Modme Forums

Zombies don’t spawn

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ayuugo:

as far as I know I have everything needed for zombies to spawn on my map. However neither floor zombies or window zombies spawn. I have the zombie factory and as far as I know the code for zombies and all required things are present. If someone would help me this would be nice. On a positive note after fixing the player spawn thanks to help here from kricket I was able to fix my doors to the point that you can buy them, they block the openings, and when bought you can walk through into the next zone but the door doesn't move.. I'll be fine with this as it technically works.. lol but for this map to be viable and play/publishable I need my zombies to work.. please help me thanks..

Spiki:

as far as I know I have everything needed for zombies to spawn on my map. However neither floor zombies or window zombies spawn. I have the zombie factory and as far as I know the code for zombies and all required things are present. If someone would help me this would be nice. On a positive note after fixing the player spawn thanks to help here from kricket I was able to fix my doors to the point that you can buy them, they block the openings, and when bought you can walk through into the next zone but the door doesn't move.. I'll be fine with this as it technically works.. lol but for this map to be viable and play/publishable I need my zombies to work.. please help me thanks..

is there a round counter on the bottom left of the screen?

ayuugo:

yes, It says round 1 and stays that way.

Spiki:

yes, It says round 1 and stays that way.

Then either your spawner doesn't have the kvp
script_forcespawn 1

Or the spawnpoints don't have the kvp
script_noteworthy riser_location or spawn_location

or the spawn points are not targeted by the zone you're in

ayuugo:

script_forcespawn 1

thanks I will look to find out.

ayuugo:

script_forcespawn 1

zombie spawn point has script_noteworthy | riser_location
how ever neither the red box on the floor (zombie spawner/spawn point) or the redbox on the wood receiver on the build-able barrier window spawnpoint have the script_have the script_forcespawn | 1..
So my question is does it go on the window bow or the floor box or does it go on the zombie factory? (Answered Question with testing of options)
**EDIT** I would revise this to ask Does it go on the small red box that is behind and linked to the riser or does it go on the slightly bigger red box that is on the riser, or does it go on the Zombie factory? (Answered Question with testing of options)
**EDIT** Tested placing it on the risers and on the floor box (nothing changed (still doesn't spawn). Went to go test it on the factory and found that it already had this script.
So, all three of these possible fixes don't work.
**EDIT** Formatting & Grammar

ayuugo:

I got it working but it won't upload now.. I posted a new help forum for that, i had forgot to add the zombie code to the zones.. the start_zone#_spawners

Wunderzorro:

I'm having the same issue, except there is no round number on the bottom left.

ayuugo:

Yes, there was. I had misplaced the player spawners below the map

Spiki:

YOu deleted the spawner or changes the kvps

ayuugo:

It's like Spiki said or your spawners aren't properly connected