Modme Forums

Glass that reflects outdoors?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

the_bibba_boy:

Hello all,

I’m looking to add glass into my map that reflects things, (basically like a mirror). Is there any way to do this? I can send a photo of the thing I’m trying to copy if anyone needs a better understanding.

Spiki:

Hello all,

I’m looking to add glass into my map that reflects things, (basically like a mirror). Is there any way to do this? I can send a photo of the thing I’m trying to copy if anyone needs a better understanding.

You can't truely get a mirrored reflection but if you search for "gloss" or "probe" it will give you some hella reflective materials. Not see through though

the_bibba_boy:

You can't truely get a mirrored reflection but if you search for "gloss" or "probe" it will give you some hella reflective materials. Not see through though

Cool, I’ll give it a try. Thanks!

RaGe-74:

Cool, I’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Ardivee's Mirror Portal

Oh it can be done. Still trying to figure out how lol

the_bibba_boy:

Ardivee's Mirror Portal

Oh it can be done. Still trying to figure out how lol

Good to know, let me know if you find it. But, I already found a texture that fits what I need really well. Thanks anyway!