Modme Forums

Dark Phantasm

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

Jayden1020:

I thought I'd make this thread to try and find anyone willing to help me with this project, give tips or just get motivation to keep me away from a creative block lol. This map takes place in a kind of nightmare realm where you have to teleport to different sections of the map and complete certain objectives. There will be a main area that works as the spawn room, with 4 SoE style portals that lead into its corresponding section. The first four sections will each have 3 artifacts scattered somewhere and upon finding all 12, a secret room will be opened within those sections that lead to the next 4 locations. In these areas, rituals will have to be completed (collecting zombie souls). One of these sections will also house the power switch. Upon completing all 4 rituals, a portal will spawn in the main room leading to the Pack-A-Punch/Boss Fight Arena. I'll try to update this thread regularly to keep anyone interested in helping - or just interested in my idea - updated on what's going on. :)

tmk_boi:

hey whats up! i guess i could help with the artifact and door script add me on discord Yeet#2082

Jayden1020:

hey whats up! i guess i could help with the artifact and door script add me on discord Yeet#2082

Cool! I sent you a friend request. TEN20#2654

tmk_boi:

Cool! I sent you a friend request. TEN20#2654

i added u back!

Jayden1020:

Update 12/7/19 - Layout of spawn room and south portal room done + some xmodels have been put in and have their clips. Tomorrow I'll have to troubleshoot Radiant not running any of my custom maps (closes BO3 without giving an error message after compiling), then I'll begin working on the north portal room.

Jayden1020:

Update 1/1/20 - Happy New Years!As of tonight, the north portal room layout is complete + a bit of detailing. Currently trying to get custom (or BO4's 'Dead of the Night') round sounds set up. Probably gonna play through some other maps to get some inspiration.

tmk_boi:

Update 1/1/20 - Happy New Years! As of tonight, the north portal room layout is complete + a bit of detailing. Currently trying to get custom (or BO4's 'Dead of the Night') round sounds set up. Probably gonna play through some other maps to get some inspiration.
[ATTACH alt="North Portal Room Entrance.PNG"]378[/ATTACH][ATTACH alt="North Portal Room.PNG"]379[/ATTACH][ATTACH alt="North Room Entrance.PNG"]380[/ATTACH][ATTACH alt="North Room Zombie Spawns.PNG"]381[/ATTACH][ATTACH alt="South Portal Room.PNG"]382[/ATTACH][ATTACH alt="South Room 2.PNG"]383[/ATTACH][ATTACH alt="South Room Entrance.PNG"]384[/ATTACH][ATTACH alt="South Room.PNG"]385[/ATTACH]

sick also try put some rubble and rock models on the floor to get the vibe i think you want to accomplish it will also add some detail

Jayden1020:

sick also try put some rubble and rock models on the floor to get the vibe i think you want to accomplish it will also add some detail

I tend to hold off on the smaller xmodels until I feel like I have enough of the larger ones, but the south room is pretty much done so I'll start there and see how it turns out.

tmk_boi:

I tend to hold off on the smaller xmodels until I feel like I have enough of the larger ones, but the south room is pretty much done so I'll start there and see how it turns out.

i add them all the time tbh i just add models whenever and the map still turns out good but yeah the small models just add the extra detail that all maps need and also i wouldnt use the campaign skybox if i was u