Modme Forums

Harrybo21 Perks Hud Glitch

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Reaper_9382:

Does anyone know how to fix Harrybo21 perks hud? bc any perk that i purchase like phd, whos who, viture aid they dont appear in the hud i tried wardogsk93 perks they dont have this issue if you have a fix for this glitch it would be apprciated

modric1337:

Depends on perks version and it could be an lua isssue... perk versions past 2.0.0 i believe all use lua for icons by default so look in his instructions to either change the icons to use GSC instead of LUA or just get leakmod set up. Also check ape to make sure the perk materials are using the right images

Reaper_9382:

Depends on perks version and it could be an lua isssue... perk versions past 2.0.0 i believe all use lua for icons by default so look in his instructions to either change the icons to use GSC instead of LUA or just get leakmod set up. Also check ape to make sure the perk materials are using the right images

nvm, i fixed it, it was the shaders codes for harrybo21 perks were missing in the lua file i added them and it worked just fine thanks for your time