Modme Forums

Change mystery box light color?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Kenny:

Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible to change the color from blue to something else in the mystery box?

[IMG width="643px"]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/868480990294428795/ED2F0218035D2F50F39DC94637C91839B543FDF9/[/IMG]

And i mean everything. The light inside the box and also the light beam above it.

Thanks for any help!

Spiki:

Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible to change the color from blue to something else in the mystery box?

[IMG width="643px"]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/868480990294428795/ED2F0218035D2F50F39DC94637C91839B543FDF9/[/IMG]

And i mean everything. The light inside the box and also the light beam above it.

Thanks for any help!

make new fx and add this to your mapname.gsc

above function main:
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_weapon_box_marker_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_weapon_box_marker_fl_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_barrier_buy_zmb" );

in function main:
level._effect["lght_marker"]                                         = "zombie/fx_weapon_box_marker_zmb";
    level._effect["lght_marker_flare"]                             = "zombie/fx_weapon_box_marker_fl_zmb";
    level._effect["poltergeist"]                                        = "zombie/fx_barrier_buy_zmb";

ofc raplace the names with your fx

Kenny:

make new fx and add this to your mapname.gsc

above function main:
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_weapon_box_marker_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_weapon_box_marker_fl_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_barrier_buy_zmb" );

in function main:
level._effect["lght_marker"]                                         = "zombie/fx_weapon_box_marker_zmb";
    level._effect["lght_marker_flare"]                             = "zombie/fx_weapon_box_marker_fl_zmb";
    level._effect["poltergeist"]                                        = "zombie/fx_barrier_buy_zmb";

ofc raplace the names with your fx

thank you very much! :)