought i would be cool to be able to have a brutus spawn for the duration of the powerup as an ally and attack zombies

Not sure if this is doable. though, hence figured i would reach out and see what the community though

2. Perk - Riot Control Rum (Placeholder name)
Havent figured out what would trigger it, whether it be sliding/reloading/shooting etc
General idea is to have a gas emit surrounding the player that causes the surrounding zombies to be stunned and not move
With the chance of having a, or multiple, zombie(s) turn

Appreciate you even taking an interest in the post, even if this doesnt amount to anything.
Just trying to do my part in providing some fresh spins on things

Brodie3750:

Just toying with the ideas atm
Depending on if people think it would be interesting or not

Primarily they are both more relevant to a prison map im making at the moment so the names and theme of them are based within that idea as a whole

but what i had in mind were these::

1. Powerup - Lockdown
Activates all traps in the map for their designated time
On top of this i thought i would be cool to be able to have a brutus spawn for the duration of the powerup as an ally and attack zombies

Not sure if this is doable. though, hence figured i would reach out and see what the community though

2. Perk - Riot Control Rum (Placeholder name)
Havent figured out what would trigger it, whether it be sliding/reloading/shooting etc
General idea is to have a gas emit surrounding the player that causes the surrounding zombies to be stunned and not move
With the chance of having a, or multiple, zombie(s) turn

Appreciate you even taking an interest in the post, even if this doesnt amount to anything.
Just trying to do my part in providing some fresh spins on things

or both could be powerups tbh

F3ARxReaper666:

sounds doable, brutus bit could be tricky, i assume its nsz's one. tricky part is stopping him from disabling things as an ally, but i havent looked at that script so maybe not

Brodie3750:

sounds doable, brutus bit could be tricky, i assume its nsz's one. tricky part is stopping him from disabling things as an ally, but i havent looked at that script so maybe not

I currently have NSZ's Brutus downloaded, not sure if anyone else has a release.
Brutus for me works fine, except theres no sound
though he doesnt attack anything except me so not sure how tricky it would be to switch it so that he attacks zombies

F3ARxReaper666:

maybe add me on discord we can talk about it F3ARxReaper666#3668

tmk_boi:

just sating all of it is VERY doable you just need the right person