Modme Forums

Is there anyway to download Brutus from MOTD?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

the_bibba_boy:

Im getting really frustrated because ive been searching the internet for Brutus downloads, for what seems like forever and I cant find any downloads or websites that have him. Even youtube videos showing how to download ports dont even have links to the files to download Brutus, and when I type in the link in the video the page doesn't exist.

Is it even possible to port him over? Im not looking to take his animations from in game BO2 and process him, I just need to download the files and put him in my game. (Im a busy student who doesnt have the time to port animations and what not). Let me know if it is possible to get him in the mod tools through a file download.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Mod Tools > General Discussions > Topic Details

Date Posted: Oct 30 @ 5:52pm

Unsubscribe from discussion

Discussions Rules and Guidelines

Spiki:

Im getting really frustrated because ive been searching the internet for Brutus downloads, for what seems like forever and I cant find any downloads or websites that have him. Even youtube videos showing how to download ports dont even have links to the files to download Brutus, and when I type in the link in the video the page doesn't exist.

Is it even possible to port him over? Im not looking to take his animations from in game BO2 and process him, I just need to download the files and put him in my game. (Im a busy student who doesnt have the time to port animations and what not). Let me know if it is possible to get him in the mod tools through a file download.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Mod Tools > General Discussions > Topic Details

Date Posted: Oct 30 @ 5:52pm

Unsubscribe from discussion

Discussions Rules and Guidelines

https://forum.modme.co/threads/nsz_powerups_megathread-all-downloads.2831/

the_bibba_boy:

https://forum.modme.co/threads/nsz_powerups_megathread-all-downloads.2831/

Thank you soooo much!!!

KillJoy:

that guy that reshared all that stuff is a legend lmao

Spiki:

that guy that reshared all that stuff is a legend lmao