Modme Forums

Vertex mode working incorrect

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

Bukin73:

When im press V, im going to vertex mode, but, i have only green vertexes. And i cant drag to select multiple vertexes, if im press alt, i just can move object.
And i cant choose multiple vertexes. Only one (Im trying do that with pressed ctrl, shift, alt, ctrl+atl, ctrl+shift+alt and others, but in still not choosing more that one)
When im use patching vortex working correct. How to fix it, or this is normal?
Look at screenshots for understand what I mean.

Spiki:

When im press V, im going to vertex mode, but, i have only green vertexes. And i cant drag to select multiple vertexes, if im press alt, i just can move object.
And i cant choose multiple vertexes. Only one (Im trying do that with pressed ctrl, shift, alt, ctrl+atl, ctrl+shift+alt and others, but in still not choosing more that one)
When im use patching vortex working correct. How to fix it, or this is normal?
Look at screenshots for understand what I mean.

Verts don't work on brushes. You need to press E to do what you want on brushes.
For patches, to select the verts, you need to hold left click and drag a rectangle around the verts you want to select. To select many far away verts, hold ctrl and hold left click multiple times.
If you knew all of this, then your settings are messed up

Bukin73:

Verts don't work on brushes. You need to press E to do what you want on brushes.
For patches, to select the verts, you need to hold left click and drag a rectangle around the verts you want to select. To select many far away verts, hold ctrl and hold left click multiple times.
If you knew all of this, then your settings are messed up

But i saw in video how man choose brush and press v. And he got all points, not just green on corners.

Bukin73:

Aww
I saw that video not fully