Modme Forums

Harry Bo21’s Perk (v2.2.1)

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

Justin Emerald:

^1

^1^

^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_doubletap2.gscc (1,1) : Bad Token '�' : ^1

^1^

^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_doubletap2.gscc (1,1) : syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_ERROR, expecting $end :

Can someone help me with this please?

Mike_Fozzzy:

You've put two "c"s in "scripts/zm/_zm_perk_doubletap2.gscc ", take out the other c and that should fix it.

MyNameWasNobody:

Mike_Fozzy had a good guess but he is wrong, all of the perks have .gscc in them (mine are working fine) So you have a different issue I would say.

Go back through Harry's instructions and double check you didn't miss anything (not a single letter or symbol when you copied and pasted) and that you followed instructions and pasted in the right spot. If you are using Madgaz perks or Black ops 4 perks you may have replaced files that you needed and or needed to alter. Also make sure you have leakmod/LUA installed and followed those steps properly

Justin Emerald:

Mike_Fozzy had a good guess but he is wrong, all of the perks have .gscc in them (mine are working fine) So you have a different issue I would say.

Go back through Harry's instructions and double check you didn't miss anything (not a single letter or symbol when you copied and pasted) and that you followed instructions and pasted in the right spot. If you are using Madgaz perks or Black ops 4 perks you may have replaced files that you needed and or needed to alter. Also make sure you have leakmod/LUA installed and followed those steps properly

I’ma see what I can do. I’ll keep ya updated. Thank You

Justin Emerald:

So This “L3akMod” is Compatible with the GSCC and the CSCC?

MyNameWasNobody:

Im not sure how it works but Leakmod is required (according to Harrys instructions) for this perk pack and you have to replace a file in your gamefiles (follow the leakmod instructions) but Im not sure if this is your problem but maybe.

MyNameWasNobody:

I have these perks installed in a map right now and they are still working

Justin Emerald:

I have these perks installed in a map right now and they are still working

[L3akMod (D3V)] (v1.0.4) Initializing modifications...

[L3akMod (D3V)] Modifications have loaded successfully

i guess it's working. so the Black Ops 4 Perks works on this as well?

MyNameWasNobody:

[L3akMod (D3V)] (v1.0.4) Initializing modifications...

[L3akMod (D3V)] Modifications have loaded successfully

i guess it's working. so the Black Ops 4 Perks works on this as well?

Im not an expert but this has worked for me:

Black ops 4 perks are working alongside these and madgaz perks but follow the instructions, and dont add in Timeslip if you are using harrys boxes (or you can edit the box script as someone pointed out on the BO4 perk thread). Dont override anyfiles when drag and dropping. I did and it caused map crashes and I had to reinstall harrys boxes.

Justin Emerald:

Im not an expert but this has worked for me:

Black ops 4 perks are working alongside these and madgaz perks but follow the instructions, and dont add in Timeslip if you are using harrys boxes (or you can edit the box script as someone pointed out on the BO4 perk thread). Dont override anyfiles when drag and dropping. I did and it caused map crashes and I had to reinstall harrys boxes.

Even though i don't wamt Timeslip i still need Harry Boxes?

MyNameWasNobody:

Even though i don't wamt Timeslip i still need Harry Boxes?

No, that was just if you had harry's boxes from the wiki. Timeslip requires an altered box script or something like that (included with it).

Justin Emerald:

No, that was just if you had harry's boxes from the wiki. Timeslip requires an altered box script or something like that (included with it).

I did what you said and it works fine but after i did that it crushes my game when it's really to be tested. how do i fix it 'cause i don't wanna uninstall and reinstall it.

MyNameWasNobody:

I did what you said and it works fine but after i did that it crushes my game when it's really to be tested. how do i fix 'cause i don't wanna uninstall and reinstall it.

Well, Im not an expert I can just tell you what worked for me. From my experience any crashes have been from my own error in following instructions. If you added anything else besides the perks check into that as well. Maybe one of the more experienced forum members will chime in to help you better than I can.

Justin Emerald:

Well, Im not an expert I can just tell you what worked for me. From my experience any crashes have been from my own error in following instructions. If you added anything else besides the perks check into that as well. Maybe one of the more experienced forum members will chime in to help you better than I can.

don't worry about bro, you did the best you can. thank you .

MyNameWasNobody:

don't worry about bro, you did the best you can. thank you .

When all else fails you can always start over by saving as a new map.

1) Open Mod Tools
2) Create a new zm mod level name it "zm_yourmapname_fix" (replace "yourmapname" with Your Map's name)
3) exit this new map in radiant
4) Load up your map you are trying to fix and save it as "zm_yourmapname_fix" (or whatever you named the new one in step 2)
5) If it asks say you want to override the existing map with the same name
6) CAREFULLY Re-install all of your scripts, perk packs, weapon packs (everything you had added to your map already)

Then your scripts will be clean and new and you just carefully reinstall everything and you should be good to go. If you copy-paste everything from your old scripts you will just end up with your same problem, so reinstall everything one at a time.

MyNameWasNobody:

It's also always a good idea to create backups of your stuff as you go along so you dont lose anything.

captain staby:

where did u get the download from cant find any links that have models

Winitkid:

so i got this error too around the end of scripting error problem thingy i had
https://forum.modme.co/threads/i-get-this-error-linking-scripts.3563/

the thing is you have a corrupt download of the prefabs you need to redownload the prefab

i saw a comment here that has it

* just do a ctrl F search for - perkpack
and you should see the download i found